The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arianna B. I will double check with intel. Mums at the school gate will spill the beans. Also she’s such a twit she would have put it all over social media if she was moving. Can’t help herself - she might as well post her passport and birth certificate on the gram. Privacy and a low key life is a luxury

Reactions: 6
The wall behind the bed is the same one on December 13 as it was in May. I highly doubt she’s moved and not made a fuss about getting to choose new beige wallpaper…but hilarious she’s only person not to publish address in school!

Reactions: 7
I'm so glad she has a thread! I think she has some kind of magic mirror at home as she seems to think she looks so much better than she actually does

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes I’m sure she would make a huge deal about it.. can she even afford to move out of Fulham.. Her rent would double and they have four kids at private school/nursery/nanny, not to mention countless holidays and breaks. Unless he gets top dollar for Elliot Associates (which judging from online he’s not as senior) then I doubt it! Anyone know if he brings in £750k plus annually?

Reactions: 3
Yes I’m sure she would make a huge deal about it.. can she even afford to move out of Fulham.. Her rent would double and they have four kids at private school/nursery/nanny, not to mention countless holidays and breaks. Unless he gets top dollar for Elliot Associates (which judging from online he’s not as senior) then I doubt it! Anyone know if he brings in £750k plus annually?
I wonder how much she makes from Instagram??

Reactions: 1
In terms of what she makes from IG, does anyone know what an account like hers brings in? Is it like a few thousand per sponsored post (?) plus aff link income? I truly have no idea how aff links translate on average. How many people actually purchase when she links clothes? I wish there was a way for me to see who got a commission from my purchases as a consumer.

I saw her today in Chelsea - she was posing for photographs literally outside my front door! There was a short woman with dark hair taking the photos. She was with Casimir and his ridiculous white pram. The whole thing was just so tragic. She spent around 15 minutes trying to get a good shot, and primping Casimir to make sure he looked just right. How sad when he grows up and understands that he was used as a prop like that. What a waste of his babyhood. I bet it’s even worse when she takes staged photos with the girls, who are not like pot plants any more. The whole spectacle was very funny, and also quite sad. I see influencers around my neighbourhood all the time, but rarely with a child prop.
Are there not a few streets in Fulham closer to her home that look enough like Chelsea at least for a photo shoot? Or is a Chelsea backdrop truly that unique?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
In terms of what she makes from IG, does anyone know what an account like hers brings in? Is it like a few thousand per sponsored post (?) plus aff link income? I truly have no idea how aff links translate on average. How many people actually purchase when she links clothes? I wish there was a way for me to see who got a commission from my purchases as a consumer.

Are there not a few streets in Fulham closer to her home that look enough like Chelsea at least for a photo shoot? Or is a Chelsea backdrop truly that unique?
I bet she’s earning 150k plus per year! If someone clicks on one of her affiliate links to an item, I think she gets commission on anything the ‘clicker’ buys from that site for a month. So, say she posted a link to an H&M coat; Jill Bloggs clicks on it but doesn’t buy it. However two weeks later Jill Bloggs goes to the H&M website and spends £500 kitting her four kids out for the summer. She would then get commission on that £500

• Wow
Also, the amount of free stuff instagrammers get is insane. I follow a home/family account that has 20k followers and she gets free furniture all the time. Everything is gifted. Not sure if she gets clothes free but she’s always showing ASOS orders so probably!

Reactions: 4
I reckon she’s earning a lot. I follow a (very dull) mum who has zero niche except for being a mum on TikTok and she did an ad with some budget tool which showed she earnt around £5k from TikTok in December alone. I can’t believe people are paying for these amateur videos about nothing.

• Angry
The coolest people to follow are the ones who don’t need your money or ask you to swipe up or follow this link. That’s pure class

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The coolest people to follow are the ones who don’t need your money or ask you to swipe up or follow this link. That’s pure class
Or ones who actually tell you where it’s from as well as a link so we can choose whether to use their aff link. That doesn’t show greed, but true love for fashion. I’d rather scroll pages of sites than use some influencers links.

Reactions: 11
Or ones who actually tell you where it’s from as well as a link so we can choose whether to use their aff link. That doesn’t show greed, but true love for fashion. I’d rather scroll pages of sites than use some influencers links.
That is my pet hate. Chloe Loves To Shop is the worst for this and A Mothers Edit has started doing it more and more. They'll show something and deliberately not say where it's from and then post a swipe up so they earn off it instead.

• Sad
That is my pet hate. Chloe Loves To Shop is the worst for this and A Mothers Edit has started doing it more and more. They'll show something and deliberately not say where it's from and then post a swipe up so they earn off it instead.
Fashionable pan is the worst I’ve ever seen, every post is an ad and a swipe up. I once counted how many she did in a row, one Sunday morning she must have been bored as every story was a swipe up 20 odd one after the other.

Fashionable pan is the worst I’ve ever seen, every post is an ad and a swipe up. I once counted how many she did in a row, one Sunday morning she must have been bored as every story was a swipe up 20 odd one after the other.
I had to unfollow her a while ago - she is terrible

Is Covid as widespread at their school as it is elsewhere in primary schools? Wonder what she would do if Mia was positive before flying to Maldives…

She’s taking it in right now - you can tell because the stuff she buys now is no longer high street. Every other day there’s a new designer item. She’s supporting her family because her husband is just a PT.

But Bug does this all the time too. She also doesn’t declare ads/aff links ag all. And Claire chanelle. “You won’t believe this! It’s amazing. Can’t tell you how good it is!” All the click bait, but won’t say where it’s from. I refuse to click on their links and I can tell from the models which website it’s from so just visit the site directly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.