Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyTosh

VIP Member
She's always been big but weren't as big as that a few years ago before she appeared on TT. Sitting around on ya arse begging doin feck all would have that effect, nothing to do with mental health, it was was pure greed as she knew she could make money. But obviously lack of exercise makes ya put on weight which ultimately then affects ones mental health. Quite sad that one's whole life revolves around an app. Get up, get out do things. I mean look at CLA, self confessed beg yet she still gets her arse up and out of her flat.

Reactions: 5

wineanddine

VIP Member
she’s in luke’s live now saying it’s not about the money 🙄 all the comments saying they were crying for her and she “worked so hard” she sat there doing NOTHING. she’s just said she made 10 grand and she’s STILL moaning?? i can’t comprehend the entitlement of these people

• Haha

Edunn

VIP Member
The thing is a filter can boost your confidence but these filters are just off the scale they turn you into a complete different person wtf 😳 these poor people think they are getting something their not

Lillyloo

VIP Member
So Gracie is yet again in Diadros box battles tonight even though she asked her people earlier on today what the drama was with him! Her people told her he was convicted of DV and also on claires law! Isn’t Gracie supposedly a survivor of dv? 😳

• Wow

NannyNelly

VIP Member
She said she eats because she likes food, she eats for the taste, she eats for comfort, she eats when she's depressed.....she admitted she has an unhealthy relationship with food, doesn't stop when she's full.....will eat things that say serves four, the whole lot!! If she hasn't sorted her mental health regarding food then no amount of surgery will be entirely successful....sort your head out Gracie, if you'd done that you wouldn't have needed drastic, invasive surgery.

c.tingz

VIP Member
View attachment 2288326
---

So it’s day 2 telling people about your surgery surely you could leave the filter off ? Instead of sugarcoating it what is the actual point ? I don’t get it why the need let people see how surgery went you’re not going to wake up like this people ! And all the bags the gifters have bought well done 👏🏻
I’d love a good old knock off bag 🤣 all these bags tho but doesn’t leave the house tho 🤔

TikTok’s biggest catfish / beg on the app

• Haha

busdriver89

VIP Member
Personally I don’t like amer I think he’s a bully. I don’t like Gracie at all. He’s just as bad as her.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
He won the lotto.
It was speculated he won lottery by a few people but i remember watching him live and he told everyone it wasn’t true. He invented some sort of little charging port during lockdown and sold it to a company for a massive price.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
How is Gracie on live tonight slating Elsa for scamming gifters when shes literally booked weight loss surgery with zero cash expecting gifters to pay 😳 the audacity of it!

• Wow

brahhh

VIP Member
I cant believe her first thought after coming back from recovery was to fire up a live 😲
Making out she wanted people in the boxes as in foreign country ummm you knew this before you went oh & her brother just been out to shop got her a pair of sliders out the begging money 💰 30,000 plus
---
IMG_3086.png

• Haha
  • Sick

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I know her Mum is in hospital....and now poor Gracie will have to deal with her son herself instead of palming him off on her Mum.....I hope she realises that it won't be "normal service resumes" when her Mum comes home.....time to step up and take FULL responsibility for the child she chose to have.

LoXLo

VIP Member
View attachment 2322792
Her latest video saying no filters, just make up and camera angles. Yeh BS big bird

looks like some sort of slimming filter on them chops Gracie 🤣🤣🤣

can’t kid a kidder as they say
The thing is people would respect her more if she just owned it. Anyone who uses social media knows about all the filters and apps that are readily available to make you look ten times hotter than you do 😂 Why does she insist on lying.

JustADiamond

I could always tolerate Gracie but seeing how she’s acting over this EQ thing is not for me at all. It’s indefensible what’s been done, she lost her shit over a dog yet acts like this when it’s a person being exploited 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart