The Endless Adventure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Travel Vloggers, Allison and Eric have travelled full time for the last 4 - 5 years. They used to work and live in San Francisco, and started travelling and working remotely at first.

I think it took them a year or so to be able to ditch the work and make travelling and vlogging bring them an income.

Their earlier vlogs are still quite charming and entertaining, but the last two years or so they've put out really excellent quality vlogs with proper production value.

I thought I'd get a bit annoyed about what would end up them just being permanently gifted free stays/cruises/experiences by companies but they seem to keep a good balance between that and the actual backpacking that they started with.

Obviously covid hit everyone hard, but I've been really impressed with how they've managed to keep their channel going. Renovating a money pit of a vintage RV, something they've talked about in vlogs over the years.

I also follow a couple of other travel vloggers who've not got the charm and genuine respectfulness for other cultures that these two have.

Additionally, those other vloggers have bought done up vans and got straight on the road without proper research/experience (see Nate of Kara & Nate and the gas incident!)

Anyone else fans?

Reactions: 2
I have watched them for a few years, started back when they were in a fun for Louis video, I had kind of gone off their travel videos 6 months or so ago but am enjoying watching them tear apart that RV , nice to see them actually doing something, rather than Kara and Nate who just bought a renovated van and installed some fans

Reactions: 3
I really love these two! Haven't watched their RV vlogs yet but I like to build up a few to watch. I love that they want to see what countries have to offer and eat the local food etc.
Really like their editing too 👍

You can tell they take a lot of pride in creating their content. Ypu can tell an old vlog as their later ones are more professionally put together. Not that the early ones were bad, but the change, and increase in skill, is evident.

I am *loving* the RV vids. You are in for a treat when you start those.

Reactions: 1
I met them a few years ago and they were exactly how they were in their video. Super lovely. Love them and so envious of their lifestyle. xx

Reactions: 5
You can tell they take a lot of pride in creating their content. Ypu can tell an old vlog as their later ones are more professionally put together. Not that the early ones were bad, but the change, and increase in skill, is evident.

I am *loving* the RV vids. You are in for a treat when you start those.
I can't wait to get watching them! 😁

I too am very envious of their lifestyle! Good for them for taking that leap and actually doing it! 🙂

I caught up with the RV videos and they are brilliant! I'm looking forward to seeing what they end up with. The opening titles are brilliant 😂😂
Really love this couple 🙂

I'm loving the RV stuff. I'm jealous as hell that they can travel as much as they can within the US.

I cannot wait to see the finished RV. And am secretly hoping they have a baby in 2021.

Their channel is the only one I've watched solidly for four years. I find a lot of traveller channels to be more about the people with the camera stuck in their face than showing the place they're visiting.

They seem like really lovely people, and I'm glad to read that's how they are in 'real life' too. I've even got my mum watching and for her YouTube is an alien concept :LOL:

(As a side note, I can't say I was surprised about Josh & Ashley.)

Reactions: 4
Their channel is the only one I've watched solidly for four years. I find a lot of traveller channels to be more about the people with the camera stuck in their face than showing the place they're visiting.

They seem like really lovely people, and I'm glad to read that's how they are in 'real life' too. I've even got my mum watching and for her YouTube is an alien concept :LOL:

(As a side note, I can't say I was surprised about Josh & Ashley.)
Same 're Josh&Ashley. I only ever saw them once or twice on Endless Adventure vids and thought it was a Girl and her Gay Best Friend. A year or two later one of her solo vlogs popped up and it explained it all and it made absoloute sense.

Do you watch Eamon and Bec?

Oh, another one I watch is Wild She Goes. Used to be pamthevan, but she got rid of the van shortly after her dog passed away. Marina is so lovely and he vlogs are chilling.

I am also following Samuel and Audrey, not sure if this is the name of their channel. I like genuine travel bloggers instead of the fake influencers that review nothing about the area like ITF. ‘Here is the hotel room, it has bathtub, it has toilet bowl and here is the sea. Oh they have room service too’

i also love flying the nest

I started watching them shortly after COVID hit. I think I may have watched a few of them in before that, but I cannot be sure. The RV project sucked us in. I like the RV material better than their travel material.

I do think they were more than a bit optimistic when they took on the RV. Any vehicle pushing over 40 years is going to have a ton of mechanical problems let alone cosmetic ones to fix. I don’t know what they budgeted for the RV, but they have blown past that budget and then some by now. A new engine and transmission rebuild alone is not cheap let alone all the work they have already done on the RV.

Their travel stuff is highly produced, but it is generally too scripted for my tastes. All the drone footage and cute shots of them turning out a light from outside the cabin (when they had to run back outside to bring in the camera) and saying a progression of things over a number of different shots just rubs me the wrong way. I get its slick, but it is fake too. They are rather charming. I am not sure how well they will wear as they age such as Tim Tracker. I like them enough to keep following but once COVID ends and the RV project is done I think my regular viewing will too.

I find the over-produced, scripted stuff is generally for ADs, so they're being paid by, for example, Visit Scotland, and they need to produce a high-quality video. I like their other vlogs because they do keep footage in when things go wrong. But I know what you mean about the fake shots ... although, I quite like them as scene changers. I think Eric has fun with the editing.
I like their travel days the most.
If you go back to the beginning you'll see how they started, it's totally different from today, definitely less slick!

These and flying the nest are my fav travel bloggers. I think they will be having a baby very soon as in one of the latest rv blogs Alison said how something was perfect for having a growing family.

These and flying the nest are my fav travel bloggers. I think they will be having a baby very soon as in one of the latest rv blogs Alison said how something was perfect for having a growing family.
I've been watching a lot of Flying the Nest over lockdown and I must take my hat off to them as they still keep travelling while the little one has only just turned one. They make it look so easy - which I'm sure it isn't. xx

Can’t believe their camper an got hit by a truck after all their work, hopefully they’ll be able to get it fixed 🤞