The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone read this?
I refuse to click the links in bios 😂
I presume it's not as bad as they're making it sound?
Someone summarised in the comments. There was a fuel gauge fault or something and they had to crash land. Everyone was fine and walked away from it apparently

Reactions: 4
Someone summarised in the comments. There was a fuel gauge fault or something and they had to crash land. Everyone was fine and walked away from it apparently
So their planes are as dodgy as their used cars then?

Reactions: 10
Ahh! There wasn't any comments when I saw it 😂 that's what I was hoping for so I didn't have to click the link haha

From what I can tell it was just an emergency landing in a field not a crash

Reactions: 1
I thought it was interesting that Jeremy and Jinger posted that Jana and Jed were visiting them!. I thought Jinger was shunned like Jill?. The statements Jinger put out against Josh was far more critical of her family than Jill’s.
I still feel so sorry for Jill the only one to stand up to Jim Bob and what is right, yet her siblings still won’t be there for her.

Reactions: 9
I thought it was interesting that Jeremy and Jinger posted that Jana and Jed were visiting them!. I thought Jinger was shunned like Jill?. The statements Jinger put out against Josh was far more critical of her family than Jill’s.
I still feel so sorry for Jill the only one to stand up to Jim Bob and what is right, yet her siblings still won’t be there for her.
It seems that JB has acknowledged Josh's crimes, although to save face he has tried to cover them. Jill is the outcast because her and Derrick (although it seems mostly Derrick) have gone after JB, publicly (rightly) accusing him of being a human trafficker and suing him for monies they were owed for Counting On. Jinger hasn't called JB out on anything, so although they probably have her in the Nike camp due to her way of dressing, she's a 'safe' person insofar as she hasn't challenged her original headship.

Reactions: 6
I heard it would look bad to the public/their following if her father also disowned Jinger. That would be two daughters.

Anna has posted this on instagram. It's sick that she is sticking by josh even after he has been found guilty.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone know if jail terms in the states are the same as here? So here if you say get 10 years you only serve 5 in prison and the other 5 on licence at home.
What are we thinking he will get? I reckon 8 years although I wish it was 20.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know if jail terms in the states are the same as here? So here if you say get 10 years you only serve 5 in prison and the other 5 on licence at home.
What are we thinking he will get? I reckon 8 years although I wish it was 20.
This is the way I understand it; the judge will chose an amount he has to serve in jail and then the rest he spends out on parole. If he gets 12 years the judge may say he has to do 10 in jail and 2 on parole for example so yes it is similar. If he misbehaves in jail he may have to do the full sentence.

Reactions: 5
If he gets ten years say Anna will be in her early forties, she could well keep having babies at that age. What age was Michelle when she had her youngest daughter? They seem to just keep going until they get to an age where their no longer able to conceive.

• Sick
  • Wow
If he gets ten years say Anna will be in her early forties, she could well keep having babies at that age. What age was Michelle when she had her youngest daughter? They seem to just keep going until they get to an age where their no longer able to conceive.
I think Michelle was 44/45? I wouldn't be surprised if they try to smuggle Josh's sperm out to impregnate Anna. That's all she knows she's good for 😢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I think Michelle was 44/45? I wouldn't be surprised if they try to smuggle Josh's sperm out to impregnate Anna. That's all she knows she's good for 😢
Could you imagine or the second he does get out Anna will be pregnant in no time and back to the baby stage all over again.

• Sick
  • Angry
That's correct. Michelle was 45 when she miscarried Jubilee in December 2011. It was obvious her body couldn't cope anymore after what happened with Josie. I've got no idea how they'd smuggle sperm out, I'm sure you get searched leaving a prison.

• Sick