The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parts of Fulham are lovely. The bit Laura lives in is not particularly nice. Once again she is going for her daily walk in a random part of Chelsea - again trying to suggest that she lives there. So sad that she drives 30 minutes away to pose for photos in a random street. It’s not even close to a park! So odd.
Where are the nice parts of Fulham? And where is this sewage situation in Fulham? I don't know Fulham but it seems like a logical place to move if you're priced out of Chelsea/Kensington/Belgravia/Holland Park.

Is there an advantage to moving to Fulham over Battersea?

Where are the nice parts of Fulham? And where is this sewage situation in Fulham? I don't know Fulham but it seems like a logical place to move if you're priced out of Chelsea/Kensington/Belgravia/Holland Park.

Is there an advantage to moving to Fulham over Battersea?
Nice parts are the streets very close to Parsons Green - there are around 5 or so roads on the Studdridge estate that have houses between £3 and 5m. Also some lovely roads close to the Hurlingham Club, and also some off the Fulham Palace Road. The sewage works are down Townmead Road, which is a bit of an armpit of a place, tbh - used to be an industrial area so not particularly smart houses, and quite a few council estates. Pro vs Battersea - you don't have to cross a bridge to get into central London. Depends where your kids are at school/where you work, I guess.

Has anyone else noticed how frequently she mentions holidays that she is about to go on, like skiing in Jan and Maldives in Feb? Also the fact that she is normally always away this time of year so doesn't know what to do with herself. Must be galling watching Flavia frolicking around in the Maldives/Abu Dhabi whilst poor old Laura is - shock horror - having to spend a school holiday in London. I'm sure she's relieved she's managed to palm her eldest two off on her mother - there's no way she could cope with all 4 at home outside term time for more than a few days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
“Been one of the hardest years” quote- everyone exposed my fake lifestyle and I can’t cope with the fact everyone has realised my life is a lie and I couldn’t go on the all my holidays to make up for my empty life so it’s been so hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“Been one of the hardest years” quote- everyone exposed my fake lifestyle and I can’t cope with the fact everyone has realised my life is a lie and I couldn’t go on the all my holidays to make up for my empty life so it’s been so hard.
Lol, I saw that and thought - you really, really don’t like people critiquing your posts do you? also, I don’t believe there was an NYE party.

Reactions: 3
More moaning today and getting her friends to subtly defend her by posting LeivanKash’s stories (who is a snooze fest in herself and also dresses atrociously).

Is Flavia the ONLY one who is in any way credible at this stage?!

Reactions: 1
More moaning today and getting her friends to subtly defend her by posting LeivanKash’s stories (who is a snooze fest in herself and also dresses atrociously).

Is flavia credible? She's as bad, if not worse

Reactions: 8
The biggest ego on insta.

Reactions: 2
Leivankash is such a try hard
Agreed! Also thinks she’s so morally superior by not showing her kids after the age of two. What makes her think that this arbitrary cut off point makes any difference?! Her kids will have still been exposed online, and are recognisable by that age. Babies are probably only generic looking for the first few weeks/months if that is her thought process. She’s kidding herself if she thinks she is in any way better than any of the other lunatics who pimp their kids out for views. Can a sub 2 year old give informed consent? Give me a break. Similar to what Laura is doing - loads of Casimir, but generally only the girls from the side/behind since she realised she got rumbled, although I notice she is showing more and more of them again. She can’t help herself. Not that it makes much difference, anyway. The damage is already done and their faces are already out there.

I'm not imagining the story she did earlier about it being the first time the girls ski next week, did I? Looks like she has deleted it - I remember thinking when I saw it that must mean another week out of school?

Yes another week at school. We are at private school and they frown upon a couple of days let alone a week. How is the school ok with the endless holidays? I can’t believe they haven’t suggested she leaves- plenty to fill the space! Also how annoying - also skiing at the moment but her edits are atrocious!! Asos or that dreaded outlet suit- she would look like a fool. Also no thermal value! She BUGS me so much

Reactions: 2
I just can’t believe in today’s climate (pandemic, travel restrictions, people suffering financially) that she is bragging about holidays and her mindless consumption. If you ski once, twice a year you don’t need new outfits each time! £500 goggles, 2x£200 ‘hoods’, £1500 Dior , £1200 ski suit, moon boots and obv brand new sweaty Betty thermals I expect too. The kids perfect moment gear is lovely but out of most peoples price range. Most skiers don’t dress like that!
What about sustainability? Clearly doesn’t care about the environment.

Reactions: 9
I just can’t believe in today’s climate (pandemic, travel restrictions, people suffering financially) that she is bragging about holidays and her mindless consumption. If you ski once, twice a year you don’t need new outfits each time! £500 goggles, 2x£200 ‘hoods’, £1500 Dior , £1200 ski suit, moon boots and obv brand new sweaty Betty thermals I expect too. The kids perfect moment gear is lovely but out of most peoples price range. Most skiers don’t dress like that!
What about sustainability? Clearly doesn’t care about the environment.
And in the midst of all the links and new ski suits she did say this 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yes another week at school. We are at private school and they frown upon a couple of days let alone a week. How is the school ok with the endless holidays? I can’t believe they haven’t suggested she leaves- plenty to fill the space! Also how annoying - also skiing at the moment but her edits are atrocious!! Asos or that dreaded outlet suit- she would look like a fool. Also no thermal value! She BUGS me so much
Total nouveau rich moron.

And spoken like a real avid skier! The Laura chick doesn’t have a clue. Can’t wait to see how the Dior ski suit holds up in minus 1. 😂😂😂

She reminds me of the Russians that rock up in Courchevel in head to toe Chanel ski kit only to walk around the village and go to the apres. Laura will be in good company!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.