Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Well her main account is banned from live again lol so wait for it she be doing rankings on her back up ready to fleece her followers to try for number one again when will these people ever learn she don't give a shit about them it's all about the money why don't she take a photo with her new boyfriend of a week without filters lol 🤣

Reactions: 7

brahhh

VIP Member
6165EC53-097C-433A-9FC7-91C7728B5E0C.png

She’s had puddings and shakes delivered for her and her mates her son came in said he was hungry she told him to go get a snack a pkt crisps he said there’s none I’m hungry 🤬 what a lazy lump filling her face tho 🐷

• Wow
  • Angry

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Agree with her on this occasion. Miss Red needs to stop letting DG and Dave Doran and others run the group.

brahhh

VIP Member
Is she not happy with the massive amount of cash she made last week?
Her brother is having his teeth done while he’s there so wonder who’s paid for them oh let me think the begging money and she’s paid for them for him going with her

wineanddine

VIP Member
she’s GRATING on me! saying it’s not about money, why are you so bothered then?? you sit and beg constantly and you’re boring af, imagine if this lot has real issues in life!!

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
he finished on 8.3M so just over £41k.
---

the new ones will probably be people who can’t stand Gracie. She is a 40 faced bitch. I can’t keep up with who she fall out with then is back being pals with them. All these begs are massive weirdos!
So far up her backside they’ve also had a by pass 🤣
---
All that money she’s had last week & still got gifts on & taking them why not switch them off you greedy COW !
Is she doing rankings 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Frenchie done a big rant on his discord last night called Gracie a cunt and everything 🤣🤣
(Seen a video of it on TT but think it’s been taken down)

Apparently Gracie gifted him 2 universes or some other big gifts… then messaged him asking for it back because she couldn’t pay her rent!! 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So he was calling her all kinds saying you made 1.5 million the next day on the weekly and your begging for money back 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
She’s a joke and so are her followers up her arse like they know her personally straight from the operating table straight to live wtf 🤬
So far up her backside they’ve also had a by pass 🤣
---
All that money she’s had last week & still got gifts on & taking them why not switch them off you greedy COW !

Last edited:

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Word is out now that cla was 18 stone so she cannot talk.
Grace was still over 10st heavier... her form she showed said 28st something... Grace can't call anybody ever... the absolute mess!
---
Grace was still over 10st heavier... her form she showed said 28st something... Grace can't call anybody ever... the absolute mess!
Sorry I got that wrong... she was nearly 26 stone

Attachments

• Wow

brahhh

VIP Member
Had to laugh when the nurse came in and told her what was happening she said oh can I leave my phone on I’m WORKING ! No luv your BEGGING & JEALOUSY seeping from your veins because Amer is at 1
---
IMG_3044.png

---
Had to laugh when the nurse came in and told her what was happening she said oh can I leave my phone on I’m WORKING ! No luv your BEGGING & JEALOUSY seeping from your veins because Amer is at 1
---
IMG_3044.png
This guy in on 2 accounts surely that’s cheating Gracie like you keep accusing Amer of gifting himself ???

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha