The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, there's been a leaked audio of other inmates at Seagoville talking about him. They don't seem particularly perturbed by his actual crimes, unsurprisingly as most of them are in there for doing similar or even worse things. However they are very interested in his notoriety and in the fact that he, or rather his father has both money and political influence.

Prison culture will always have an eye on the main chance and if they perceive that doing him favours or offering protection will work to their advantage they will be more than happy to do so. My hope is that his own arrogance and sense of superiority will make him reject any such overtures. Which is what will spur fellow inmates to turn on him.

You can listen to some of the audio on KJ's channel. I don't like directing traffic to her. She's problematic in her own right and I'm not sure that many of her "sources" actually exist or if she just makes tit up using information she's gleaned from other places. So I'm not linking it but she defo has this audio and it's easy enough to find on her channel if you want to hear for yourself.

Reactions: 9
oh yes!!! i've been waiting for one of those to do a tell all, the fact it's likely both is even better. I hope they make a lot of money from it and have JB shitting his pants at the thought of what may come out.
And I would add Michelle. She has a lot to account for, too.

Reactions: 7
Frederick Michael Dillard was born on 7th July, a little earlier than planned (due date was 23rd July), and he shares his birthday with Uncle James. James, 21, was in Jill's buddy group and they seem to still be close. Oh and Jill went for a planned c section so well done to her; no 70 hour labour this time.

He is ok, it sounds like he had to stay in due to being a little premature.
https://www.dillardfamily.com/2022/07/the-newest-member-of-our-family-has-just-arrived/
1657633597369.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Glad they are both well. Very surprised about the name though, the last being River made me think they'd be going a bit more hippy.

Reactions: 5
Frederick Michael should have been born circa 1900. I'm irrationally annoyed about the name, even more than I was about Spurgeon 🤣If they'd just used Freddy it would be better. I'm assuming the FreDERICK is after Derick.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Frederick Michael should have been born circa 1900. I'm irrationally annoyed about the name, even more than I was about Spurgeon 🤣If they'd just used Freddy it would be better. I'm assuming the FreDERICK is after Derick.
I’m glad she had a safe delivery. I didn’t expect that name either. 😂

I kinda like Spurgeon.

Reactions: 1
I quite like the name and for this family there are additional levels of meaning to it. I think what they're doing here is clearly identifying that they do still have close family links. Just not to the family which allows their favourite child to sexually abuse as many of the others as he sees fit and blames his victims for seeking to escape from the sex abuse cult in which they were raised.

1657764027593.png

• Heart
I quite like the name and for this family there are additional levels of meaning to it. I think what they're doing here is clearly identifying that they do still have close family links. Just not to the family which allows their favourite child to sexually abuse as many of the others as he sees fit and blames his victims for seeking to escape from the sex abuse cult in which they were raised.

View attachment 1415539
Yeah the family link is nice but it's still an old man name 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah the family link is nice but it's still an old man name 😅
To each their own, I guess. Personally I'm sick to the back teeth of all the Kyles and Tylers and Liams and Olivers. At least he won't be sat in his classroom - which he'll be in because they're not home bible bashing their kids and calling it an education - so as I was saying, he won't be sat in his classroom hearing his name called and seeing half a dozen other heads turn round. I have an incredibly common name so I can tell you from long experience, that sucks.

• Heart
Given Jills previous births a planned C-section seems to have been safest especially for a preemie. Dread to think what would have happened if she’d still been in the Duggar compound…

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Given Jills previous births a planned C-section seems to have been safest especially for a preemie. Dread to think what would have happened if she’d still been in the Duggar compound…
I think they all have hospital births now? Thankfully they seem to have progressed from giving birth on the toilet with your MIL and quasi midwife there for support.

Reactions: 8
Jeremiah and Hannah are expecting their first child.
Just had a look at their insta and they come across as quite ungodly by Duggar standards. JimBob must be spending a lot of time in his prayer closet, very few of his 'arrows' have followed his standards.

Reactions: 3
Just had a look at their insta and they come across as quite ungodly by Duggar standards. JimBob must be spending a lot of time in his prayer closet, very few of his 'arrows' have followed his standards.
I think they also visit Jill!!!! ***shaaaame****

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6