The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder how much support is actually genuinely Anna or how much is it coercion from JimBob. He holds all of the cards. I can just imagine if she said she wanted to leave the family that he would make some threats of fabricated incidents and report her to child services so that she loses custody of the children. Derek has already said he is aggressive and manipulative, and he has lied under oath in the courtroom. Anna had to leave the court when explicit details of the abuse was being described - she was so horrified. I can't imagine she is backing Josh with her own free will.

Reactions: 7
I do wonder how much support is actually genuinely Anna or how much is it coercion from JimBob. He holds all of the cards. I can just imagine if she said she wanted to leave the family that he would make some threats of fabricated incidents and report her to child services so that she loses custody of the children. Derek has already said he is aggressive and manipulative, and he has lied under oath in the courtroom. Anna had to leave the court when explicit details of the abuse was being described - she was so horrified. I can't imagine she is backing Josh with her own free will.
Which in itself is so sad. She has what, 7 kids, that need their mother. Need support and guidance and they are not getting that from her. these kids are gunna be seriously messed up

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I wonder why people keep making excuses for her when her own siblings have been begging her to leave him for years and offering her a safe haven to bring her children to. She has so many more options than other women in her cult and she has refused them all.

She is a paedophile enabling piece of tit and I do not believe she would do a damn thing to prevent him raping his own children. In fact I think she'd believe that it was OK for him to do because she regards the fat, balding, sloppy pervert as some kind of a god.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I wonder why people keep making excuses for her when her own siblings have been begging her to leave him for years and offering her a safe haven to bring her children to. She has so many more options than other women in her cult and she has refused them all.

She is a paedophile enabling piece of tit and I do not believe she would do a damn thing to prevent him raping his own children. In fact I think she'd believe that it was OK for him to do because she regards the fat, balding, sloppy pervert as some kind of a god.
Probably because Anna has been raised in a cult, and the last 5+ years has been under the intense control of her FIL, who pulls all of the strings. If Anna wanted to leave I can see JimBob trying to get custody of their kids (who Jana will then raise). It's all about control and optics for him. Anna will have been guilted and lead to believe that Josh's crimes are somehow her fault.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Probably because Anna has been raised in a cult, and the last 5+ years has been under the intense control of her FIL, who pulls all of the strings. If Anna wanted to leave I can see JimBob trying to get custody of their kids (who Jana will then raise). It's all about control and optics for him. Anna will have been guilted and lead to believe that Josh's crimes are somehow her fault.
Her siblings were raised in the same cult. They left.

• Heart
Her siblings were raised in the same cult. They left.
Did they leave and become what I deem (rightly or wrongly) ‘normal’? Leading a non cultish lifestyle?
If so, I beg of Anna to find it within herself to follow suit. Those poor kids

Reactions: 3
Did they leave and become what I deem (rightly or wrongly) ‘normal’? Leading a non cultish lifestyle?
If so, I beg of Anna to find it within herself to follow suit. Those poor kids
The issue is that they left to live "immoral" lives. One has an illegitimate child and one is gay IIRC. I think they both still have contact with the Kellar parents. Contrast this with the Duggars, who were never allowed unsupervised contact with cousin Amy, nor was Jill allowed back into the family home. IBLP (the framework the Duggars follow) preaches that it is their way or the highway to hell.

• Sad
  • Wow
Another duggar boy has proposed. Jerermiah duggar has proposed to hannah wissmann.
There will be lots of announcements now to detract away from Josh's issue. I highly doubt he just proposed now, they have been courting for quite a while.

• Wow
Another duggar boy has proposed. Jerermiah duggar has proposed to hannah wissmann.
What fake arse photo. Oh my goodness she is soooo shocked because a professional photographer recording their meeting as she stood on strewn rose petals in an elegant floor length gown was in no way a clue that he planned to propose, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What fake arse photo. Oh my goodness she is soooo shocked because a professional photographer recording their meeting as she stood on strewn rose petals in an elegant floor length gown was in no way a clue that he planned to propose, right?
Exactly what I thought. The dress too - not exactly the sort of thing you'd wear as everyday where. Definitely a special occasion dress. I think it wise to look at anything that comes from the Duggar camp through a jaundiced eye

• Heart
  • Haha
Does anyone else wonder where the Kellers are in all of this? Is Pa Keller that afraid of JimBob so that he won't intervene and pull his daughter out of that house? Do the Kellers not worry about their grandchildren or how Joshua may have treated their daughter behind closed doors? Yah, keep patting yourself on the back about all the prison ministry you do but let your own daughter sink in quicksand. Shame.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else wonder where the Kellers are in all of this? Is Pa Keller that afraid of JimBob so that he won't intervene and pull his daughter out of that house? Do the Kellers not worry about their grandchildren or how Joshua may have treated their daughter behind closed doors? Yah, keep patting yourself on the back about all the prison ministry you do but let your own daughter sink in quicksand. Shame.
Pa passed Anna over to Josh's headship knowing that he had molested young girls. I think that's all we need to know really. He will be encouraging Anna to be a diligent wife and probably blames her for his misdemeanors in the first place.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Pa passed Anna over to Josh's headship knowing that he had molested young girls. I think that's all we need to know really. He will be encouraging Anna to be a diligent wife and probably blames her for his misdemeanors in the first place.
Am I the only one here wondering if her dad handed her over willingly and knowing what Josh had done (we know he did) and knowing that Anna would highly likely have children {as she said she wanted early on) that if Mr Keller doesn't disapprove of Josh perhaps he is into the same thing?

• Sick
  • Wow
Am I the only one here wondering if her dad handed her over willingly and knowing what Josh had done (we know he did) and knowing that Anna would highly likely have children {as she said she wanted early on) that if Mr Keller doesn't disapprove of Josh perhaps he is into the same thing?
With this lot I wouldn't be surprised by much. Ma Keller comes across as having some sort of intellectual disability, as does Priscilla. They were a poor family, living in a trailer in Florida. These fundies love a good 'redemption' story, and combined with the Duggars being in the limelight thought Josh would be perfect for Anna. One less mouth to feed for Pa and him being hoisted up in fundie circles due to proximity to JB.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reminds me of the late Gwen Shamblin's "surprise" engagement video with Joe Lara.

Reactions: 1