The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tilly Kister - Can you post his response or provide a link to it, please? Thx.
I heard Katie whatserface read it out (Without a Crystal Ball)
I don't have Instagram but I think she got it from there. I will see if I can find the video she read it out on and link you to that.

EDIT:
OK I found it. The millstone comment is at about 9:20 but she begins reading the whole statement at about 6:30 . Apparently it was an "Instagram story" and she says they only stay up for 24 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Joy has released a statement. This statement is really sad. It sounds like her parents never told anyone the truth about what josh did and it's really sad that the only way way they found out the truth and got questions answered was to go to the trial and listening to the evidence in the trial.

View attachment 921360
I feel so saddened for Joy.

Out of all the siblings response this feels like the most direct and to the point there is. There's no verses and no mention of God.

Also notice how it doesn't mention "Josh's family", it's just Anna and her kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
FDA8BEBA-27F5-4F1C-ABBC-EB4E3F458364.jpeg

message from Jessa, re Jana! What we thought, given hundreds of kids to watch and one escaped

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She is digging herself into a hole. She'd have been better to keep quiet. Not saying I believe Katie-Joy's source entirely but there is clearer more to it than Jana suggests.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anna Duggar left her 7 children including a newborn baby with Jana so that Anna could go over and service her pervert husband's sick sexual needs is what happened. I know who ought to be in court facing child neglect accusations.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Anna Duggar left her 7 children including a newborn baby with Jana so that Anna could go over and service her pervert husband's sick sexual needs is what happened. I know who ought to be in court facing child neglect accusations.
Why, oh why, is Jana always left with looking after a boatload of children like she is a single employee in a crowded, professional daycare?

I worry for Jana. Somehow she has always seemed vacant and detached - almost wooden. Her smile never varies and seems empty. Even her body language has restraint. To me, she looks like a trauma victim without any real joy or happiness in her core. Yes, she has always appeared with hair brushed and in place, make-up on, appropriately dressed so at first glance she doesn't draw attention. Still, there's something very robotic about her. I think she has carried too many burdens and the fact that she always looks superficially fine may hide a very damaged human being.

And where is Michelle? Has she had some kind of breakdown? Is she just waiting around to be "joyfully" available to her creepo husband? She has thrown Jana under the bus to fulfill her own narcissistic needs. Mother of the Year. Not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Seems it's all kicking off between the family, Ben posted sticking up for JB with a clear dig at Derrick, Derricks mum posted in support of her son and what a great supportive husband he is and Ben deleted his post, new drama every day!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Seems it's all kicking off between the family, Ben posted sticking up for JB with a clear dig at Derrick, Derricks mum posted in support of her son and what a great supportive husband he is and Ben deleted his post, new drama every day!!!
Ben's a parasitical little worm with a hot compliant wife, a father-in-law who pays his way and the IQ of a stuffed olive. Do you know that WOCAB called him "an academic" the other day? Because he's playing pastor once a week at some fundie church these days as opposed to getting on the shovels and pick axes like the other lads in the family to earn his way.

Academic my arse! I don't think the monosyllabic twit's ever read a book that didn't come complete with a set of crayons and a special little cloth to wipe the bugger clean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ben's a parasitical little worm with a hot compliant wife, a father-in-law who pays his way and the IQ of a stuffed olive. Do you know that WOCAB called him "an academic" the other day? Because he's playing pastor once a week at some fundie church these days as opposed to getting on the shovels and pick axes like the other lads in the family to earn his way.

Academic my arse! I don't think the monosyllabic twit's ever read a book that didn't come complete with a set of crayons and a special little cloth to wipe the bugger clean.
No holding back! Am here for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

You mean Katie whatshername? 😂

Credit to you, @Tilly Kister, for that snuck in gem!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Totally agree with this, he's JB's cheerleader because he's dependant on him to support his family, he should man up, get a job and support them himself plus he's made himself look a complete twit by deleting the post 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That kind of support JB provides Ben and Jessa is horrible though, who'd want to live in the tiny pokey house they do with all those kids. Doesn't it only have two bedrooms?

Ben is a moron. But I think it is naive to say he only goes along with it because JB financially supports them. He and Jessa truly believe in JB's way.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
How did Ben meet Jessa? Curious to know if he has always been this way or if JB sucked him in to his cult

Reactions: 1