The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had those shoes, I would show them off too.
I wouldnt show off the salmon soup though lol

Reactions: 2
I heard the LBC show at around 4pm with David Lamy. A mum with 4 kids in London on £120 a week including bills, food, clothing. Made me cry. A loaf of bread & baked beans is dinner. That’s a grim reality & she sounded lovely. She said “I will get by” - I wish her all the best. Laura - no words. You are out of touch, not a clue on life.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just had a look at HS-T’s feed and if we’re doing comparisons, my god she is so much classier than Laura.

• Haha
Notice she's back trying to pretend she lives in Chelsea as usual. All this week - it's the only place she takes photos. Never seen her photographed in Fulham, where she actually lives. Ever. Laughed at the Chelsea Physic Garden photos with the pram. There's tonnes of gravel on all the paths there and it is literally impossible to push a pram around. Also one of the most boring places imaginable to take kids. It's very small and on the whole it's only elderly locals who go. Who knows, maybe her 'elderly housekeeper' fancied a visit?

Take them to an actual playground for a change, Laura!

Reactions: 6
Notice she's back trying to pretend she lives in Chelsea as usual. All this week - it's the only place she takes photos. Never seen her photographed in Fulham, where she actually lives. Ever. Laughed at the Chelsea Physic Garden photos with the pram. There's tonnes of gravel on all the paths there and it is literally impossible to push a pram around. Also one of the most boring places imaginable to take kids. It's very small and on the whole it's only elderly locals who go. Who knows, maybe her 'elderly housekeeper' fancied a visit?

Take them to an actual playground for a change, Laura!
Also, does the weekend nanny tag along on these weekend photo shoots, with the children 😂🤔. I bet the Nanny gets them dressed in the beige identical clothing, passes the children to her, takes a photo then takes them back home 😂. What a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg also - the (once again undisclosed) aff link to the La Prairie face oil £427 for 20ml!!!

Ha, yes, I imagine the weekend nanny is doing all the grunt work - ie getting the girls ready etc. I wonder what she makes of the situation. Their previous nanny (one who left in September) always looked very stressed out and put upon whenever I saw her. Not surprised she scarpered: who would want to work for such a narcissist? I also find that, although Laura does her best to come across as super sweet on Insta, in real life she is extremely cold. Her eyes are dead. Everything about the image that she tries to portray online is so false, and I wish more people would wake up!

I detest how she puts the children in fur. It’s revolving and so unnecessary.

• Angry
V distasteful. I have a friend with half that collection but you wouldn’t catch her dead showing it off (not even to her friends)
I love shoes as much as the next girl, but that was damn, I mean, just overwhelming. Girlfriend really likes to shop.

Reactions: 4
How many times does she need to tell us she’s going to the Maldives? Hope she doesn’t get covid and have to cancel…🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is such vulgar excess. A baby that isn’t even walking, doesn’t need shoes, just pram socks. And even when they are walking, they definitely don’t need this many. The woman is addicted to spending. It’s obscene. And her older girls don’t need all the shoes she buys for them either. They also aren’t great for developing feet. They are all so badly fitting with no arch support. My children once walking, had a pair of wellies each, and maybe two pairs of Clark’s shoes.

Attachments

This is such vulgar excess. A baby that isn’t even walking, doesn’t need shoes, just pram socks. And even when they are walking, they definitely don’t need this many. The woman is addicted to spending. It’s obscene. And her older girls don’t need all the shoes she buys for them either. They also aren’t great for developing feet. They are all so badly fitting with no arch support. My children once walking, had a pair of wellies each, and maybe two pairs of Clark’s shoes.
I'm sure that most of them are gifted. Sadly. I'm not defending her - totally agree with you!

I'm sure that most of them are gifted. Sadly. I'm not defending her - totally agree with you!
Gifted or at the very least gets a nice press discount. I've always guessed that's why floggers have such excess, everything is always on sale.

Reactions: 1
It is so crass showing off like that and as for yesterdays story where she declared she was "obsessed" with her new straight hair. Which translated means obsessed with herself and all things materialistic. I've unfollowed as she represents so many things I despise.

Reactions: 6
It is so crass showing off like that and as for yesterdays story where she declared she was "obsessed" with her new straight hair. Which translated means obsessed with herself and all things materialistic. I've unfollowed as she represents so many things I despise.

Her eyes look dead crazy in this photo showing off her straight hair.

I saw her today in Chelsea - she was posing for photographs literally outside my front door! There was a short woman with dark hair taking the photos. She was with Casimir and his ridiculous white pram. The whole thing was just so tragic. She spent around 15 minutes trying to get a good shot, and primping Casimir to make sure he looked just right. How sad when he grows up and understands that he was used as a prop like that. What a waste of his babyhood. I bet it’s even worse when she takes staged photos with the girls, who are not like pot plants any more. The whole spectacle was very funny, and also quite sad. I see influencers around my neighbourhood all the time, but rarely with a child prop.

On another note, has she moved house? Perhaps Nancy will have the heads up on this. It just seems so odd that she is spending so much time posing on random side streets in Chelsea if she is still living in Fulham. She is the only person in the year not to publish her address on the year group mailing list so I have no idea but I have a feeling she might have relocated.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I saw her today in Chelsea - she was posing for photographs literally outside my front door! There was a short woman with dark hair taking the photos. She was with Casimir and his ridiculous white pram. The whole thing was just so tragic. She spent around 15 minutes trying to get a good shot, and primping Casimir to make sure he looked just right. How sad when he grows up and understands that he was used as a prop like that. What a waste of his babyhood. I bet it’s even worse when she takes staged photos with the girls, who are not like pot plants any more. The whole spectacle was very funny, and also quite sad. I see influencers around my neighbourhood all the time, but rarely with a child prop.

On another note, has she moved house? Perhaps Nancy will have the heads up on this. It just seems so odd that she is spending so much time posing on random side streets in Chelsea if she is still living in Fulham. She is the only person in the year not to publish her address on the year group mailing list so I have no idea but I have a feeling she might have relocated.
Arianna I love your tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A little observation. Laura doesn’t have hair. It’s a few wisps. Its not good hair, so to be obsessed by it is a bit strange - maybe she has affirmation talks with herself. duck knows why she keeps trotting off to Chelsea. She lives the wrong side of Fulham next to a sewerage works. She’s not right in the head

A little observation. Laura doesn’t have hair. It’s a few wisps. Its not good hair, so to be obsessed by it is a bit strange - maybe she has affirmation talks with herself. duck knows why she keeps trotting off to Chelsea. She lives the wrong side of Fulham next to a sewerage works. She’s not right in the head
Hmm I know she was living there, but I have a sneaky feeling she has moved! I can’t tell if the snippets of house that she occasionally show are the same as they were a few months ago? If she hasn’t moved then bloody hell she is spending all her time travelling to an area she wishes she lived in, which is just so pathetic. And Casimir just cooped up in his pram or the car whilst she indulges this Chelsea home fantasy. I must say that seeing her ‘in action’ on this little photo shoot earlier really made me pity her. She was getting a lot of looks from passers by, too.

Reactions: 5
Hmm I know she was living there, but I have a sneaky feeling she has moved! I can’t tell if the snippets of house that she occasionally show are the same as they were a few months ago? If she hasn’t moved then bloody hell she is spending all her time travelling to an area she wishes she lived in, which is just so pathetic. And Casimir just cooped up in his pram or the car whilst she indulges this Chelsea home fantasy. I must say that seeing her ‘in action’ on this little photo shoot earlier really made me pity her. She was getting a lot of looks from passers by, too.
Did you get any receipts?
I would have opened my door and stood with a cuppa watching them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.