The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also suspect that their trips/ holidays are charged as business expenses which is why pictures of the children are shared.
I don't get why claiming it as a business expense means the children are shared? She doesn't need to show them to make it a business expense.

Reactions: 1
I follow Laura, started reading this thread out of curiosity and randomly googled her husband… According to an FT article published in Jan it appears he left his position at Elliott last summer and according to Linkedin hasn’t yet moved on to something new. I could be wrong but I suspect he was, or is, between jobs hence why he’s been doing doing school drop-offs and pickups. It could also account for a possible house move.
If so, that must be a stressful situation, unless of course he’s setting something up himself, but I suspect there would be at least a LinkedIn announcement or similar on that.

I also suspect that their trips/ holidays are charged as business expenses which is why pictures of the children are shared.
Interesting! Does explain all the school run activity. Think he has started something new though as I’ve seen him a suit recently. He also seems to have learnt to drive during his time off work. I remember before last year he wasn’t able to, which was why she always did all the driving. Laura hasn’t been seen at school gates for ages!

I suspect she is getting the family holidays for free or with a hefty media discount.

Reactions: 4
Interesting! Does explain all the school run activity. Think he has started something new though as I’ve seen him a suit recently. He also seems to have learnt to drive during his time off work. I remember before last year he wasn’t able to, which was why she always did all the driving. Laura hasn’t been seen at school gates for ages!

I suspect she is getting the family holidays for free or with a hefty media discount.
He couldn't drive? Wow that's unusual for a guy of his age

Reactions: 3
He couldn't drive? Wow that's unusual for a guy of his age
His job title didn’t seem to equate to the lifestyle either, even pre her Instagram they were living a champagne lifestyle so presuming family money?

Regarding the rings
I think she said something about ‘security’ … a while back
According to one of her latest posts she’s currently staying in one of her favourite places, the Grand Hotel du Cap-Ferrat. She’s still not wearing her wedding or engagement rings and I would have thought the chances of getting mugged there would be relatively small 🤔

• Wow
Would her rings be decent enough to make her a mugging target? She shows her bags which are probably more expensive.

Reactions: 5
According to one of her latest posts she’s currently staying in one of her favourite places, the Grand Hotel du Cap-Ferrat. She’s still not wearing her wedding or engagement rings and I would have thought the chances of getting mugged there would be relatively small 🤔
Yea not buying that! Everyone staying there would be wearing diamonds etc.

He did quite well out of them. But they have definitely spunked a lot of that on showing off. The only real assets they have are her shoes and bag collection!
He did quite well out of them. But they have definitely spunked a lot of that on showing off. The only real assets they have are her shoes and bag collection!
I doubt Mark was making that much at Elliott. Probably more like £500k. Remember the £1.3m is an average...the top guys will have been paid tens of millions. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he wasn't doing too badly for himself. But the fact they haven't bought a property strongly suggests he wasn't making millions.
Re the rings, she has a diamond solitaire engagement ring which I would guess is between 2-3 carats. Could be worth anything between 20 and 50k+ I wouldn't read too much into her wearing/not wearing her rings as she has quite often had it off in the past for shoots. I haven't spotted anything that makes me suspect there is an issue in their marriage although tbh I very rarely see them together at school things.

Agreed. He’s been doing the school runs and wearing a suit. He’s also driving the minibus. They’ve moved from Fulham because of this thread - pathetic she isn’t comfortable enough in her own skin to stay in that house. Weak. And she’s had her lips done, although still lonesome with no friends. Dead behind the eyes and hair is thin / lank.

• Wow
Agreed. He’s been doing the school runs and wearing a suit. He’s also driving the minibus. They’ve moved from Fulham because of this thread - pathetic she isn’t comfortable enough in her own skin to stay in that house. Weak. And she’s had her lips done, although still lonesome with no friends. Dead behind the eyes and hair is thin / lank.
Where have they moved to?

Chelsea / Kensington. They’re renting. They haven’t disclosed their address to the class list

• Wow
You may have more current intel than I do, but I am pretty certain they are still in Fulham (not in the sewage works area, but another part),.

• Wow
I still find it bizarre how much of her life and the children’s lives that she shares on insta. She mustn’t go to the school gates as she paranoid about being judged on tattle. I wish I’d had a version of tattle for some of the mothers at our children’s school back in the day ;)

For the love of god, cut the boys hair! The girls were getting their hair cut as soon as possible but the boy-no!

I still find it bizarre how much of her life and the children’s lives that she shares on insta. She mustn’t go to the school gates as she paranoid about being judged on tattle. I wish I’d had a version of tattle for some of the mothers at our children’s school back in the day ;)
She is rarely there these days, and when she is, she keeps Casimir clamped to her like a comfort blanket. The problem is that the relationship is assymetrical: we know way more about her thanks to her oversharing online than she does about us. This is no doubt a problem for many celebrities, but in Laura's case, there is a disconnect between her online persona and what she is like in real life - i.e. cold and guarded. She never looks happy or at ease at the school gates and doesn't really have any friends. Her icy personality is the main issue, as well as the fact that she dissembles about where she lives and how much help she has.

• Heart
She is rarely there these days, and when she is, she keeps Casimir clamped to her like a comfort blanket. The problem is that the relationship is assymetrical: we know way more about her thanks to her oversharing online than she does about us. This is no doubt a problem for many celebrities, but in Laura's case, there is a disconnect between her online persona and what she is like in real life - i.e. cold and guarded. She never looks happy or at ease at the school gates and doesn't really have any friends. Her icy personality is the main issue, as well as the fact that she dissembles about where she lives and how much help she has.
To be fair I always thought she came across cold and that’s why I don’t follow her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.