The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will be shocked if he gets 20 years. Happy but shocked.

I imagine it will be somewhere between 5-10 years and he will not have to serve it all. Hopefully long enough so that his wife can no longer reproduce when he gets out.
she would probably pay for eggs to be frozen or something if he asked her to, she is not allowed a mind of her own

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can see them going down the Christian persecution route and fighting to get conjugal rights, which coincidentally will tally with Anna's fertile times.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine 🤦🏽‍♀️ Pregnant with incarcerated convicted pweirdo’s child
Sounds so very Christian

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So Josh is still proclaiming his innocence which means he's going to be unsuitable for any sex offenders programs or rehabilitation whilst in prison, so he's going to come out the same man as he went in, possibly worse given who he will be surrounded by? Really glad to see the prosecution making a big noise about his patterns of abuse as a minor but seriously disgusted at the defense and in particular 'Godly' David Waller saying that Anna and his children 'need him' and he should receive the minimum possible sentence.

That child that has just been born and could possibly be seven or eight does not need her p***phile father home when he is unrepentant. It's very dangerous. Shame on Jim Bob and Michelle for keeping him on site when there were so many young girls around, his own sisters quite rightly wouldn't leave him alone with their children.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Have his kids been check over by psychologist and doctors yet? I know Anna refused to let the kids talk to police before the trail started.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This was part of Anna Duggar's simpering letter to the sentencing judge. In of her claim that Josh is a good guy and should be let go she said this.

Now I'm terrified that the little creep has been using vital financial aid to this widowed mother as leverage tp get access to her children.

The whole family is morally reprehensible but Anna is a bona fide cretin to boot.

1652414661998.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know Scott Reisch, the lawyer and YouTuber, usually very matter of fact even if his opinion goes against the public? He said if he was the judge he would be more inclined to give Josh the maximum knowing that Josh would be returning home to minor children as a way of protecting them. I have a feeling some of the grovelling letters from Josh's family could do him more harm than good, given how head-in-the-sand they are.

Does anyone know Scott Reisch, the lawyer and YouTuber, usually very matter of fact even if his opinion goes against the public? He said if he was the judge he would be more inclined to give Josh the maximum knowing that Josh would be returning home to minor children as a way of protecting them. I have a feeling some of the grovelling letters from Josh's family could do him more harm than good, given how head-in-the-sand they are.
I cant wait to see the judge not only say "no he is not coming home" but also he is "sending Josh very far away for a long time" and that when he leaves prison that he "will not be allowed around any children unaccompanied ever again and be monitored by authorities for life!" Let's not forget this was some of the worst ever SA and included SA against an 18 month old!!!! if that doesn't scream danger then I don't know what does?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
they are such a strange family, glad that some of the older girls jill and jinger doing their own thing

Reactions: 9
But that would still leave Josh's kids at the mercy of Jim Bob, who influenced Josh in the first place. I'm not saying any on the M boys will turn out the same way as Josh but Jim Bob is NOT the best influence. This is the Jim Bob who made several sexual innuendos about his daughters and dry humped his wife in front of his daughter and her fiancé. Most men in that cult don't give a flying duck about paedophiles. David Waller (Anna's brother in law) apparently sat back and watched Bill Gothard (founder of the IBLP cult the Duggars are in) abuse a girl whilst he was in the same room.

Sexual abuse is rife in that cult. Google Jack Hyles, David Hyles, Jack Schaap and prepare to head down a rabbit hole.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I can't believe those letters to the judge. Not a word about the victims!

I think their crazy religion is also at fault here. The line being that Josh has been forgiven by his god, therefore he should be forgiven by the authorities. Reminds me of a priest I heard about decades ago who was convicted for abusing young boys in his church. He regularly confessed his sins to god so thought he hadn't done anything wrong.

I hope the judge gives Josh the longest sentence possible, and a long way from his family. I'm certain he abused his own children, as well as his sisters and probably loads of others over the years. Sick pervert.

Time for some class actions against the lot of them. False faith. Financial benefit from their faith. So gross

I feel proud of Jill for standing up to Josh and her dad during the trial. She's been through the wringer.

• Heart
I can't believe those letters to the judge. Not a word about the victims!

I think their crazy religion is also at fault here. The line being that Josh has been forgiven by his god, therefore he should be forgiven by the authorities. Reminds me of a priest I heard about decades ago who was convicted for abusing young boys in his church. He regularly confessed his sins to god so thought he hadn't done anything wrong.

I hope the judge gives Josh the longest sentence possible, and a long way from his family. I'm certain he abused his own children, as well as his sisters and probably loads of others over the years. Sick pervert.
I'm certain he also abused his wife. Don't want to include details but she must have been forced to do whatever his sick needs demanded she do.