The Elusive Gracie #2 Neglects her pets and her kid, begs on Tiktok for the quid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mouthing off about getting "1 million on a Monday"....then Tanya takes number one....a while later Amer takes number one and her halfwit followers start calling him out, accusing him of self gifting and saying how vile he is....wow, just wow....firstly Amer doesn't need to self gift and secondly to call him vile when Gracie called Harriet a c**t today, and regularly has a filthy mouth is hypocrisy at its finest.
Gifting circles, vile abusive mouth, getting people banned, manipulative, lying, lazy.....such a lovely person aren't you Grace.....NOT.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mouthing off about getting "1 million on a Monday"....then Tanya takes number one....a while later Amer takes number one and her halfwit followers start calling him out, accusing him of self gifting and saying how vile he is....wow, just wow....firstly Amer doesn't need to self gift and secondly to call him vile when Gracie called Harriet a c**t today, and regularly has a filthy mouth is hypocrisy at its finest.
Gifting circles, vile abusive mouth, getting people banned, manipulative, lying, lazy.....such a lovely person aren't you Grace.....NOT.
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻

Another ARRANGED BATTLE Thursday but she don’t do them this is hilarious 🤣🤣 the jealous cow let’s see some more tears from her

072649B4-BA07-4541-AF7D-2ECC7195D5C9.jpeg

Well said 👏🏻👏🏻

Another ARRANGED BATTLE Thursday but she don’t do them this is hilarious 🤣🤣 the jealous cow let’s see some more tears from her

072649B4-BA07-4541-AF7D-2ECC7195D5C9.jpeg
Early begging this morning for her dropped to 4 SHAME NOT

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻

View attachment 1870640

Early begging this morning for her dropped to 4 SHAME NOT
She’s sitting there until 3.15 begging 6 hours be careful luv don’t want to get a deep vein thrombosis sitting so long as your not the healthiest person are you sat smoking takeaways think of your kid please !!

Here what I don't understand about these begs that are on live all day and that are on benefits..aren't you supposed to be actively looking for work if your claiming JSA? I realise a lot of that takes place online but they would have to be very skilled to seek work and be live at the same time!

Here what I don't understand about these begs that are on live all day and that are on benefits..aren't you supposed to be actively looking for work if your claiming JSA? I realise a lot of that takes place online but they would have to be very skilled to seek work and be live at the same time!
Well apparently this Disgracie one works for tiktok now she said last week doing what ? She’s forever on the beg !

Half of them won’t be on benefits so won’t be needing to look for work. If you think about even if she’s getting £500 a week which she isn’t she’s on thousands that’s more than an average wage.

Half of them won’t be on benefits so won’t be needing to look for work. If you think about even if she’s getting £500 a week which she isn’t she’s on thousands that’s more than an average wage.
Really? It's well documented by cla and Lawrence themselves that they are on benefits..I believe both to be disability benefits ..oh and g crew 🙄 but that one I'm not sure on ..tests hearsay to me

Reactions: 4
Fully filtered and madeup so early Grace? Wonder why that is? Oh yes, catfishing your new American mate CJ....yet you went to Tesco on Sunday afternoon without even brushing your hair after falling out of bed!! Bet you're one of those slobs who goes to the supermarket in your onsie or pjs too.

Reactions: 4
Fully filtered and madeup so early Grace? Wonder why that is? Oh yes, catfishing your new American mate CJ....yet you went to Tesco on Sunday afternoon without even brushing your hair after falling out of bed!! Bet you're one of those slobs who goes to the supermarket in your onsie or pjs too.
He really has no idea about the catfish she is does he 😂🫣

Really? It's well documented by cla and Lawrence themselves that they are on benefits..I believe both to be disability benefits ..oh and g crew 🙄 but that one I'm not sure on ..tests hearsay to me
Oh jeez really. I don’t think you have to be actively looking for work for disability benefits do you? Aren’t you just entitled say like child benefit is? They shouldn’t be allowed it though with the amount they earn. The governments in a mess as it is.

He really has no idea about the catfish she is does he 😂🫣

Oh jeez really. I don’t think you have to be actively looking for work for disability benefits do you? Aren’t you just entitled say like child benefit is? They shouldn’t be allowed it though with the amount they earn. The governments in a mess as it is.
Correct for disability benefits yes. Jsa is another story..perhaps not even any of them would be dumb enough to be on lives...or would they ?!

She’s moaning that the Americans had to come in for her big battles obviously knocking at her gifting ring mates who hadn’t supported her so she’s getting her vpn again as uk toxic for the rankings obsessed over Amer again slagging him off …..why does she constantly repeat a sentence 2/3 times know what I’m saying know what I’m saying so annoying !

Reactions: 1
She’s been dumped again 🤣 so it’ll be feel sorry for me gifts

Bye bye Gizmo.....lucky escape there mate....who in their right mind would want to have a relationship with a bone idle, lazy lump of lard with no interest in anything other than Tiktok?
Oh, and she ain't employed by TT.....she's a "creator' manager for Levalz agency (let me know when you associate with any creators Grace!!!) and she isn't with the agency herself. That came from her own mouth.
Here is one of her "creators".....her mate Alex....massive following, how WILL she cope pmsl?

Attachments

Last edited:
Bye bye Gizmo.....lucky escape there mate....who in their right mind would want to have a relationship with a bone idle, lazy lump of lard with no interest in anything other than Tiktok?
Oh, and she ain't employed by TT.....she's a "creator' manager for Levels agency (let me know when you associate with any creators Grace!!!) and she isn't with the agency herself. That came from her own mouth.
Yes 2nd time he’s dumped her hopefully he’s learnt by his mistakes she will latch onto an American now prob what caused the breakup 🤔 yes I heard her say that about the creator manager

Another day another begging marathon living room a tip while she is sat there slagging Amer off for turning rankings off 🤣🤣short memory luv you have done it as well 🤣

I hate when she discussions the Americans saying they have it daily and they get so much more money.

Greed beyond belief. I would love to know who these people are gifting her.

How does she have time to have any boyfriend? I've never seen one of them ever. What does this Gizmo look like, I've tried to search him and something different comes up.

How does she have time to have any boyfriend? I've never seen one of them ever. What does this Gizmo look like, I've tried to search him and something different comes up.
Never seen him either and her live she’s not even on it just the tit tip living room showing… new manipulation I guess as she’s getting the gifts sent

DC2A5120-3834-4157-9728-FE1D37C73678.png

Never seen him either and her live she’s not even on it just the tit tip living room showing… new manipulation I guess as she’s getting the gifts sent

DC2A5120-3834-4157-9728-FE1D37C73678.png
How can she sit in this mess

Last edited: