Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I've had to block this woman tonight, she has fooled people for months on end including me. So, now just go away do what you have to and stop defending the massive catfish. If that were me I would disappear, come back amazing, and shut everyone up.

Reactions: 5

wineanddine

VIP Member
rewatching her rant on EQ fyp show and wow the pure entitlement of this woman knows no bounds. How dare she dictate who people can and can’t gift, saying she’s worked so hard?? when??
you sit there and spout narcissistic nonsense and beg people for their hard earned cash. Grow tf up, get a proper job and earn your own fucking money

steste

Chatty Member
I saw a video of her making fun of people who work 9-5 banging their heads on a desk.

I get taxed 40% and my job is emotionally and intellectually draining. I woke up at 3am stressed about my job and couldn’t get back to sleep for hours.

Gracie - at least what I do is honourable and not manipulating people and taking money off them. It won’t last forever - you can’t sustain yourself doing this.

Last edited:

brahhh

VIP Member
Anyone seen her live how embarrassing loud is she & the people she’s with 😳 panda there getting her nashers done with Paul I’d get a sleeve as well panda & Paul a gastric sleeve kill there birds with one stone 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

SAS20211

VIP Member
Her page has just become a dodgy market stall
I thought this too. At first i thought it was just stuff shes been buying and recommended them but then shes obv realised how much commission she can make and is taking it too far.

brahhh

VIP Member
IMG_3161.png

---
So it’s day 2 telling people about your surgery surely you could leave the filter off ? Instead of sugarcoating it what is the actual point ? I don’t get it why the need let people see how surgery went you’re not going to wake up like this people ! And all the bags the gifters have bought well done 👏🏻

Last edited:

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Just heard just us hardys say they have a manager as well they’re waiting for the manager to get back to them about a battle with mama kaz 😳
So they've made Tiktok begging a job then? If that's the case they need to take down their Gofundme link....pure greed!!! My cousin had cerebral palsy, a severe case....never, ever did my Auntie and Uncle expect other people to finance her.....my Auntie stayed home and my Uncle worked full time....they looked after her at home till they were into their late 60s and couldn't do the manual handling anymore. When you have a child they are YOUR responsibility....including financially.

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I’ve just seen she’s live now wow complaining the vets bill 700 so far what does she expect ! It’s the weekend luv & if you loved your dog you wouldn’t be going on about the bill if you truly loved him ! So now your sitting there waiting for gifts to pay for you shitty job of caring for a dog who’s still a BABY !!
One of my cats was poorly last weekend, I took him to the vets and he had bloods, imaging and emergency surgery.....they found an inoperable tumour blocking his stomach.....I lost my gorgeous boy....I am beyond heartbroken....I didn't care how much the bill was, it is irrelevant. To sit and watch this wicked, lazy cow not give 2 shits about that puppy boils my piss!!!

• Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
One of the things she said she was looking forward to is walking V to school I didn’t realise she was that bad that she can’t really walk

gemgemgemgem1990

She is such a sket! "I have over £700 to spend today" on "wishlists" for needy families? We need to gift gift gift so she can send more? All shes does is sit in that bed smoking - why is she pulling one like she is mother theresa now? disgusting