The Endless Adventure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn't the Beans' thread but they had an awkward collab with EA so I'm pretending it's somewhat related. I feel so bad for the Beans' baby (Noah?) He's either in the stroller or trapped behind the baby barrier inside that tiny van. How's the poor kid supposed to learn how to walk? And where's his toys, books, etc.? It's always just Emma (Emmer) kind of waving her hands at him. Not much of a life for an active baby.

Reactions: 1
I know this isn't the Beans' thread but they had an awkward collab with EA so I'm pretending it's somewhat related. I feel so bad for the Beans' baby (Noah?) He's either in the stroller or trapped behind the baby barrier inside that tiny van. How's the poor kid supposed to learn how to walk? And where's his toys, books, etc.? It's always just Emma (Emmer) kind of waving her hands at him. Not much of a life for an active baby.
Books? He’s a tiny baby not even crawling yet. Reading is a long way down the road.

Books? He’s a tiny baby not even crawling yet. Reading is a long way down the road.
He can be read to and shown the pictures. I did that all the time with my kids when they were infants and toddlers. They loved it.

Reactions: 2
Given how EA were on a schedule to see a house and just how they were talking about Clementine I think a big pivot is about to start. Project#2: fixing up a house. Really, it is probably smart. While they are clearly proud of the work they have done on Clementine, they sure don’t seem to cut out as full time RV folks.

I still think the travel trailer with the diesel pickup makes more sense than having Clementine & Ruby as their setup.

As much as EA sure seem unwilling to commit to a plan regarding buying some real estate, they have their act together 10 times better than the Travel Beans. Three days in a Swedish cottage property and now they want to seriously consider a remote Swedish fixer upper. If they have it a month or so and fell in love with it I would give them more credit.

• Haha
Travel Beans are just the worst for clickbait. They claimed they were buying a fixer upper in Portugal last year.

I wonder why E and A are so determined to buy a "fixer" house. I guess for content? Maybe their views when they were rebuilding Clementine were high and they want to recreate that.
As for the Beans, I wish they would buy a house so their poor baby has more room to toddle around. That tiny van isn't enough space for him to practice his walking.

I think EA are getting tired of constant travel. They complain about flying. They really don’t seem cutout for RV life. I suspect the fixer upper aspect of it is for content. I cannot tell if the house is for a business purpose or if they will make it their home. I do think Clementine is destined to be parked and rented out as an Air B & B. Plus, family wise they have had a tough couple of years. I just think they are getting worn down.

The Beans need to grow up, and face up they cannot just wonder around because they have a kid and find a spot to settle. America. Britain. Sweden. Portugal. Wherever. They are really starting to be annoying.

How do the Beans plan to just “emigrate” to an EU country like Sweden or Portugal? No free movement means they’d have to go through some sort of application process surely. Or are they just planning to visit within the limitations of a tourist visa rather than move there full time? They never talk about this sort of detail.

How do the Beans plan to just “emigrate” to an EU country like Sweden or Portugal? No free movement means they’d have to go through some sort of application process surely. Or are they just planning to visit within the limitations of a tourist visa rather than move there full time? They never talk about this sort of detail.
No idea about Sweden but Portugal and Spain (and presumably elsewhere) have digital nomad visas people like them could use

They won’t be nomads though, if they buy or build a house there.
As far as I'm.aware buying or building a property isn't an issue, it's a visa that you can get if you work remotely and aren't taking a job from someone there .
Either way I think they'll end up buying somewhere as content and it will end up being a disaster