The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
laura is rich , Hannah is extremely wealthy , perhaps even in the billionaire group . She doesn’t parade her children. She knows the boundaries. The other London moms are very ’ new money ‘, Hannah doesn’t associate with that .
But who is she?

Reactions: 1
laura is rich , Hannah is extremely wealthy , perhaps even in the billionaire group . She doesn’t parade her children. She knows the boundaries. The other London moms are very ’ new money ‘, Hannah doesn’t associate with that .
She does post her children a lot. Maybe not to the same extent as Laura but she has definitely used them in ads.

Reactions: 5
Hannah uses her girls A LOT I think! And sorry but their names always crack me up Wynter and Soliel? It’s like the Noveau riche versions Autumn and Summer 😂 Hannah is a lot more likeable than the other insta mummy’s though, I don’t mind her she’s got a bit more grown up class than the others and doesn’t try too hard to be like the 20 year olds.

….although I don’t think she’s in the billionaire bracket of wealth but I might be wrong. I’ve seen her out in london, she is tiiiiiny.

Last edited:
Because she’s a wannabe! Ans it’s all for the ‘gram’ thankfully we gave people on tattle who dissolve the illusion for us- much to Laura’s annoyance. It’s the whole reason her Instagram changed this year-( briefly in my opinion) when she was outted on her for being more fake than she likes to give the impression of!
QUOTE="ariannabrandolini, post: 7604123, member: 115653"]
Hannah is very classy, and nice. Always replies to my messages on Insta- sometimes even with voicenotes!
Does anyone know why the two of them ignore each other on Insta?

Also the last two days in a row she has been parading her kids around Chelsea. She is such a wannabe - why doesn’t she take her kids to a local hairdresser that they could all walk to rather than drive them all the way to Trotters on the King’s Road?
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
Hannah uses her girls A LOT I think! And sorry but their names always crack me up Wynter and Soliel? It’s like the Noveau riche versions Autumn and Summer 😂 Hannah is a lot more likeable than the other insta mummy’s though, I don’t mind her she’s got a bit more grown up class than the others and doesn’t try too hard to be like the 20 year olds.

….although I don’t think she’s in the billionaire bracket of wealth but I might be wrong. I’ve seen her out in london, she is tiiiiiny.
Yeah Soleil and Winter are stupid names (sorry, but they are). Hannah is not UHNW by any means. And remember her husband is at the peak of his earning potential as he is quite a lot older. They only live in a relatively small flat in Marylebone which is probably £2-3M. Yes, she is wealthy. But if she had mega bucks she wouldn’t be bothering with half of the ads she does, or showing so much of her girls in public.

She does strike me as having a classier background than Laura or any of the other Instamums. But there are plenty of examples of mothers at my daughter’s school where the mother doesn’t work and has a more lavish lifestyle than any of these try hard wannabes, but would die of embarrassment at the thought of flaunting it on social media. These women are setting up themselves, their husbands, and kids for public ridicule and they think the money they’re making justifies it. It’s such a shortsighted attitude.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
But if she had mega bucks she wouldn’t be bothering with half of the ads she does, or showing so much of her girls in public.
Always the giveaway. Some will argue that it keeps them occupied blah blah but if that was the case they would do it without the #ads IMO like upcloseandstylish for example she shows her wardrobe etc without showing her child’s face or doing swipe ups.

^ or even her own face!

Reactions: 3
Hannah was around first - for the record she isn’t from a smart background, she married a credit card older man. But she is very nice & a bit jaded with instagram. It wouldn’t surprise me if she vanished off it altogether one day. She’s tall but not thin, a normal size 10 which is healthy. Laura came along on the coat tails of Hannah & is a bit younger which must have irked Hannah. Nevertheless H has a finesse that Laura can’t replicate. Personally I don’t care for either of them. I’ve seen it close up - smoke & mirrors. Both are anxious women doing it all for the Gram and not for themselves or their families. Fools existence

I think there was a falling out over a designer called Innika Choo. They both claimed to have “discovered” her first. I remember because Laura went on a stories rampage posting loads of old interviews from when she had worn/mentioned her. I also found it weird that the other day, Hannah mentioned wanting to have another child and IVF and the next day, Laura posts about her 4 kids and blah blah blah. It felt insensitive.

Reactions: 4
Ultimate mean girls. You’re grown ass women Laura and Hannah. Grow the duck up and remember instagram is just a little bit of nonsense. It’s super nasty to flaunt your fertility under the nose of someone who’s had problems and has been open about it. For the record Laura 4 kids is normal where you live. You’re no superwoman - you have a nanny & you do nothing. Husband does the supermarket shop and school runs. You can’t even navigate yourself around a kitchen. Poor kids

Hannah was around first - for the record she isn’t from a smart background, she married a credit card older man. But she is very nice & a bit jaded with instagram. It wouldn’t surprise me if she vanished off it altogether one day. She’s tall but not thin, a normal size 10 which is healthy. Laura came along on the coat tails of Hannah & is a bit younger which must have irked Hannah. Nevertheless H has a finesse that Laura can’t replicate. Personally I don’t care for either of them. I’ve seen it close up - smoke & mirrors. Both are anxious women doing it all for the Gram and not for themselves or their families. Fools existence
Spot on as always, Nancy! Both do definitely come across as very anxious. Interesting that Hannah doesn’t come from a smart background. But again, goes to show what a facade this whole thing is. And also reinforces the point that classy people generally don’t parade themselves, their material possessions, and their offspring to the great unwashed- they know how vulgar that is.

Ultimate mean girls. You’re grown ass women Laura and Hannah. Grow the duck up and remember instagram is just a little bit of nonsense. It’s super nasty to flaunt your fertility under the nose of someone who’s had problems and has been open about it. For the record Laura 4 kids is normal where you live. You’re no superwoman - you have a nanny & you do nothing. Husband does the supermarket shop and school runs. You can’t even navigate yourself around a kitchen. Poor kids
Yeah what an insensitive thing to post - with many women suffering from fertility issues too

Reactions: 2
Yeah Soleil and Winter are stupid names (sorry, but they are). Hannah is not UHNW by any means. And remember her husband is at the peak of his earning potential as he is quite a lot older. They only live in a relatively small flat in Marylebone which is probably £2-3M. Yes, she is wealthy. But if she had mega bucks she wouldn’t be bothering with half of the ads she does, or showing so much of her girls in public.

She does strike me as having a classier background than Laura or any of the other Instamums. But there are plenty of examples of mothers at my daughter’s school where the mother doesn’t work and has a more lavish lifestyle than any of these try hard wannabes, but would die of embarrassment at the thought of flaunting it on social media. These women are setting up themselves, their husbands, and kids for public ridicule and they think the money they’re making justifies it. It’s such a shortsighted attitude.
That is very very true . Why would you bother . I meant that HST is a bit more ‘reserved’ with the kids . Laura over shares . Hannah may post a pic but we don’t get the full run down every day . Hannah’s house is grand , no doubt about it . Laura is embarrassed of her house .

Reactions: 2
There’s something very desperate about going to a very empty & soulless Arts Club for Christmas lunch……it really isn’t very difficult to cook at Christmas. She’s not the superwoman mum of 4 she portrays…….wheels coming off Laura

There’s something very desperate about going to a very empty & soulless Arts Club for Christmas lunch……it really isn’t very difficult to cook at Christmas. She’s not the superwoman mum of 4 she portrays…….wheels coming off Laura
To be honest I’ve never looked at Laura and thought ‘now there’s a woman that can cook a Christmas lunch for her whole family’ nor has she ever portrayed herself to be some sort of domestic goddess. I mean the most she ever makes is that bizarre salmon soup so Christmas lunch at the Arts Club seems to be more her speed than pretending she’s great at hosting at home. I’m not sure that I’ve ever seen anything that implies that she enjoys Christmas at home or hosting others.

To be honest I’ve never looked at Laura and thought ‘now there’s a woman that can cook a Christmas lunch for her whole family’ nor has she ever portrayed herself to be some sort of domestic goddess. I mean the most she ever makes is that bizarre salmon soup so Christmas lunch at the Arts Club seems to be more her speed than pretending she’s great at hosting at home. I’m not sure that I’ve ever seen anything that implies that she enjoys Christmas at home or hosting others.
God forbid she actually shows us some of her house.

• Haha
I was surprised to catch a glimpse of their courtyard in the Christmas day stories. The only room she really shows is the playroom.
I have friends who live in Fulham ( despite what people say on here it is a great area. Not as fancy as Chelsea etc but you still need a pretty penny to afford a house there). They have a courtyard garden and always joke that they live on the wrong side of the road because the other side have ‘proper’ gardens (and a lot more expensive). Maybe Laura lives ‘on the wrong side of the road’?!

I have friends who live in Fulham ( despite what people say on here it is a great area. Not as fancy as Chelsea etc but you still need a pretty penny to afford a house there). They have a courtyard garden and always joke that they live on the wrong side of the road because the other side have ‘proper’ gardens (and a lot more expensive). Maybe Laura lives ‘on the wrong side of the road’?!
Parts of Fulham are lovely. The bit Laura lives in is not particularly nice. Once again she is going for her daily walk in a random part of Chelsea - again trying to suggest that she lives there. So sad that she drives 30 minutes away to pose for photos in a random street. It’s not even close to a park! So odd.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.