Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipQueen69

Chatty Member
I’ve decided that he’s a recovering addict. He said he didn’t drink the other day and he had been sober 10 years (well done 👏🏻)
She said he has absolutely no sense of smell - common with people who abuse the white stuff, and teeth were probably in need of some help if that was the case too.
Her drinking was quite bad before so makes me wonder if this will work

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Gracie in Luke the judge box trying to defend herself going on about not being proof he’s a nonce but surely the proof he’s a dv abuser is enough

lululalalulu

VIP Member
So Gracie is yet again in Diadros box battles tonight even though she asked her people earlier on today what the drama was with him! Her people told her he was convicted of DV and

also on claires law! Isn’t Gracie supposedly a survivor of dv? 😳
She don’t care it’s all about the money!
Obviously pokerstars ain’t making enough 💸

brahhh

VIP Member
Booking surgery promoting her yet she’s shown nothing of her weight loss all you see is filtered head shots 😳
---
I am shooketh... I knew she was big but wow what a catfish
Elsa frost has dueted this video 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Im coming to the conclusion Tiktok is an app for not rights who would previously have been in a secure unit!!!
Paul Breach obsessed with teenagers and weird dancing.
Vicrose exploiting her kids.
This single mama a delusional, narcissist teetering on the edge of reality.
Gracie a fucking psychopathic, screaming witch (she would've been one of the first at the witch trials!)
Shan mad as a box of frogs.
Claire Hale liar, manipulator with a massive evil streak.
Chy and Tommy animal abusers and killers.
All a load of 2 faced cunts, quick....reopen the asylums....lock them all up together 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
IMG_3134.png

---
Live again with her mother first now this one you know the mouthy one (j)who’s encouraged her to go have a fag ! And her poor dog left in that flat on its own all night till the mother goes there then it’s left again unbelievable….she’s struggling now with her mental health ….

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

Salale

VIP Member
Is there a thread for the Hardy’s? Something weird is going on with the dad, he always seems like he’s on coke and of course Gracie was battling them last night. Trying to beat a family with a sick child, no shame but also weird that the family are doing this.
I hate how people parade their sick children on tiktok..not everyone is going to like that statement but to me..its distasteful.

brahhh

VIP Member
Anyone else thinking, Gracie’s like this Michelle??

she’s literally met this guy in turkey 3 weeks ago and she’s stuck the talons right in !!

talking like their a married couple 😂😂😂
Yes 💯 just seen her live turning the tears on how happy she is & said she’ll treat his kids the way she treats her son 😳 I thought please don’t you can’t stand him around you with the evil looks when he wants her attention. I don’t get it the house he showed off on live with a pub in the garden is it his or lives with parents as his kids are 6 10 12 yet a baby’s high chair was in view ? Imagine tho her mouth around his kids the language she uses in front of her own kid is disgusting!

c.tingz

VIP Member
C403EF6F-4D50-4667-9D64-B2E4E7ED473E.jpeg
4E98E2A5-121F-48D8-AA00-141BE52297DA.jpeg

The gifting ring still going ??

If I remember rightly didn’t panda and lion do videos and a live saying they’ve taken their cards etc off TT and not going to gift anymore ??

also panda sent a lion to the fat green catfish!!

Everyone wake up she’s the female version of the frenchies (Jack)

Edunn

VIP Member
Thankgod not everyone supports her lazy arse people defending her saying she does a lot for charity yes with the gifters money, she’s absolutely vile she never as her own son and thinks she’s entitled to sit everyday and beg so everyone can pay for her gastric band and her lazy lifestyle, no matter how slim she gets she will always be a vile, money grabbing, lazy shit mum