The Endless Adventure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to guess it has to do with money. Maybe their US content doesn't get as many views as European Christmas market content. I also wonder if collaborating with the Beans was done in the hopes it would increase views (although in the vid I watched the Beans were hardly even shown).
Seems like the extra income would be eaten up on emergency flights back to the US.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Exactly it it was for money, the quick flights back and forth from Alaska, the parking and fixing of Clementine each time, the change of Europe flights all would take more.

Cruise video, Universal or Disney Christmas, Texas market, Savannah Christmas market, LA stuff, NYC in Christmas all could have been done and would have them closer to his mom than Alaska (plus the clementine and ferry situation) and Europe.

Their content is starting to get manic which is never a good sign. The quick trip to England just to do a half-hearted RV video and meet up with the Beans (who seemed to be really awkward with them??) and then rushing back to the US is odd.

Reactions: 2
TEA need to take a step back and back with a game plan. The Singapore to UK just seemed weird to me let alone with a sick parent in the middle of the US. They seem lost.

Reactions: 3
Do we know how long they were in Singapore? I've never been to Asia, but I imagine the jet lag is brutal. I can't imagine taking a flight that long and putting up with the jet lag to only be there a few days.

I'm not sure what the point of having the Beans there was. It was kind of offhand..."oh, here's the Beans, hey, bye, see ya!" I presume it was to try to get more views, but when they were in the video for like two minutes that doesn't seem like it would have much of an impact.
I guess they can't just stop traveling and posting videos or they'd have no income.

And now back in Singapore again… they must be uploading out of chronological order?

I found 2Passports 1Dream’s channel. Very similar. He is Welsh, she is Swedish. Travel/food based vlogs and they seem very nice if a bit bland.

EA said when they flew to Singapore they next few videos would be out of order, because the they wanted the England vlogs to be timed with the holidays.

Sad to hear Erik’s mother passed away the day after Christmas. He is always so matter of fact about things and very undemonstrative with Allison and generally but he Is obviously grieving.

Very sad to see his sadness, I feel for him. I do find them (particularly him) very unaffectionate towards eachother. Not even from a PDA point of view but also verbally.. there’s a bit of an awkwardness there which is strange.

Sad to hear about Erik's mom and during holidays too like Alison's mom. They started and ended year the same.

• Sad
Terrible news.
I hope this year is better for them, and they figure out a bit of a game plan for their lives in the coming year or so.

I feel for them. I lost my mother and my father in law within two months of one another. And both were on or just after major holidays.

I hope this year is better for them.

• Heart
I hope they are on the last hurrah ride for Clementine. I get why they would be reluctant to sell or rent Clementine after all the money, blood, sweat, and tears poured into her. My god it is such a money pit. They have a whole other rig to use, and they talked about a possible truck camper project to boot. Every time we see Clementine on screen the first time we groan. Class Cs we’re not built for full time living under the best of circumstances let alone a 45 year old rig.

I don't think they get it, they keep doing the same dumb things.

Fix Clementine - drive cross country.
Fix Clementine - Death Valley /Alaska
Now it's
Fix Clementine - Mountains in winter?

It is interesting comparing EA with Wild RV Life on living full time in an RV. They are not exactly the same type of channel and have different rig setups, but Wild RV Life seem to enjoy what they doing. Eric and Allison often appear to be enduring full time RV life. in a few years maybe Wild RV will burnout too, but for the moment they are at least fun to watch.

When EA has a sponsored episode they go into slick travelogue mode. It is a bit jarring. They keep saying they love RVing full time, but I just don’t think they do.