The Elusive Gracie #2 Neglects her pets and her kid, begs on Tiktok for the quid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen that woman a lot duelling.. who is she ? Another beg ?

Reactions: 2
I saw her addressing something about her old man and an affair, although it's not gone that far, to me she will have to have every oz of love and forgiveness to forgive it. I always judge people by who you are friends with and always have.
To me if I won the lotto none of these people would not be getting any help.

Saw her earlier today saying… we’re a nice community in here, we’re a good lot!

It’s a bunch of people sending you money, Grace. That’s what it is - nothing else.

Not the emoji version of her looking like a slim 18 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey everyone I know this is a gracie thread but it brought me here when I searched his name. Or if there is a thread about him can someone point me in that direct please. Dave doran what's the deal with him? Been told he got done not long back for sending an indecent or offensive communication and driving without proper control of a vehicle. When I've googled that's what it's saying to so is it true? seen people saying he's a lunatic too. Sorry for commenting on this one though can't find anything else :)

Hey everyone I know this is a gracie thread but it brought me here when I searched his name. Or if there is a thread about him can someone point me in that direct please. Dave doran what's the deal with him? Been told he got done not long back for sending an indecent or offensive communication and driving without proper control of a vehicle. When I've googled that's what it's saying to so is it true? seen people saying he's a lunatic too. Sorry for commenting on this one though can't find anything else :)
I have seen a thread for Dave Doran on here somewhere. I will try and find it.

Reactions: 1
Drama again with her and another female called her a C#nt with her vile mouth

Drama again with her and another female called her a C#nt with her vile mouth
It’s one way to get the gifts on tho saying it’s because I’m not pretty like the other girls and telling this Harriet & girls like her on the app to do OF as they don’t bring content & she does ?? Or am I missing something she’s always calling people that C word her mother is there as well tho she’s no respect for her mother anyway

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Another arranged battle you know the ones she never does 🤣 yet 2nd night on the trot against Lego head …her punch line will be oh I’m nervous I haven’t got the smoke I never do these arranged battles SORRY ??? MANIPULATION AT ITS FINEST !

Another arranged battle you know the ones she never does 🤣 yet 2nd night on the trot against Lego head …her punch line will be oh I’m nervous I haven’t got the smoke I never do these arranged battles SORRY ??? MANIPULATION AT ITS FINEST !
Her reverse physcology amuses me ...Greedy Gracie

Reactions: 3