Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dracarys.x

It's clear loads of people rinsed her yesterday and faked their sob stories it was obvious, we all like a freebie 😆 More fool her 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

brahhh

VIP Member
IMG_1703.png

---
On live crying looking at the views her dog is in the vet !! Bleeding & vomiting vet told her to go look at the dogs toys see if anything missing she should never have had a dog ! Smokes around it never seen her walk it left to it’s own devices while she sits doing tiktok shop ! Her kid man handles him her cat fell out the window 2 times second time died !!! Why have an animal !!

• Angry

GossipQueen69

Chatty Member
For me it was the walking the day after surgery.
Claims she could walk or exercise before, however the day after this operation she’s doing laps off the floor. Surgery must have fixed all your problems overnight!
---
Oh how amazing she’s addressing this exact issue! It was the hernia causing it all - of course! Why didn’t I think of that

Last edited:
  • Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Daniella Westbrook is proof of that!!!
And when it goes tits up the poor NHS end up picking up the pieces!!
She knew she stood no chance of surgery in the UK because you have to prove you've attempted to lose the weight and increased your exercise.....so the fat, lazy slug takes the "easy" option.
Wonder if she'll stick to the rules when she gets back.....starting with no smoking?!
There's a lady from my hometown had a sleeve was fine went back to have body lift etc came home nearly died cost nhs thousands

• Wow

c.tingz

VIP Member
699166DB-9C6A-42F6-BD53-489374766010.jpeg

Remember tho guys, they don’t gift each other. What a fucking joke these people are

Windermere

VIP Member
Shes silly having something as major like that in Turkey

I mean I've been to Turkey for a few bits but would definitely absolutely not have a major surgery like that

Lots and lots of complications :oops:

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Didn’t know she got banned well she said next thing holiday with her son well you ain’t spent all that cash from the other week so you’ve loads of money without begging on the leaderboard !!
This is it they’ll earn double the average Uk salary in a week then act like they’re skint two wks later

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
She’s pathetic crying but made thousands and is still raking in the gifts now
I’d be gutted being sniped out at the last minute too but she knew it was going to happen 😂 first melt down I’ve seen since magically losing her anxiety after her surgery, she knows how to play her viewers.

She’s online now saying she’s messaged her manager and asked why she sound put another penny in TikTok’s pocket - yob’ve had a miraculous recovery, leave TikTok & go out and get a job like the rest of us & earn your money.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I know at least one person who has gained the weight back after a gastric bypass just saying.
i know someone as well that this is happened to because they never put the work in to keep the weight off, lazy pig just like Gracie.

• Haha

Chaoticbexi

I don’t watch gracie enough ti have a opinion. Until, I went in her live last night and the comments were absolutely disgusting calling amer a t”””ist and she didn’t say a word. That done it for me with her! Glad Amer wiped the smugness off her face.