The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taking it in right now - you can tell because the stuff she buys now is no longer high street. Every other day there’s a new designer item. She’s supporting her family because her husband is just a PT.

But Bug does this all the time too. She also doesn’t declare ads/aff links ag all. And Claire chanelle. “You won’t believe this! It’s amazing. Can’t tell you how good it is!” All the click bait, but won’t say where it’s from. I refuse to click on their links and I can tell from the models which website it’s from so just visit the site directly!
I do the same! They’re terrible for it! I’ve noticed she’s upped her price range too, everything is designer. Gayle Rinkoff is a good follow - she genuinely loves fashion but will declare the shop and put a link on!

Reactions: 5
One on another influencers picture someone asked where an item was from and I answered because I knew. The influencer responded and it was clear they were a bit annoyed they couldn't just say "check my stories for a link". ha!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Those green boots and green Chanel. She is the epitome of a rich chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah. Disgusting outfit. Katie impey is up her bum about it but it’s totally unwearable

Reactions: 4
I just saw the whole family shopping on Kings Road. The nanny was there too - poor darling looked so miserable!

• Sad
I just saw the whole family shopping on Kings Road. The nanny was there too - poor darling looked so miserable!
oooh I'm curious what the nanny you saw looks like. She claims only to have a weekend nanny but if it is a short lady with dark hair (around shoulder length), then I think she also has in the in the week...

I think Laura looks unwell and has done for a while. The shopping pictures today (wearing sunglasses instore 🙄) she looks so skinny. I hope she’s ok.

I bet she’s earning 150k plus per year! If someone clicks on one of her affiliate links to an item, I think she gets commission on anything the ‘clicker’ buys from that site for a month. So, say she posted a link to an H&M coat; Jill Bloggs clicks on it but doesn’t buy it. However two weeks later Jill Bloggs goes to the H&M website and spends £500 kitting her four kids out for the summer. She would then get commission on that £500
Affiliate links usually don’t last that long. Companies don’t want to pay any more than they have to. Some expire as quickly as 24 hours

Affiliate links usually don’t last that long. Companies don’t want to pay any more than they have to. Some expire as quickly as 24 hours
Amazon's are only 24 hours but I think for some websites it's up to a month? She has new ones every day so I suppose covers her bases if some expire 😅

Reactions: 1
Amazon's are only 24 hours but I think for some websites it's up to a month? She has new ones every day so I suppose covers her bases if some expire 😅
I guess she has to cover her bases and earn a little of her own money. You know finance guys always trade in their wives for a newer younger version eventually

oooh I'm curious what the nanny you saw looks like. She claims only to have a weekend nanny but if it is a short lady with dark hair (around shoulder length), then I think she also has in the in the week...

I was walking out of COS just as Laura & her family were outside - pre in store photo shoot obviously! The three little girls were on bikes and a scooter - in my view, the epitome of inconsiderate parenting on a very busy Saturday morning on Kings Road. Laura looked painfully thin; when she went into the shop, her husband looked clueless as to what to do with the three girls - like herding cats; and the nanny trailed along behind with Casimir. The nanny had brown hair tied back & just looked like she needed a huge hug & some kindness.

Reactions: 10
I was walking out of COS just as Laura & her family were outside - pre in store photo shoot obviously! The three little girls were on bikes and a scooter - in my view, the epitome of inconsiderate parenting on a very busy Saturday morning on Kings Road. Laura looked painfully thin; when she went into the shop, her husband looked clueless as to what to do with the three girls - like herding cats; and the nanny trailed along behind with Casimir. The nanny had brown hair tied back & just looked like she needed a huge hug & some kindness.
I just don’t get why she’d bring them all along on bikes/scooters on a shopping trip on a busy high street on a Saturday. Mark and/or the nanny could’ve taken the girls to a park. I saw her pictures of them on her stories, and, given that she’s schlepped over from Fulham, I was wondering why she brought them to the King’s Road. There isn’t a park close by to cycle in - just side streets, unless you count St Luke’s Gardens, which is tiny. Such a weird choice of family activity. I can imagine Mark, especially, is a nightmare to work for - I pity the poor nanny having to deal with him all weekend, let alone the demands of all the kids!

Reactions: 3
I just don’t get why she’d bring them all along on bikes/scooters on a shopping trip on a busy high street on a Saturday. Mark and/or the nanny could’ve taken the girls to a park. I saw her pictures of them on her stories, and, given that she’s schlepped over from Fulham, I was wondering why she brought them to the King’s Road. There isn’t a park close by to cycle in - just side streets, unless you count St Luke’s Gardens, which is tiny. Such a weird choice of family activity. I can imagine Mark, especially, is a nightmare to work for - I pity the poor nanny having to deal with him all weekend, let alone the demands of all the kids!
100 this! I’d understand if she worked full time and had no time to go shopping like the rest of us but shes just faffing from Monday to Friday.
They struck me as the kind of people that never give a tip to the nanny but expect absolute devotion

I notice she swerved the question of what she eats in a day. As she always does, because she ingests practically nothing.
Also claims she doesn’t weigh herself because she doesn’t think it‘s a ‘good idea’. In my experience only people with eating disorders say things like that.

It does really seem like an eating disorder. I am pretty sure she weighs herself regularly and is very controlled in what she allows herself to eat so she doesn’t go over a certain weight. It’s very sad. Eating disorders consume your life. It’s all about control ie the one thing in your life you can control is your weight. I don’t have an eating disorder but have had some experience in a professional capacity. Same for the compulsive spending, like it’s making up for something lacking in life.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It does really seem like an eating disorder. I am pretty sure she weighs herself regularly and is very controlled in what she allows herself to eat so she doesn’t go over a certain weight. It’s very sad. Eating disorders consume your life. It’s all about control ie the one thing in your life you can control is your weight. I don’t have an eating disorder but have had some experience in a professional capacity. Same for the compulsive spending, like it’s making up for something lacking in life.
I agree completely - it is a control thing. The acquisitiveness she displays is also interesting to me (I would not necessarily say spending because so much of what she has is #gifted). I have a sense that the desire to acquire - seemingly incessantly - bags, shoes, clothing - in every colourway, is her attempt to fill a huge emotional void. I even wonder - though this is more controversial- whether her preoccupation with having a big family (more kids=more love, at least so it seems to her), stems from this emotional neediness.
I wonder what the cause of this is? She seems to have a good relationship with her parents, and indeed is always raving about how wonderful her mother is. It’s quite odd. I just don’t know of many other women who, at nearly 40, are still so bloody desperate to get as much material stuff as she does. Even- in fact- especially - the ones who can most well afford these types of things would view her rate of wardrobe turnover as pretty obscene.

I was shocked that she admitted in that health q&a that she still has extensions in. Her hair must be super duper thin as it is limp and wispy enough with the extra hair! Without it she would be in a really bad way. She is well past the postpartum hair loss stage- at this point her lack of hair is mainly down to malnutrition.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.