The Endless Adventure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They sure seem less than thrilled with their Euro Electric Camper Van. I get that thy are jet lagged and have not traveled in a bit, but they spent just one night in it before retreating to a proper hotel room. It is not even an Air B & B.

I wonder if they were expecting an American sized van? Given their experience I would think not, but you never know.
I am glad they are not trying to glamorise it when it is not though, I found the same with Kara and Nate's videos about their van. I have seen so many people act as if living a van is so great and comfortable when it cannot be like that all the time

Reactions: 2
Excited to see the new vlogs, the RV is done and they're on the road again.

Reactions: 1
Really surprise their channel hasn't grown much. TBH I haven't watched much of them for a while. xx

I've not watched them for a while either but they are a channel I like to build up videos of and just have an evening bingeing a few in one go 😃 which reminds me, I must do that soon!

Yeah I think they need to give up at this point.
They're still trying to leave home. Meanwhile flying the Nest, built their cover, travelled all over Australia for a year and moved onto travelling again.

Reactions: 3
I think their old RV for long term travel is heading to be a bust. First, any RV for full time living can be an upkeep nightmare let along with a 40+ year old rig. They have not even begun to stress the interior upgrades to see if they last even if the mechanical gremlins can be worked out.

I just get the gut feeling RV living at least in that set up is as comfortable as they were hoping.

I don’t have a clue as to their financials or crunch numbers on RVs etc but I suspect selling Clementine and their Dodge for a pickup truck and a towable would be the better way to do. Don’t even want to start what a monetary sinkhole and bad idea it was to get and upgrade the Samurai. I find them charismatic and appealing but at the same time their sense of style and especially image over practically can frustrating to watch.

If you are going to full time RV life then practical considerations should win out over the Suzuki just looked right for us despite it being underpowered, no AC and manual transmission. It was just dumb.

I think the Suzuki was chosen, yes for how it looks, but also because it's light. I don't know how many vehicles in the US could be towed by a 40+ year old RV, but probably not many ...?

I simply cannot fathom their thinking process. Why decorate a rig you will only use for a month or so, and cannot transfer back to the already decked out Clementine? Could they be that desperate for content they just bought it to have material?

The mystery truck came with mechanical issues? Good grief.

Don't they have a Durango? Couldn't that tow? Why buy another old truck with mechanical issues.

Apparently the Durango is not set up for towing but doesn't that mean just sticking a tow bar on the car,

However I prefer if they start international travel again that is I when enjoyed their channel the most. The whole RV thing is getting too long winded.

Reactions: 2
I used to really love their content but finding the constant RV content a little dry. But I guess they’re feeling like settling more in the USA!

I don’t think the Durango could safely tow that trailer. I think Clementine as content during lockdown was fine, but an old rig unless you completely stripped it down and built it back up will always be an old rig. It is just impractical as a full time RV. Most RVs are not good for full time living and stress. An old rig just magnifies it.
We’ve been watching the Travel Beans. There are a bit hippy dippy for us, but the British Accents help.

The new trailer is so much better and reliable.
I could see Clementine’s being retired sooner than later if they suddenly find pulling a travel trailer more practical than having a rig with a tow vehicle. The trailer is really nice.