The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah Stratford Taylor goes to the Maldives. Laura just has to out do her and go twice šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hannah Stratford Taylor goes to the Maldives. Laura just has to out do her and go twice šŸ˜‚
I don't know why she thinks the travel situation will be better in Feb. I don't see any sign of improvement until March. The Maldives is SO far to take 4 little kids for a week in any case. They'll be jetlagged out of their minds. What an idiot.

Reactions: 5
I don't know why she thinks the travel situation will be better in Feb. I don't see any sign of improvement until March. The Maldives is SO far to take 4 little kids for a week in any case. They'll be jetlagged out of their minds. What an idiot.

Sheā€™ll probably let them miss at least an extra week of school just like in Octoberā€¦

Most likely February is the only time she could get flights using reward miles that her husband has accumulated with work!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A05D8A6F-EF0E-4FDE-81BA-7748A0F4CA8C.png
I love the attempt to remind us not everything is perfect (or as perfect as it was before šŸ˜‚ as sheā€™s so quick to confirm that yes all three of her girls really did sleep like thatšŸ™„)

Reactions: 9
View attachment 932222I love the attempt to remind us not everything is perfect (or as perfect as it was before šŸ˜‚ as sheā€™s so quick to confirm that yes all three of her girls really did sleep like thatšŸ™„)
I always thought for all three children to sleep on queue like that, they were either dosed up to their eyeballs on priton or so bored and unstimulated by there beige dolly lifeā€™s theyā€™d rather sleep! Children who are full of life just donā€™t nap like that on queue!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 932222I love the attempt to remind us not everything is perfect (or as perfect as it was before šŸ˜‚ as sheā€™s so quick to confirm that yes all three of her girls really did sleep like thatšŸ™„)
I love it how sheā€™s pretending that she doesnā€™t ā€œeven know how that happenedā€ when she obviously engineered the girls sleeping together for the shoots as she does with everything in her life. She wants others to know that sheā€™s so so spontaneous and positive things just happen to her because sheā€™s just so special *shrug* šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Whilst it is nice that Laura is finally giving away some of the freebies that she gets festooned with (rather than flogging them on ebloggers), I find it so obnoxiously virtue signalling the way she is asking her followers for ideas about where to donate baby things like a Moses basket. How about a charity shop, Laura? That is so obvious, it makes it painfully clear that the only reason she is bothering to ask is for head pats and for people to comment on how benevolent she is. Youā€™re not Mother Fā€™ing Teresa because you are jettisoning some expensive tit you got for free!
Also I notice no thanks for the hospital staff who looked after Mila with whatever condition she had that required her to be under general anaesthetic. Just relief that it was nothing major.

she also keeps going on about her February trip to the Maldives (showing off tiny trunks that Casimir will wearā€™in February to the Maldives etc.)She is clearly fuming that Flavia and Hannah are away and she has to make do with a mini break in a&e with Mila instead

Reactions: 7
I mean surely you would just google womenā€™s aid or similar in your are and donate your stuff there, not advertise it on insta for likes!

• Heart
I mean surely you would just google womenā€™s aid or similar in your are and donate your stuff there, not advertise it on insta for likes!
Exactly! Itā€™s so transparent. If she wanted to be generous, she would have just given it away without milking it on her account.

Reactions: 7
Thereā€™s a Fara Kids Charity shop walking distance from her school that would take it. Why not have some class and elegance Laura and do it quietly?? No fanfare - we all give our kids stuff to charity. You arenā€™t the only one. Seriously got a screw loose or most probably a raging ego that needs stroking. Weirdo

While I love expensive things & amazing experiences, it must be sole destroying to only have that . I think there is something amiss if you need to drop ā‚¬20k a week on material items for Instagram. Hannah is in a different league I have to say . She is pure class . They must have fallen out at some stage .

• Heart
While I love expensive things & amazing experiences, it must be sole destroying to only have that . I think there is something amiss if you need to drop ā‚¬20k a week on material items for Instagram. Hannah is in a different league I have to say . She is pure class . They must have fallen out at some stage .
Hannah is very classy, and nice. Always replies to my messages on Insta- sometimes even with voicenotes!
Does anyone know why the two of them ignore each other on Insta?

Also the last two days in a row she has been parading her kids around Chelsea. She is such a wannabe - why doesnā€™t she take her kids to a local hairdresser that they could all walk to rather than drive them all the way to Trotters on the Kingā€™s Road?

Reactions: 2
Hannah is very classy, and nice. Always replies to my messages on Insta- sometimes even with voicenotes!
Does anyone know why the two of them ignore each other on Insta?

Also the last two days in a row she has been parading her kids around Chelsea. She is such a wannabe - why doesnā€™t she take her kids to a local hairdresser that they could all walk to rather than drive them all the way to Trotters on the Kingā€™s Road?
Hannah is LOVELY and Iā€™ve had voice notes too. I think sheā€™s quite secure in herself, unlike bug who is clearly basing her entire Insta strategy on responding to this thread right now.ā€™

laura is rich , Hannah is extremely wealthy , perhaps even in the billionaire group . She doesnā€™t parade her children. She knows the boundaries. The other London moms are very ā€™ new money ā€˜, Hannah doesnā€™t associate with that .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.