Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nathan25

VIP Member
Did you see how Zac just cut her of straight away 🤣 He didn’t even care that she didn’t make it. I used to like Zac but he’s another Beg. He started panicking last night as he dropped to 5 then all of a sudden he starts texting people. Definitely a gifting circle. Gracie has still made around 20k easy so don’t know why she’s crying the idiot. That live pro badge lets you keep more of the gift money. TikTok will only take 20% if that. So she really crying over money? BEG!!

Reactions: 6

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Wasn’t this tub of lard shouting and screaming on live when Chyanne was neglecting her dog? She needs that child taking off her, the secondhand smoke must be awful.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She never even attempted to lose weight instead opted for a sleeve pure laziness & when she’s had it done she’ll need to cook & exercise no excuses then !
exactly but i think she is under the impression she can carry on the way she does and this is a magic cure. She is in for a rude awakening!

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Her surgery has been brought forward to 1st July and she’s stressed coz she ain’t even got the money to pay for it 😳 says she needs to make £3,500 on tiktok in next couple of weeks 🤬 how about put it on the credit card or take out a loan like others have to do instead of expecting the public to pay for you!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry

Edunn

VIP Member
Goes to Miami leaves her son yet again then takes edibles sleeps all night and most of day she’s a shit mum and she must not have full custody of her son as he’s never there and if he is she’s sat on tiktok battling and when he does talk to her she’s not interested

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Green goblin trying to defend money over morals :rolleyes: she knew he was convicted of DV when she was in his box battle 2 days ago!!!!!

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Well we all knew something was going to happen sooner or later, she wouldn’t know if that dog has eaten something he shouldn’t because she permanently has her builders backside to the dog and the kid 😡😡😡

People on the live telling her to check things to see if the dog has eaten them and she’s saying ‘I’ll check later’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ Fucking get off Tiktok!!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Lrkn27

VIP Member
These idiots are no well. Greeting over a badge that means sweet FA in the real world just like their gifting badges 😂

c.tingz

VIP Member
Anyone else thinking, Gracie’s like this Michelle??

she’s literally met this guy in turkey 3 weeks ago and she’s stuck the talons right in !!

talking like their a married couple 😂😂😂

• Haha

LoXLo

VIP Member
I don’t watch gracie enough ti have a opinion. Until, I went in her live last night and the comments were absolutely disgusting calling amer a t”””ist and she didn’t say a word. That done it for me with her! Glad Amer wiped the smugness off her face.
Claims to be against racism but allows comments like that in her chat? Disgusting. Whether she hates him or not that’s not acceptable.

brahhh

VIP Member
i know someone as well that this is happened to because they never put the work in to keep the weight off, lazy pig just like Gracie.
She never even attempted to lose weight instead opted for a sleeve pure laziness & when she’s had it done she’ll need to cook & exercise no excuses then !

brahhh

VIP Member
So she's 25 stone 8, and her goal is 12 stone
Jesus half her weight to lose & she’s going back to get the skin removed we’ll be plenty of begging then …nothing stopping her getting a job after this amazed how her anxiety has stood up to all this 🤔

wineanddine

VIP Member
i’m not being funny but the things some people are going through in this world and she’s sat there whinging over an app when she’s already made thousands?? i can’t stand her, pure glutinous greed