The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw cousin Amy's story (she is alone with Dax) and she left a barbed "One thing I won't be doing is falling asleep" comment on the photo.

Oh Jana.
interestingly she deleted that and put another one up in support of Jana and tagged her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Where is Michelle in all of this?! Jana has been raising kids that aren’t hers since she was about 10. If I was her, I’d marry anyone just to get out of that house!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Where is Michelle in all of this?! Jana has been raising kids that aren’t hers since she was about 10. If I was her, I’d marry anyone just to get out of that house!
seems like Jana has been looking after Josh and Anna's kids too so Anna could spend all her time with her dirty bastard of a husband.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Not sure why people expect a statement from Joy. She has just learned (at the same time as the public!) the details of the abuse that happened to her. She's probably been gaslit her whole life about what happened to her. Give the girl some time to process

Joy and Austin are raging conspiricy believing loony rebulican nut jobs. They are on that hard right website where you can spout all the racist tit you like that they made after trump lost the election. I'm glad they got the truth from the court but I wouldn't be suprised if they are in Jim boobs world of the "left government framed my son to get to me and my beliefs" camp.

Reactions: 5
seems like Jana has been looking after Josh and Anna's kids too so Anna could spend all her time with her dirty bastard of a husband.
Yup, so she’s finished raising the duggars, and now she will be stuck raising Anna and Josh’s children!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I posted in thread one about it. Simplest version is, I walked out the door while everyone was asleep.

Maybe we can all collectively agree to hide some bits behind spoiler tags or add trigger warnings? Theres a fair few members who have had to suffer this stuff and a couple of us who have lived through this cult.

I for one did not need to read that detail?
How is anyone supposed to form an opinion about what should happen to the man who did this and to his family members who enabled and protected him if they don't know the facts? The children who suffered and died to provide this sicko with his wankbank material deserve to have the world know what they went through so that the world might finally be enraged enough to actually bleeping act against it.

The children who are now and will be in the future subjected to the same torture matter more than the delicate sensibilities of people reading an internet thread which they have the freedom of choice to dip out of any time. Any number of mainstream media outlets are willing to be namby pamby and use euphemisms and save their audience from the real truth. Those kids cannot choose to stop being tortured.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
So by your logic, everyone here derserves to stumble on graphic details of Child sexual assult videos because they have to know exactly how bad he is and exactly how bad those children suffered? Is it not enough that we can all just know that Child sexual assult is bad? No matter how intense it was.

Also by your logic we should all forgo this thread, any thread, hell even the whole internet cause you dont see the need for any kind of warning about if a post contains details if child sexual images. If id of known this post has that information in, i would of skipped it like a grown adult. You want us denyed that opportunity?

I also find it really grim that you want to know in detail what happened to these kids. Thats...odd.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So by your logic, everyone here derserves to stumble on graphic details of Child sexual assult videos because they have to know exactly how bad he is and exactly how bad those children suffered? Is it not enough that we can all just know that Child sexual assult is bad? No matter how intense it was.

Also by your logic we should all forgo this thread, any thread, hell even the whole internet cause you dont see the need for any kind of warning about if a post contains details if child sexual images. If id of known this post has that information in, i would of skipped it like a grown adult. You want us denyed that opportunity?

I also find it really grim that you want to know in detail what happened to these kids. Thats...odd.
This is a thread solely dedicated to discussing a man who has just been convicted in federal court of possessing graphic child abuse images. What would people expect to see being discussed - Santa photos?

I have spent much of my professional life attempting to rescue children from sex traffickers. How dare you imply that I'm here for voyeuristic motives.

EDIT: Btw the primary rule of this forum is that members don't attempt to moderate threads. If you have a problem with a post you report it and moderators moderate it. You don't have the authority here to be demanding that anything should be added or removed from any other user's post.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
All, if you've got issues you'd like to raise. Hit report and let us deal with it. Thanks

Reactions: 6
I wonder how much all the other children are aware of. They can’t keep it from them forever, how olds Josie now…12? 13? I hope this is the beginning of the end of this bat tit cultish life

This is a thread solely dedicated to discussing a man who has just been convicted in federal court of possessing graphic child abuse images. What would people expect to see being discussed - Santa photos?

I have spent much of my professional life attempting to rescue children from sex traffickers. How dare you imply that I'm here for voyeuristic motives.

EDIT: Btw the primary rule of this forum is that members don't attempt to moderate threads. If you have a problem with a post you report it and moderators moderate it. You don't have the authority here to be demanding that anything should be added or removed from any other user's post.
I read elsewhere about the (thankfully vague) details of what went into that Daisy destruction video. Ended up reading more on wiki when reading about the disgusting man who made it and that Daisy was found. I don’t think anyome would suggest knowing what some of the videos are is anything like getting pleasure from details. I’m sure any normal person would like to hit the delete button in their brain. It’s fantastic you work in the field, I can’t begin to imagine the level of ptsd among people working in that field.

• Heart
  • Sad
I read elsewhere about the (thankfully vague) details of what went into that Daisy destruction video. Ended up reading more on wiki when reading about the disgusting man who made it and that Daisy was found. I don’t think anyome would suggest knowing what some of the videos are is anything like getting pleasure from details. I’m sure any normal person would like to hit the delete button in their brain. It’s fantastic you work in the field, I can’t begin to imagine the level of ptsd among people working in that field.
What torments me about this case is I'm aware that in the circles within which films & images this extreme are passed around, people need to buy their way in. Not just with money but with contributions to the pool of materials. The media are making it seem like anyone can install Linux, download a Tor browser and voila suddenly you're surfing the dark web, surrounded by child abuse films. It's not true. You need to know people who can direct you to the right sources and to be directed by them, they need to trust that you're not a Fed. He may have spent weeks, months or even years cultivating these contacts on other sites. Exchanging images, sharing sick fantasies. Forging the networks required to wade this deeply into the cesspool. These monsters will often use their own children as currency to achieve that level of trust, to make those necessary connections.

I recall shuddering when I heard Anna Duggar say when their first child was an infant that Josh was a wonderful father because "He insists on doing diaper duty." Knowing what he had admitted doing to his own young sisters and suspecting that he had done far more than he would ever confess, I immediately feared the worst.

I will never forgive her for having exposed her precious children to that level of risk.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What torments me about this case is I'm aware that in the circles within which films & images this extreme are passed around, people need to buy their way in. Not just with money but with contributions to the pool of materials. The media are making it seem like anyone can install Linux, download a Tor browser and voila suddenly you're surfing the dark web, surrounded by child abuse films. It's not true. You need to know people who can direct you to the right sources and to be directed by them, they need to trust that you're not a Fed. He may have spent weeks, months or even years cultivating these contacts on other sites. Exchanging images, sharing sick fantasies. Forging the networks required to wade this deeply into the cesspool. These monsters will often use their own children as currency to achieve that level of trust, to make those necessary connections.

I recall shuddering when I heard Anna Duggar say when their first child was an infant that Josh was a wonderful father because "He insists on doing diaper duty." Knowing what he had admitted doing to his own young sisters and suspecting that he had done far more than he would ever confess, I immediately feared the worst.

I will never forgive her for having exposed her precious children to that level of risk.
Being that he already knew someone who was found with csa material...

Maybe was even introduced to it by this person to give an outlet for those desires/urges.

Last edited:
  • Sad
It sickens me to think anyone could get pleasure from watching it. As far as I’m concerned no sentence is enough!

• Heart

Thank you for pointing that out @Tilly Kister. Yes, it is a very expensive "club" to join and the media, in their usual whitewashing, make it seem like anyone can gain access to these images. People do not understand the amount of time, effort and money it takes to enter this sick world: It becomes a full-time job and their reason for getting up in the morning. It is a lifestyle akin to international drug lords and drug trafficking.

My professional experience (I am a nurse) is having worked with babies and toddlers (yes, you read right) who were victims of this kind of abuse and were in hospital because of it. This was in the late 1970's and I still remember them all and are haunted by them and what they had to endure. I also still wonder what happened to them as they were absorbed into the foster care system. I still, all these years later, vividly remember the doctor who cried while examining a victim. If mods on this forum feel that I have crossed a line in my previous post and the post needs to be deleted, I understand. My motive was/is to make sure people understand the gravity of what Joshua was involved in, what is at stake here and to support those children who had, and still have, no voice.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Being that he already knew someone who was found with csa material...

Maybe was even introduced to it by this person to give an outlet for those desires/urges.
Whether or not someone had told him where to look, he would still need to buy his way into the community by contributing to it. You don't just log into a website because you were given the address and there it is lying about. If that were the case it wouldn't take investigators years to infiltrate the child abuse rings that operate them would it?

Each individual who is accessing material as extreme as Duggar was needs to have been verified by more than one other individual who already has access to it. Remember what the Feds said at the time of his arrest?
"In the top 5% of the worst examples of child sex abuse images we have ever seen."

Can you even imagine what they've seen? And this was the top 5%.
Nah you don't get access to that sort of material without giving back. Believe me.

The question I'd like to ask is, how did JB know that of all the police officers in his fundie cult, the safest one to get to "talk to" his pervert son was the one who was also a child abusing pervert?
Because it was the babysitter's family who insisted the police know. Not the Duggars. It was the Duggars who chose that pervert copper to tell though.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
The police investigators who have to view this material must be haunted by it. How would you ever get those images out of your mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Joy has released a statement. This statement is really sad. It sounds like her parents never told anyone the truth about what josh did and it's really sad that the only way way they found out the truth and got questions answered was to go to the trial and listening to the evidence in the trial.

Screenshot_20211213-101828_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I read the wiki about Peter skullys daisy video, it said it was so bad it was thought to be an urban Legend for a long time and it sold for $10k each time. The thought did cross my mind too of how did he get into that kind of material, was he paying large amounts, friends with someone within those tight circles or worse still did he prove himself some way by supplying his own. I hope we are both wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I've not had much time for Jeremy Vuolo before. He's just another type of Fundie as far as I'm concerned and they're all deeply flawed people. But I'll give him this he was right here. He's the only one of them to come out and say flat out what needs said about that monstrous excuse for a man. Tie a millstone around his neck and drown the bastard - and let him burn in hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 10