The Endless Adventure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is pretty clear TEA is over the whole RVing idea. Eric at the end of Bali brought up going by to RVing like a prisoner talks about going back to prison again. They seemed quite thrilled and happy in Bali. I would not be surprised if the RVing in all 50 states is canceled and eventually Clementine is left out to pasture or sold. I also think the like travel trailer better than Clementine and Ruby combo. Although with all the time and money invested in them I suspect it is a bitter pill to swallow.

Reactions: 1
Even if they got rid of the RV it would surely have paid them back any financial investment by giving them something to vlog about for 2 years as well as opening their channel up to a whole new community.

Reactions: 3
I really liked the last two videos, traveling is more there vibe I really wish they would realise this.

They did a poll a while back to their subscribers asking what content they wanted to see and majority said RV travel so I’m sincerely hoping they’re not holding onto that lifestyle thinking that’s what the people want now. I’ve changed my mind 😂 they should just do whatever makes them happy and I don’t feel like they’re actually enjoying RV life but who am I to say!

I think they enjoy traveling abroad more than RV life. Although I think they’ll want to start a family soon, Alison did hint at it in an RV video once. So I think RV life would work well for that more than traveling abroad especially when the baby is very young.

Bali has been so much better, traveling outside the RV is for sure what they need.

The RV was ok during Covid but they did it really slow to point of finishing when Covid was over basically and then it constantly breaking down.

If they settle down to start a family the days of overseas travel and even long stretches of RV travel are dead. It would be huge change to the channel. I always get the feeling the plan b is to start some sort of AirBB operation.

If they settle down to start a family the days of overseas travel and even long stretches of RV travel are dead. It would be huge change to the channel. I always get the feeling the plan b is to start some sort of AirBB operation.
They could do what flyingthenest have. They still travel Vanlife and abroad with their toddler

Yeah Flying the Nest only slowed a bit when Hunter was born and did the van tour of Australia and are now back at full country hopping.

With a toddler they doing better than endless. Lol

Reactions: 2
Yeah Flying the Nest only slowed a bit when Hunter was born and did the van tour of Australia and are now back at full country hopping.

With a toddler they doing better than endless. Lol
I actually think the pandemic hit at a perfect time for FTN as it gave them time in Australia when Hunter was first born when they couldn’t travel in anyway. So it really meant they missed no travel time and Hunter was at a good age for them to start traveling when things started opening up again.

I am sorry but after their last video on RV life. They regret it. Even though at the end of the video they said they didn’t their tone and body language it is clear they don’t like it. Part of it is that they seem to be poor planners and RVing takes some planning, but they aren’t those people.

Reactions: 3
I'm tired of them complaining on RV life, messing up and then just being all over the place.

The new trailer would be good if they actually committed to it and made a plan. Go west and south there's so much they could do. Travelling in California, Nevada, Florida, Louisiana , Georgia, New Mexico, Texas.

Go camp on Grand Canyon!

Reactions: 5
I agree they seem disillusioned with it. I can’t say I blame them, that huge trailer stresses me out just looking at it. And when they went into a bit of detail about the cost of towing it and overnighting it, I just thought “why bother”? What’s the deal with that trailer anyway? Was it gifted to them? They’ve modified it a fair bit which suggests it’s theirs but that’s one hellof a costly ad for the company who makes them. It’s ugly AF too.
I don’t think they’ll complete the every state challenge, I think they’ll get Clementine’s engine rebuild completed and then just use her in the summer months while they travel internationally the rest of the year. Or there’s a baby on the horizon.

I agree they seem disillusioned with it. I can’t say I blame them, that huge trailer stresses me out just looking at it. And when they went into a bit of detail about the cost of towing it and overnighting it, I just thought “why bother”? What’s the deal with that trailer anyway? Was it gifted to them? They’ve modified it a fair bit which suggests it’s theirs but that’s one hellof a costly ad for the company who makes them. It’s ugly AF too.
I don’t think they’ll complete the every state challenge, I think they’ll get Clementine’s engine rebuild completed and then just use her in the summer months while they travel internationally the rest of the year. Or there’s a baby on the horizon.
I believe the trailer is on loan to them from the manufacturer. At some point it will be going away. To me I’d rather tow a trailer with a truck that can split off and explore rather than have a C class towing a tiny underpowered tow vehicle. That is personal preference, so I cannot argue too strenuously that they are wrong.

However, why they are not heading due South with all speed to get to warmer climates just seems insane to me. The lack of planning is more than just getting into a routine with RVing and sticking to it. It is the lack of planning to the point they now own Clementine, Ruby, Doug, and the diesel Ford. The Clementine just looked like a basket case when hey bought it and they sunk all sorts of money into it, and then they get Ruby that they basically rebuild because they liked the look of it rather than a small Fiat, Honda, or Chevy that would require minimal alteration and likely be far ore comfortable. I get the idea they are pondering changing things up and starting some sort of Air B & B sideline business. I cannot blame them, but guess we’ll see.

They are charismatic, and I keep watching. I would rather they just fess up RVing is not for them and pack it in as a lesson learned. Instead, I think the 50 state challenged will just fade away and the whole thing will be kind of lame. It reminds me of when Magic Geekdom moved from te Pacific Northwest to Orlando. Things did not go there way. The job market was not what they expected and the housing market was on upswing in price too. It was clear after six months or so they burned out on the Parks and Florida, but put out a similar voiding moaning about their new home, but noted at the end they did not regret it. A few months later they moved out of Florida. I see a similar thing happening here.

On a side note: EA’s British counter parts announced they are having a baby boy. Which is great they seem truly happy about the expected baby. I wish them all well. On the other hand, they indicated they know things will change but they plan to push on with their travel channel. I just don’t think that is being realistic. I suspect they are in for a shock and the channel is in for some big shifts. I think the Trakers grossly underestimated the impact having a kid would have on their lives. lol

On a side note: EA’s British counter parts announced they are having a baby boy. Which is great they seem truly happy about the expected baby. I wish them all well. On the other hand, they indicated they know things will change but they plan to push on with their travel channel. I just don’t think that is being realistic. I suspect they are in for a shock and the channel is in for some big shifts. I think the Trakers grossly underestimated the impact having a kid would have on their lives. lol
I forget to note their Brit counterparts are the Travel Beans. Oops.

This always happens. I think Hey Nadine was in a similar boat, but between the pandemic and a baby, she's not left Canada in like 4 years.

The youtubers I am impressed with who has a baby and seems to have a found a balance is Flying The Nest. I think they have done a bit of van life and now just traveling but their kid seems to just go with the flow

I believe the trailer is on loan to them from the manufacturer. At some point it will be going away. To me I’d rather tow a trailer with a truck that can split off and explore rather than have a C class towing a tiny underpowered tow vehicle. That is personal preference, so I cannot argue too strenuously that they are wrong.

However, why they are not heading due South with all speed to get to warmer climates just seems insane to me. The lack of planning is more than just getting into a routine with RVing and sticking to it. It is the lack of planning to the point they now own Clementine, Ruby, Doug, and the diesel Ford. The Clementine just looked like a basket case when hey bought it and they sunk all sorts of money into it, and then they get Ruby that they basically rebuild because they liked the look of it rather than a small Fiat, Honda, or Chevy that would require minimal alteration and likely be far ore comfortable. I get the idea they are pondering changing things up and starting some sort of Air B & B sideline business. I cannot blame them, but guess we’ll see.

They are charismatic, and I keep watching. I would rather they just fess up RVing is not for them and pack it in as a lesson learned. Instead, I think the 50 state challenged will just fade away and the whole thing will be kind of lame. It reminds me of when Magic Geekdom moved from te Pacific Northwest to Orlando. Things did not go there way. The job market was not what they expected and the housing market was on upswing in price too. It was clear after six months or so they burned out on the Parks and Florida, but put out a similar voiding moaning about their new home, but noted at the end they did not regret it. A few months later they moved out of Florida. I see a similar thing happening here.

Agreed. Endless are pretty bad about admitting when they don't like things. It's to keep a positive outlook I guess!

I think they could do better at RV life if they weren't so forgetful. They forget important things like Allison's passport and that locking a door from the outside means you can't get out if you're inside. They kept having to redo their renovations on Clementine because they kept forgetting to measure. And I can tell Allison HATES emptying the poop container (can't blame her there, but did she think it would all just magically disappear?)
I like them. They seem like down to earth nice young people. But I think they're struggling to find a niche that isn't just "couple traveling" like a zillion other channels.
Maybe they can sell Clementine (I bet they'd easily find a buyer) and Ruby and just go back to regular traveling. They might have enough of a following to make it work.

I do feel like they’ve lost their mojo or vision for their channel. I watch other channels such as Eamon and Bec, Kara and Nate and Kinging it, and they create really interesting content and come up with fun ideas to keep people watching , whereas I find I’m not as intrigued when the endless post these days! Hopefully they find their next project soon