The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it was a Sunday so I assume just a weekend day out. I just meant there are closer countryside places than the new forest to do this- especially when casimir is still young. But I guess she drives to central London just to take photos so nothing is ridiculous to her..

Reactions: 4
Haha yes and during lockdown she would drive many times a week to Camber or the other beach just to take some photos!

Reactions: 3
Why would you put 4 kids in a car for 4 hours to go to the new forest twice in one week? It’s nice but…🤷🏼‍♀️ Is she that desperate for cycling videos?
Probably because she lacks the imagination to know what to do with them at home for any stretch of time. Now that the older ones have outgrown their narcoleptic phase, she's had to find some other way to kill 4 daytime hours with them all immobilised. Seriously, what a total waste of time, not to mention petrol! She could take them to Richmond Park for a similar experience in less than half the time. Plus it was cold and pissing down with rain yesterday...what a day for a bike ride.

Reactions: 10
I don’t see how she’d be allowed to take Mila out of school for a holiday trip. I think it’s more likely that, as someone suggested earlier, she posts about it with a delay.

On another note, she recently shared the children’s middle names on IG. I was appalled. I think that by now she’s shared all identifying info about them that there is to share. But I really don’t understand the benefit to her sharing the kids middle names, and whatever it is, it certainly doesn’t outweigh the potential costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t see how she’d be allowed to take Mila out of school for a holiday trip. I think it’s more likely that, as someone suggested earlier, she posts about it with a delay.

On another note, she recently shared the children’s middle names on IG. I was appalled. I think that by now she’s shared all identifying info about them that there is to share. But I really don’t understand the benefit to her sharing the kids middle names, and whatever it is, it certainly doesn’t outweigh the potential costs.
She’s shared their DOB too. Poor children will have such an electronic footprint. Identity theft is just the start 🙄🤯

• Sad
She’s bloody thick isn’t she. Why doesn’t she just put their birth certificates and passports online. Twit

I agree and certainly hope this is correct. The day trips, posting the kids info, going to an area she doesn't reside in for photos - it's odd, but live and let live.

But pulling kids out of school for a vacation seems OTT, even for her. I can't imagine two parents willing to do this. Even though skiing during half term is awful! :LOL:

I miss her good head-to-toe outfit posts. Her looks were sometimes too extra, but a lot I liked and found inspiring or wanted to copy. For the past year or so everything she posts has been super meh in terms of outfits. Maybe IG has just evolved into something different, I guess a full outfit pic is a bit clichè Christian girl autumn.

Reactions: 2
I miss her pregnancy style. That’s the only time she actually looked good - when she doesn’t look like a ghoul all thin and unwell. She used to dress her bump really well and look stylish! Now she just looks awful and unhappy.

Also did anyone read Casimir cashmere on her I story today? What a tongue twister…

I miss her pregnancy style. That’s the only time she actually looked good - when she doesn’t look like a ghoul all thin and unwell. She used to dress her bump really well and look stylish! Now she just looks awful and unhappy.

Also did anyone read Casimir cashmere on her I story today? What a tongue twister…
I agree, her bump fits were fun. Some super bold, bolder than I would actually wear, but I always thought "props to her for making something of pregnancy dressing" I feel like her Paris trip was the only time she went back to her old style (kind of). I'm not loving the more recent oversize baggy clothes look, personally.

I don’t understand. She obviously reads here & understands that people at her daughters school post information on here but yet still continues to flaunt her kids . What is she craving ? What is she missing in her life ? Leave the kids out of it , the internet is no place for them .

Reactions: 6
I WISH she would stop uploading affiliate links and not declaring!!! Please can we all report her to ASA when she does this, it’s daily!

She has shared her children's middle names previously on a q &a. I completely agree, AB2 - WHY?! And surely she should be asking herself - who are these weirdos who are asking for that information in the first place? I don't even know (or care) what my friends' children's middle names are! What an idiotic thing to disclose, along with their birthdays.

She is definitely going skiing imminently - she has posted about it on her stories today. Obviously packing an absurd number of boots. It was like when she went to Paris with her mother and took like 20 dresses for a weekend and admitted she had no intention of wearing any of them. What a waste of time and space this woman is.

I'm as surprised as you all are about the school absence, especially since she took an extra week out of term time in October as well. I wonder whether the school will admit Anoushka?

haha that story actually made me think that perhaps she chose his name because it sounds a bit like cashmere😂

I don’t understand. She obviously reads here & understands that people at her daughters school post information on here but yet still continues to flaunt her kids . What is she craving ? What is she missing in her life ? Leave the kids out of it , the internet is no place for them .
It's a mystery. She must be incredibly dense. She is also obviously deeply, deeply insecure and craves the validation and attention, and this overrides whatever shred of sense she might have.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I WISH she would stop uploading affiliate links and not declaring!!! Please can we all report her to ASA when she does this, it’s daily!
I’ve done it before and they’ve apparently called her, and then she goes back to not doing it again. My guess is that the money dries up when people know it’s an #aff

She’s insane. Who packs that many pairs of shoes for a child 😂.

Also, February half term is so soon, why not go then? It makes no sense, unless they are going now as it’s cheaper!?

She’s insane. Who packs that many pairs of shoes for a child 😂.

Also, February half term is so soon, why not go then? It makes no sense, unless they are going now as it’s cheaper!?
If it weren't for school, skiing now is way better in terms of a relaxed atmosphere, no queues, and less stress. Skiing during the February half-term is super crowded, you spend a lot of time waiting around, you need to have a reservation to eat anywhere/do anything. The only plus side is it's super social because everyone is there, but the crowds are highly, highly, unenjoyable.

Reactions: 5
If it weren't for school, skiing now is way better in terms of a relaxed atmosphere, no queues, and less stress. Skiing during the February half-term is super crowded, you spend a lot of time waiting around, you need to have a reservation to eat anywhere/do anything. The only plus side is it's super social because everyone is there, but the crowds are highly, highly, unenjoyable.
I wonder if she's taking the nanny on holiday or is she staying at home with the younger 2?

Yep, but that the point, she does have school age children. We have a place in the alps, so go ski-ing a lot. But since having school age kids we only take them in the school holidays, and yep it’s crowded, but I wouldn’t take my kids out of school for a holiday, it’s bizarre.

I wonder if she's taking the nanny on holiday or is she staying at home with the younger 2?
Is guess nanny on holiday and Granny at home looking after the younger ones.

She was asking about ski school so maybe no nanny and wanting ‘me’ time….
TBH all the good private instructors (because let’s face it she’s not going to send her kids to group ESF lessons) get booked up super early. We ski a lot and never see those ridiculous outfits on the slopes. Although I have a feeling she’s meeting a friend in Megeve so maybe not…if she is going to France she’s bloody lucky that restrictions are just easing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.