The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely inappropriate behaviour.
I remember watching that, so odd that they were literally rubbing it in their faces that they could have sex whilst Ben and Jessa couldn't (they weren't married yet). They need to use any opportunity to publicly show that they "are still in the honeymoon stage" 🤢.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I remember watching that, so odd that they were literally rubbing it in their faces that they could have sex whilst Ben and Jessa couldn't (they weren't married yet). They need to use any opportunity to publicly show that they "are still in the honeymoon stage" 🤢.
Do you also remember her "be joyfully available for him. No matter what, even though you may be exhausted" advice?
---
1684766553307.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Do you also remember her "be joyfully available for him. No matter what, even though you may be exhausted" advice?
---
View attachment 2188615
yep, she actually said she got a "break" a few days of the month for her period and for a few weeks after giving birth, other than that she said she taught her daughters to be joyfully available no matter what, that's shocking and so wrong.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Whilst your daughter is standing outside the bedroom door guarding it from the little ones. A man might get urges at any time of the day or night, so the older girls knew this was their duty.
Jesus! That is sick! What is wrong with these people?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Jesus! That is sick! What is wrong with these people?
It's a fertility cult. The entire church - and JB & Michelle were recruiting new members on a grand scale once they got that TLC deal. That network needs to be shut down & thoroughly investigated. They have enabled so much child abuse over the years. John & Kate Plus 8, these Fundie kiddie fiddlers, poor little Jaz the 6 year old trans kid, the teenage mothers one, Toddlers & Tiaras/Honey Boo-Boo. Can you imagine what the crew must have witnessed behind the scenes? What editors left out because they knew it would cause a furore?

It's horrifying that millions of supposedly 'ordinary' people flock to watch content which is clearly abusive, exploitative & emotionally damaging to the children participating in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Everyone loves car crash TV and TLC will exploit that .

I never realised how abusive Kate was towards Jon until I watched clips from earlier episodes. He says they also paid her legal bills so they could keep filing going.

Josie had a seizure in the kitchen which was filmed whilst the parents were absent. She could have died but it was still included.

The wisdom booklets on sexual abuse :

1684830336681.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I remember reading about Jana collapsing/becoming unwell a couple of times and it doesn’t surprise me. She really was given the short straw. I find it really sad that she will likely never have kids through no choice of her own.

• Sad
Whilst your daughter is standing outside the bedroom door guarding it from the little ones. A man might get urges at any time of the day or night, so the older girls knew this was their duty.
Wait....WHAT?????? And I'm assuming there was no sound diffuser. I'm sorry (no, I'm not) but that's abusive. :sick:

• Heart
  • Wow
I believe the girl’s bedroom was only accessible through the parents room too, so if they were at it the girls would be stuck in their room or unable to get to their room too. This was to stop the boys entering the girls room after Josh’s behaviour.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I believe the girl’s bedroom was only accessible through the parents room too, so if they were at it the girls would be stuck in their room or unable to get to their room too. This was to stop the boys entering the girls room after Josh’s behaviour.
So punish the girls not boys :/ then again I HATE parents that let their kids hear sex including my own. It's straight up nasty and borderline pedophilic. I see TikTok post it like it's soooo funny their kids caught them. It's not.

Reactions: 11
Guess who’s releasing an autobiography. I feel like I’ve been waiting years for this.

16th January 2024
Why is Derrick on the front cover of her memoir? I used to think he was a good guy but I get controlling vibes from him now. So much of Jill telling her 'story' seems to have him at the driver's wheel. He no doubt is financially profiting off her trauma.
Also why has she reverted to Duggar for this? I think she was using Dillard before they were even married.

Reactions: 9
Why is Derrick on the front cover of her memoir? I used to think he was a good guy but I get controlling vibes from him now. So much of Jill telling her 'story' seems to have him at the driver's wheel. He no doubt is financially profiting off her trauma.
Also why has she reverted to Duggar for this? I think she was using Dillard before they were even married.
I don’t know I think Derrick has given her the strength and impetuous to stand up to her dads crap. They’re still a traditional Christian family in a lot of ways just without the quiverfull nonsense and financial exploitation of JB and M.

Jill now seems close with Derricks mom and also her “exiled” Duggar aunt and cousins.

I suspect Duggar was used for the association- everyone knows the Duggar name and the show so it’s more likely to sell from the

Derrick was exploited too in a way- their courtship was shared on camera and their wedding was a massively popular episode and the birth of Israel. they started revelling against the show when they got no money as adults For their appearances it all went to JB

I don’t know I think Derrick has given her the strength and impetuous to stand up to her dads crap. They’re still a traditional Christian family in a lot of ways just without the quiverfull nonsense and financial exploitation of JB and M.

Jill now seems close with Derricks mom and also her “exiled” Duggar aunt and cousins.

I suspect Duggar was used for the association- everyone knows the Duggar name and the show so it’s more likely to sell from the

Derrick was exploited too in a way- their courtship was shared on camera and their wedding was a massively popular episode and the birth of Israel. they started revelling against the show when they got no money as adults For their appearances it all went to JB
Yeah I get that, but I do wonder if now Derrick is exploiting Jill a bit or pushing her to speak out for the sake of money. There is literally zero need for him to feature on the front cover of her book. I think he enjoys rubbing JB up the wrong way.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she just felt more comfortable being photographed in a studio with her husband, then on her own.

I don't think she's being pushed now (unlike the interview they forced her to give with Jessa about Josh). I think after therapy she is ready to tell her story in her own words.

Jinger also didn't really highlight any specific things about her family and talked about her faith more than anything else.

1685604549799.png

1685604959343.png

I just hope they have have a paperback soon!

1685605037277.png

Reactions: 4