The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erica "I've never done that"is just not working. She brings literally nothing except a whiny demeanor to the shows. I don't care about her aniexty or her wife yet they are constantly coming up.
They could actually use her to their advantage if they pitched her as a person who is there to give the perspective and experience of someone who has only been to Disney once or twice and what they experience as they do all these different things for the first time.

But they don't pitch her that way, and she isn't all that interesting or charismatic, so shes basically a train wreck.

Reactions: 6
Like many of Petes choices (and Bidens), Erika checks a box. If you are of the LGBTQ etc lifestyle, you jump to the front of the line. I can guarantee Petey would never hire a straight, conservative male.

So many people abuse this option. We all have problems. Suck it up, buttercup. If you can walk in the heat for miles at a theme park, you can wait in line for their offerings. Leave this option for the people who really need assistance. Pathetic.
Seems a couple snowflakes are upset about the facts I posted the above and gave they chose to give me an angry face!...Petey, is that you? Reminds me of when I posted on The Dis that the "Dont say gay" bill had nothing to do with saying gay and it was removed by Jackie! Its a bill against teaching young children about sexuality! Whats wrong with that? Do 5 year olds need to learn about sexuality at this age?

Reactions: 4
The nails, the necklace....is he having a mid life crisis or slowly morphing into a drag queen? I miss the good old days when they used to have fun conversations. Now it's just a bunch of complaining about Disney and pushing cruises.

Reactions: 5
The nails, the necklace....is he having a mid life crisis or slowly morphing into a drag queen? I miss the good old days when they used to have fun conversations. Now it's just a bunch of complaining about Disney and pushing cruises.
I wonder if cruises bring in more commission than other trips for the agency.

At least he acknowledges his Jeffrey Dahmer looking ass should stay behind the camera more.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They could actually use her to their advantage if they pitched her as a person who is there to give the perspective and experience of someone who has only been to Disney once or twice and what they experience as they do all these different things for the first time.

But they don't pitch her that way, and she isn't all that interesting or charismatic, so shes basically a train wreck.
the thing is, she used to be a cast member. She should have done more of these things.

• Haha
the thing is, she used to be a cast member. She should have done more of these things.
I know that is the claim, but I wonder what her actual job was. Wouldn't the job of a cast member be a lot more demanding that visiting a theme park as a guest? Yet, she needs to DAS to visit? Something is really not adding up here...

Reactions: 1
I know that is the claim, but I wonder what her actual job was. Wouldn't the job of a cast member be a lot more demanding that visiting a theme park as a guest? Yet, she needs to DAS to visit? Something is really not adding up here...
She had to have some off stage role where she hardly interacted with guests...

Did anyone catch the part in Tuesday's weekly vlog where Pete got pissy because Craig kept up a picture too long (in Pete's opinion) and wanted the camera on him talking? What an asshole. Can't imagine what he does off camera.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Apparently she went to WDW all her life, so it really makes no sense that she's never done anything.

Did anyone catch the part in Tuesday's weekly vlog where Pete got pissy because Craig kept up a picture too long (in Pete's opinion) and wanted the camera on him talking? What an asshole. Can't imagine what he does off camera.
Haven't wasted my time on their show in over a year. Just tired of the rotating faces, the fake enthusiasm, the insane tension between everyone and Pete's constant flaunting of how much wealthier he is than us.

Also, a lot of "new members" to this platform sure are arguing a lot for Craig. Interesting...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently she went to WDW all her life, so it really makes no sense that she's never done anything.
I think the problem is that Pete now runs the show and his business like its a real life version of "Pretty Woman". Where he is finding these people and believes he's going to turn them into something or make their life for them.

There's no world in which you are in Central Florida and hiring someone to do content creation and on camera work and Erica would the top choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the problem is that Pete now runs the show and his business like its a real life version of "Pretty Woman". Where he is finding these people and believes he's going to turn them into something or make their life for them.

There's no world in which you are in Central Florida and hiring someone to do content creation and on camera work and Erica would the top choice.
Wasn't Erica recommended by Deni? Just because it's somebody's dream to be on the Dis Unplugged, that doesn't mean they need to be there.

Reactions: 2
She had to have some off stage role where she hardly interacted with guests...
Nope. She was a character at both Disney and Sea World. She’s under 5 feet, so she’s actually perfect for it. At least size-wise.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Nope. She was a character at both Disney and Sea World. She’s under 5 feet, so she’s actually perfect for it. At least size-wise.
That makes some sense. if she suffers anxiety, the costume may have been like a protective shield.

• Haha
  • Wow
Craig coming in sassy today
View attachment 1678912
That was all super uncomfortable when he didn't want to answer. So much tension.

Between that and the "josh is a friend of mine", wanting the camera back on him like some kind of Norma Desmond figure, suggesting Disney listens when he criticises dinners, its all just becoming a bit tedious with the constant self-aggrandising. The double standards are striking too - "most people can't afford disney, they're nickel and diming...but oh I'm staying in Concierge while you plebs struggle to afford to even go.

I know he's joking but calling the finance company "crack dealers" on the DVC show comes across as super-disrespectful too. It demeans their roles tremendously and he just laughs about it and they have to suck it up.

I've said it before - Craig seems a nice guy and is clearly really skilled behind the camera but hasn't got the presence or personality to be on camera in my view. And that's not meant negatively - I wouldn't have either, I can't drone on enough.

Reactions: 7
Craig seems a nice guy and is clearly really skilled behind the camera but hasn't got the presence or personality to be on camera in my view. And that's not meant negatively - I wouldn't have either, I can't drone on enough.
I hope he doesn’t have your email address he’s likely to send you a passive aggressive email. Also I think he’s delusional as well his twitters says “influencer”. Is ANYONE influenced but what the duck Craig Williams thinks or says? Produce. Film. Edit. You are with your weight in gold there.

Personally I’m pro-Craig and feel like you can tell things are weighing on him more lately, and Pete definitely seems worse. wouldn’t be surprised if he left in the near future, it would be the end of me listening to the dis also

Reactions: 16
I hope he doesn’t have your email address he’s likely to send you a passive aggressive email. Also I think he’s delusional as well his twitters says “influencer”. Is ANYONE influenced but what the duck Craig Williams thinks or says? Produce. Film. Edit. You are with your weight in gold there.
Well that the thing - opinions are like arseholes. Everyone thinks everyone else's stinks but theirs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.