The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t it rumoured he was sent away to some bible/religious camp. I always thought David Wallar was gay too.
yes the rumour was he was caught with a fake facebook account chatting to men but JB caught him out as the profile pic although incognito was taken on their drive...doh! He was then **allegedly** sent away to camp to "pray away the gay" and returned to an arranged marriage with Lauren, what a messed up family they are!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
What are people thinking he will get ?
I think they will want to make an example of him ?

Reactions: 2
I really want him to get the max 20 but he’ll probably get between 10 - 12 imo.

Reactions: 3
I really want him to get the max 20 but he’ll probably get between 10 - 12 imo.
The Plea deal that he turned down was for ten years so must get more than that surely. he deserves 20, for trying to frame others and for the steps he took to try and hide it and avoid covenant eyes

Plus it was some of the worst material ever seen and that must be reflected in the sentence, he has shown no remorse whatsoever, and not one of his so called "character-witnesses" have not mentioned the crime or the victims or even acknowledged that he is guilty, only Cousin Amy did

Reactions: 8
The Plea deal that he turned down was for ten years so must get more than that surely. he deserves 20, for trying to frame others and for the steps he took to try and hide it and avoid covenant eyes

Plus it was some of the worst material ever seen and that must be reflected in the sentence, plus he has shown no remorse whatsoever, and not one of his so called "character-witnesses" have not mentioned the crime or the victims or even acknowledged that he is guilty, only Cousin Amy did
Oh well then maybe 12-15. It’ll never be enough for the victims, they have to suffer a life sentence.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
There's currently no mask mandate in Arkansas yet JB and Anna are both wearing great big ones......hiding from the press maybe?

Reactions: 7
I dont think he will get long . Probably 5 years in actual jail and the rest in a program or something .
Its 10;36 am in Arkansas. Im sure they will have sentencing finished before lunch .

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I dont think he will get long . Probably 5 years in actual jail and the rest in a program or something .
Its 10;36 am in Arkansas. Im sure they will have sentencing finished before lunch .
That would be the worst possible outcome. He’d be free to impregnate Anna over & over & have access to his kids. It’s horrific to think about 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7