The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Ben meet Jessa? Curious to know if he has always been this way or if JB sucked him in to his cult
He met her when his family traveled to Arkansas to attend church with the Duggars, so I'd say he had always been cultish. Just exacerbated since joining the Duggar family.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think Ben is younger than Jessa too. I’m sure at one point they all had to fill in application forms to “court” the girls.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
They do and It contains almost 500 questions
imagine living in a world where you have to almost audition to date someone and that persons creepy father holds the power to tell you no, it's modern day marriage arranging under the guise of looking out for his daughters, he makes my skin crawl!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The best thing is that even with his 35 page document, JimBob still let Jeremy and Derek in. Now I know Derek and Jeremy are both of the fundie life but it is fundie-lite in comparison to Duggartown. And Jinger and Jill are free from JimBob's iron rule. It must chew JimBob up to know he "allowed" those two to be free.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He'll be eating his Christmas dinner alone in a cell this year.

Sample meal. Makes the old tater tot casserole look more appetising doesn't it?

1640252043325.png

Meanwhile at the Duggar Cult Compound, Christmas dinner looks like this:
1640252189080.png

Reactions: 10
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ben's a parasitical little worm with a hot compliant wife, a father-in-law who pays his way and the IQ of a stuffed olive. Do you know that WOCAB called him "an academic" the other day? Because he's playing pastor once a week at some fundie church these days as opposed to getting on the shovels and pick axes like the other lads in the family to earn his way.

Academic my arse! I don't think the monosyllabic twit's ever read a book that didn't come complete with a set of crayons and a special little cloth to wipe the bugger clean.
This is why I like Austin. He seemed to be established in his construction business before he married Joy. Joy also said she went to his job sites while he was working to observe him under stress and see how he handled it. That really stuck out to me as I’ve never heard any of the other Duggar’s doing that much ‘homework’ on their future spouse.

I think Joe also does construction and maybe John David? Even ego driven Jeremy has had jobs at different churches as a pastor. Then there is Ben who won JB over by saying he wanted to be a pastor one day? Was that the magic word back in the day? It must be to get to live rent free in the old Duggar starter home and have JB pay for everything. Meanwhile the other couples are buying houses and establishing their own lives.

Reactions: 6
The makers of lularich are making a new show that will focus on several reality tv families and their connections between the Institute in Basic Life Principles. The families it will focus on are the duggar, bates and plath families.
The Plath's don't follow the IBLP.

Reactions: 1
the plaths don't need to follow the IBLP to be bigoted twats that actively harm their children. They're friends with some of the IBLP families anyway, so they obviously share similar beliefs
Quite. But they still aren't members of the IBLP.

Reactions: 1