The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John and Abbie have had baby number 2 - Charlie
another family who seem to be trying to be more normal and distance themselves from the Jim-Bob and Michelle “Josh is innocent” fundie tit show
If I remember rightly John was one of the only boys to speak out against Josh and stick up for the victims

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes JD and Abbie don't seem to be drinking the cool aid. I think they are going to be more fundie lite and I would expect their children to go to public school.

Reactions: 4
I know this is quite a personal matter but I'm really surprised they don't count their second baby (who was a second trimester m/c) as part of their family. These fundies usually include a 6 week m/c as a child, as we have seen with Lauren and Asa.
Hope all goes well for Joy.

Reactions: 3
Hannah and Jeremiah are having a baby girl.

I’m guessing Joy will have a girl too as Duggar babies come in waves of sexes. There were like 11 girls in a row before the recent mini wave of boys.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hannah and Jeremiah are having a baby girl.

I’m guessing Joy will have a girl too as Duggar babies come in waves of sexes. There were like 11 girls in a row before the recent mini wave of boys.
I've totally lost track. Is this Jeremiah's first baby?

Reactions: 3
Have to say Joys kids dressed like little lumberjacks in flannels and beanies is pretty cute. I know so e people have reservations about Austin but I like how him and Joy do hand work/ DIY projects together

Reactions: 9
So Jinger is releasing a new book called "becoming free indeed" which is apparently about her questioning the strict family beliefs and leaving to free herself from the rules and way of life, sounds juicy but I can't help but wonder if it's going to be less of a tell all and more of a sugar coated version so as not to anger JB hmmm im hoping it's a huge tell all and he'll self combust in a fit of rage!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So Jinger is releasing a new book called "becoming free indeed" which is apparently about her questioning the strict family beliefs and leaving to free herself from the rules and way of life, sounds juicy but I can't help but wonder if it's going to be less of a tell all and more of a sugar coated version so as not to anger JB hmmm im hoping it's a huge tell all and he'll self combust in a fit of rage!!
There's no doubt its going to be 100% sugar coated. Which is a shame because if it was a tell all it would be a best seller! It will all be about how the Lord put it within her heart to wear trousers and that this is a new season of life that she has to navigate, even though her amazing family raised her with different ideas (which are also correct).
The fam has seen what going against JB results in, I doubt anyone wants to go through that. Jill only did it because Derrick was pushing it due to the money issue.

Part of me feels really sorry for Jinger, she seems to be being pimped out by Jeremy as the breadwinner yet he remains the headship. He's such a narcissist, I think in many ways he's very similar to JB. Jinger isn't 'free' at all 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Not just touching over the clothes but also touching his sisters genitals which the parents knew. :sick:

Testimonies from ex friends the Holtz family.

"He started when he was 12".

He was supposed to court their daughter. She had enough sense to break it off at 17/18.

I didn't believe them during the FOX news interview.

Jim + Michelle really did minimize his actions. It's sick they got two of his victims to stand up for him as well.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hes so vile i cant bear to see anything to do with him. Or the rest of them
Do fancy reading Jinger’s book tho.

Not just touching over the clothes but also touching his sisters genitals which the parents knew. :sick:

Testimonies from ex friends the Holtz family.

"He started when he was 12".

He was supposed to court their daughter. She had enough sense to break it off at 17/18.

I didn't believe them during the FOX news interview.

Jim + Michelle really did minimize his actions. It's sick they got two of his victims to stand up for him as well.
Thanks for sharing this video have got half way through and it’s disgusting how they covered it all up and minimised the feelings of the victims
By saying the girls didn’t even know ( I actually think they did ) and it was over clothing makes it
acceptable ! Their actions enabled him to carry on with this behaviour