The Endless Adventure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. That is a gut punch to say the least. You cannot help but feel for them.

I do get the idea that they kind of want to put the traveling on the back burner and shift more to renovations. Either they aren’t 100 percent sold on it, or fear the channel might suffer. I also think as proud as they are of the work that went into Clementine as a vehicle for daily living it has not worked out as they hoped. I also thinknow that they are on the downhill slide of their 30s the constant travel and YouTube as their sole income source might have to end or at least shift.
I hope it works out for them given the circumstances. I did think the clickbaity title for a vlog of such seriousness was a bit off.

Reactions: 3
Yeah. That is a gut punch to say the least. You cannot help but feel for them.

I do get the idea that they kind of want to put the traveling on the back burner and shift more to renovations. Either they aren’t 100 percent sold on it, or fear the channel might suffer. I also think as proud as they are of the work that went into Clementine as a vehicle for daily living it has not worked out as they hoped. I also thinknow that they are on the downhill slide of their 30s the constant travel and YouTube as their sole income source might have to end or at least shift.
I hope it works out for them given the circumstances. I did think the clickbaity title for a vlog of such seriousness was a bit off.
I think endlessly travelling ( I coulr never do it myself ) must become even more difficult as you and your family gets older, obviously you don't want to miss out on moments but also at a certain age you become conscious that your parents etc won't live forever. I remember living abroad when my grandma suddenly died and the feeling of isolation was horrible and I was not even that far away

I’ll be very surprised if there isn’t a baby on the way within the next 12 months.

Reactions: 2
I’ll be very surprised if there isn’t a baby on the way within the next 12 months.
I was wondering the same thing too. The Beans show that mixing a baby with travel is not so easy. As much as I wonder about some of their decisions they seem more ground than the TB.

I could imagine they had to try to film that segment multiple times as Eric was obviously very emotional (understandably so).
I think when these people initially plan to travel for a living it doesn't occur to them they might miss out on some very important stuff. They probably think they can just hop on an airplane if anything happened. But I doubt Eric would ever forgive himself if his mom sadly passed away while he was gallivanting around.

Reactions: 5
Do they outright own the travel trailer along with Clementine? I thought the trailer was a loan by the manufacturer. It seems to be theirs now.

Right now they have a Dodge SUV, the Ford diesel pickup, the Suzuki, a travel trailer, and an old Class C. It just seems duplicative and a bit much. They are clearly looking for a house or RV project.

I hope Clementine is still there and intact when they return to get her. Leaving her in an open parking lot in L.A. is asking for her to be stripped or outright stolen. And I live in Southern California so it's not just sour grapes. I have to park my car on the street and there's no guarantee it'll be there undamaged the next morning. And I live in a nice area.
Those old trailers are notoriously easy to break into. And a chain link fence is woefully inadequate for keeping people out.
They surely don't need any more bad fortune.

I'm surprised Clementine was in such good condition. Ignoring the tire issue.

I thought the point of rushing back was to stay near Eric's mom. I get she's feeling ok now but it's not going to stay like that. Hopefully they are driving towards home to be in vicinity.

Reactions: 1
Not sure why they would think their problematic RV going to death valley was a good idea. They're lucky nothing blew out there in middle of nowhere.

Alaska? That's not near home.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do enjoy watching EA, but my god they are the worst at planning. The ferry to Alaska looked like a miserable ordeal with some nice views.

I don’t know why but I think they are on the cusp of either packing in the travel and building an income producing property and settling down with some kids and pets, or going O.F. and cashing in while they are not too old. I don’t think they are swingers, but . . . Maybe? I just get this weird pent up vibe from them at times. I could be very wrong on this.

I do enjoy watching EA, but my god they are the worst at planning. The ferry to Alaska looked like a miserable ordeal with some nice views.

I don’t know why but I think they are on the cusp of either packing in the travel and building an income producing property and settling down with some kids and pets, or going O.F. and cashing in while they are not too old. I don’t think they are swingers, but . . . Maybe? I just get this weird pent up vibe from them at times. I could be very wrong on this.
I get the feeling that she's his beard and doesn't know it. They both think that they are really hip and cool and love attention. I doubt they'd have kids.

I definitely think they want kids as she said it would be great for a growing family (the rv)

Last edited:
They just seem tired. I do not mean the kind of tired a solid night’s sleep can fix, tired. Maybe it is just me, but whether they are honest to themselves off camera or not they seem “over it.” I am not sure if it is travel in general or living out of one of two RVs, but they are off.

Yeah they make a lot of not caring mistakes. They speak of knowing the time change when they crossed the border, then next day they're ab hour late because of the time change?

Their phones/apple watches would change automatically, what are they waking up with?

Haven't watched EA properly in a year. I stopped because I think they're burned out but are gritting their teeth and trying to pretend everything is okay. They're having a lot of personal stuff happening and are trying to carry on and it's showing.

I wonder why they just don't take a year off from vlogging and do gig work or something in the meantime.

So these 2 are so shocked it's snowing.....in Alaska!??

Then of course the RV is broken again. They were better off with the trailer. They just need to stop this road trip attempt.