The Endless Adventure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really enjoy this channel I have watch them from day one. This weeks video they had a rare trouble free car/rv week but as I stated above I am bored of their channel and I really noticed it this week, where they were traveling was amazing, the scenery stunning. However I do miss the international travel, they really need to get back to doing that again. I know they have an Asia trip coming up which I will watch but I do not think I will watch anymore of their RV travels.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they are thrilled with full time RV life. I do not think it is unbearable for them but things feel a bit forced. Going full time using an older to old rig beCaUse tHaT’s OUt STylE is profoundly immature. Get your gear/rig right and things would go smoother.

I will be interested to see how their next overseas trip goes. Part of me thinks they miss their old style of trial and part of me thinks they are just aging out of their lifestyle. It might be a mix of both, but they are so far invested into RVing they are stuck for a bit.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they are thrilled with full time RV life. I do not think it is unbearable for them but things feel a bit forced. Going full time using an older to old rig beCaUse tHaT’s OUt STylE is profoundly immature. Get your gear/rig right and things would go smoother.
Do you think it's possible they (either consciously or unconsciously) bought an older rig knowing it would give them trouble? Perhaps they thought it'd make for interesting content.

I do not know, no fault of there own( they had to do something while the pandemic was stopping their adventures and at the time I even thought it was a good idea) but after two years plus of watching them fixing up Clementine, you think they would know there viewers would want a change from watching them fixing up old rigs.

Do you think it's possible they (either consciously or unconsciously) bought an older rig knowing it would give them trouble? Perhaps they thought it'd make for interesting content.
It could be, but when they first bought Clementine I think they mention six or eight weeks then they hit the road. I don’t think they expected the channel to do either a full time RV fixer upper channel other than in 2020. I just think they have an image to project, but the drama does help.

I think they can make even dull content work haha I love the night in a Walmart parking lot vlog, was making me tense 😅

I don't like the weird sideways way Eric wears his ball cap. And I thought the collab with the Beans was awkward. They came across like they barely knew one another but were trying to pretend they were close friends. And I like the Beans.
But all in all Eric and Allison seem like nice people and their videos are usually engaging and entertaining.

i keep getting the feeling they are burning out. The Clementine build was a bigger time, energy, and monetary commitment than expected. They had to buy and renovate a tow vehicle. They lived at family for long stretches of time. Now their rig is getting a brand new engine and they had to buy a truck to pull their short term rig. So I get it, plus they are slipping into the age where energy and flexibility is not what is used to be. The kicker is going to Bali and Vietnam and possibly not filming it. Again, I get it, but damn that is your job and life you have chosen.

I generally like them, but sometimes they seem to make unwise choices for either branding or aesthetic stubbornness. RVs are not made for full time living and the stress of it will cause things to break, and they keeping buying older things which is starting at a disadvantage.

I think the Beans are kind of goofy, and they missed the memo on the British stiff upper lip. I like them. They seem pretty genuine as far as YouTubers go.

I agree. In their latest video Allison seemed completely over it. Like, she really wished they didn't "have" to film when they obviously were having a bad time. Not planning ahead, forgetting her passport, not having the proper paperwork...I think they're regretting committing to their " all 50 states" road trip. And I doubt a 16 hour travel day is going to improve things. But filming is what's paying for all these trips and trucks and trailers and new engines and transmissions (none of which are cheap). If they want to stop filming they'll have to get jobs and forget about full time travel.

I think the Beans are hilarious. I thought their nude beach video was a hoot. However the fly infestation was gross. I was yelling at my TV "the mouse 'disappeared' because it died and the flies are going after the corpse!"

I actually find them very vanilla, I played their videos whenever I needed some background noise.
I quite like theotherside and chad and clair too

I agree. In their latest video Allison seemed completely over it. Like, she really wished they didn't "have" to film when they obviously were having a bad time. Not planning ahead, forgetting her passport, not having the proper paperwork...I think they're regretting committing to their " all 50 states" road trip. And I doubt a 16 hour travel day is going to improve things. But filming is what's paying for all these trips and trucks and trailers and new engines and transmissions (none of which are cheap). If they want to stop filming they'll have to get jobs and forget about full time travel.

I think the Beans are hilarious. I thought their nude beach video was a hoot. However the fly infestation was gross. I was yelling at my TV "the mouse 'disappeared' because it died and the flies are going after the corpse!"
I was saying the same thing about the departed mouse and flies.

I’ve recently started watching the Beans and really like them. For some reason I found the flies hilarious proper made me laugh. The video with Eric and Allison was odd, the atmosphere seemed tense? Eric seems quite a moody person with a temper and Allison I feel doesn’t let her guard down and show real emotions, she’s a bit robotic. The beans are more more honest and fun too, they seem to have a bit more zest. Eric and Allison seem uptight in comparison.

Eric and Alison have mentioned in the past that they don’t like to show the gloomy side of life as they want people to use their channel as escapism and positive happy experience. They’re great, but I do miss watching them travel the world a bit!

So I have watch their RV videos for the last few years and now they doing a proper overseas trip which I love it when they travel, they not go to film. What the heck.

So I have watch their RV videos for the last few years and now they doing a proper overseas trip which I love it when they travel, they not go to film. What the heck.
I watched some of their RV vlogs but got bored of them also not interested in seeing them travel the USA. If they started to travel to different countries again then I’d start watching again

I really enjoyed the Bali vlog. They seem so happy and relaxed when out travelling abroad again

New to the thread, hello 👋. I discovered TEA in lockdown and have watched pretty much all their content by now. They’re the only travel/digital nomad types I have stuck with long term. They might be a bit too “nice” but they genuinely seem so sweet and grateful for the lifestyle they’re able to live. Other couples doing similar stuff like Kara and Nate are just full on annoying. Travel Beans basically copy everything that TEA do shamelessly,which would piss me off big time if Iwas Eric. And then there was that other couple TEA were friends with where the guy came out as trans and the girl has spent her life since the divorce ricocheting from one bad decision to the next (I cannot stand her stupid voice either).
Im pleased to see TEA are travelling internationally again. The RV has been great but mixing that up with other countries is a good idea I think.

New to the thread, hello 👋. I discovered TEA in lockdown and have watched pretty much all their content by now. They’re the only travel/digital nomad types I have stuck with long term. They might be a bit too “nice” but they genuinely seem so sweet and grateful for the lifestyle they’re able to live. Other couples doing similar stuff like Kara and Nate are just full on annoying. Travel Beans basically copy everything that TEA do shamelessly,which would piss me off big time if Iwas Eric. And then there was that other couple TEA were friends with where the guy came out as trans and the girl has spent her life since the divorce ricocheting from one bad decision to the next (I cannot stand her stupid voice either).
Im pleased to see TEA are travelling internationally again. The RV has been great but mixing that up with other countries is a good idea I think.
The way away were the couple who split. I get what you mean about their voices but I did enjoy their videos but not watched since it’s just been Ashley.

Thanks, yes The Way Away was the channel. The trans woman seems to have backed away from social media since but Ashley has been all over the place. Last time I checked she was living in Barcelona after a relationship with a guy in the U.K. broke up. She just seems really unhappy but trying to cover it up by living this nomadic life.

Thanks, yes The Way Away was the channel. The trans woman seems to have backed away from social media since but Ashley has been all over the place. Last time I checked she was living in Barcelona after a relationship with a guy in the U.K. broke up. She just seems really unhappy but trying to cover it up by living this nomadic life.
Yeah just be hard for her with the break up with I think he is called Lexi now (May be wrong though). And also basically changed her entire lifestyle and job from it. I know she still does YouTube a bit but it’s not the same as before