The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope everything goes well for her this time. I personally can't get too excited though, Derrick is a jerk. He's a slightly nicer version of Jim Bob, but he still has the same prejudiced views.

Reactions: 3
The favourite child spends his first birthday of many in jail tomorrow. Praise Jesus! Happy 34th birthday Joshua🎂🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reactions: 2
Quick recap!
Jed just had a baby
Jer just get married
Josh is in jail
Jessa is renovating a house
Joseph is waiting baby n°4
Josiah is waiting baby n°2
JD is waiting baby n°2
Jill is moving
Jinger is celebrating Jeremy's graduation
Jason recently moved in the treehouse.

Nothing new for Justin, Jana, James, Jackson, Johanna, Joy-anna, Jennifer, Jordyn, Josie??!

Feel free to add anything new!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jill and Derrick are due baby no.3 following a miscarriage. They’re moving (unsure why or where). Israel loves school, I think Sam is in pre-K? Jill seems super happy and sassy and still wearing anti-JB clothes and rocking shorter hair and a nose stud! She dyed it a while back but hasn’t kept up with it due to being pregnant. we also suspect she did not vote Trump in the last election (maybe taken the Republicans-who-don’t-like-him route ala the Bushes and other vocal republican opponents)

Jill and Derrick are raising their family Christian but definitely more contemporary evangelical Protestant and certainly not IBLP

Buying used and saving the difference clearly pays off!
Is this properties they bought with the money they kept from their kids from the show royalties?

Wonder how the new proposed influencer kid laws to protect children from financial exploitation will affect families like the duggars even though their show was cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Derek got a job elsewhere so they are moving there for the job. Unsure where it is as they haven’t disclosed that.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s the 23rd May
When is Josh's sentencing hearing?
It's 25th May at 9:30am Eastern time so 2:30pm our time.
1652282284071.png

Quick recap!
Jed just had a baby
Jer just get married
Josh is in jail
Jessa is renovating a house
Joseph is waiting baby n°4
Josiah is waiting baby n°2
JD is waiting baby n°2
Jill is moving
Jinger is celebrating Jeremy's graduation
Jason recently moved in the treehouse.

Nothing new for Justin, Jana, James, Jackson, Johanna, Joy-anna, Jennifer, Jordyn, Josie??!

Feel free to add anything new!!
I'm fairly confident she's pregnant as well but in the very early stages as she was in photos with only the pregnant women at a recent wedding of a friend.

Reactions: 5
Is Joseph Kendra's husband? If so I think they could be the next Michelle and JB.
I could see them with 7 kids, but don’t think any of the Duggar kids will go on to have children in the double digits.

They knew what it was like being one of 19.

Reactions: 8
The prosecution on josh duggars case has submitted a 30 page document and in that document they ask the court that he gets given 20 years in jail. 20 years is the maximum sentence he could receive.
I will be shocked if he gets 20 years. Happy but shocked.

I imagine it will be somewhere between 5-10 years and he will not have to serve it all. Hopefully long enough so that his wife can no longer reproduce when he gets out.

• Sick
Reactions: 8