The DIS Unplugged #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like if Charles has known for years that Pete had hidden cameras and that he had drugged Dustin he is just as bad as John for not speaking up. Shame.
this is why I hate that this thread title has Charles’ name in it. I don’t want to give him more attention than he deserves for lying by omission to people for years.

not that the thread title matters, but jeez it sucks and i cant believe nearly 50 people voted for it. sorry @DISbored but what were you thinking FIGHTING for it loll

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Did anyone else catch the video of Ryno from his channel? I tried watching him for the first 10 mins or so and all he did was say vague things or rambling before I had to turn it off.
Thats about as long as I watched too before turning it off. I just couldn’t with the rambling. I get it, though. I’ll wait for the essay where it will be easier for him to articulate what he wants to say.

Reactions: 4
I cope with heavy stuff by trying to find the comedy. One lighthearted bad thing about Corey and John buying Pete out or whatever is going on is that they’re also likely to resolve the AmEx lawsuit as part of their agreement and we’ll never get to see the full statement with the charges laid out on full display. I can’t let go of this. WHAT DID HE BUY

Maybe expensive gifts for Gio? Wouldn’t they have been hitting the skids around that time?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cope with heavy stuff by trying to find the comedy. One lighthearted bad thing about Corey and John buying Pete out or whatever is going on is that they’re also likely to resolve the AmEx lawsuit as part of their agreement and we’ll never get to see the full statement with the charges laid out on full display. I can’t let go of this. WHAT DID HE BUY

Maybe expensive gifts for Gio? Wouldn’t they have been hitting the skids around that time?
Cruises. DVC. His clothes were getting way more expensive (and sadly uglier). More cruises meant more shopping.

Reactions: 12
this is why I hate that this thread title has Charles’ name in it. I don’t want to give him more attention than he deserves for lying by omission to people for years.

not that the thread title matters, but jeez it sucks and i cant believe nearly 50 people voted for it. sorry @DISbored but what were you thinking
To be fair, I think this was before Sean’s reply and before Dustin told us he was told he was drugged. I voted for it but didn’t even think to take it back. Things just move so fast 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Ok Pete... well unfortunately for you those who had the courage to speak out gave us the gritty details. This just goes to his pattern. Pure garbage.

Screenshot_20230803_182039_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
the title is just plain LOW and disgusting and a slap in the face to sean and dustin. imho

maybe add a parenthesis: (Charles sucks for lying btw)
Actually, that comment was made on the earlier title for thread #8 which was Pete Werner is an abuser and Dreams Unlimited Travel let it happen.
A title thread change was made based on number of likes, which is how it's done on Tattle.

You can see that thread #7 had a witty title which applied to that thread's revelations. No wit to the above title, but it is the absolute truth.

Reactions: 2
Not a warning but let's ALL move on from the threat title moaning, it's derailing the thread - Please read our rules and why they're important

not that the thread title matters, but jeez it sucks and i cant believe nearly 50 people voted for it. sorry @DISbored but what were you thinking
I agree. I also feel like it's a bit disrespectful to Sean too.

To be fair, I think this was before Sean’s reply and before Dustin told us he was told he was drugged. I voted for it but didn’t even think to take it back. Things just move so fast 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same, I didn't think to go back and unlike that post. Knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have liked it in the first place.

Did anyone else catch the video of Ryno from his channel? I tried watching him for the first 10 mins or so and all he did was say vague things or rambling before I had to turn it off.
LOL that’s how Ryno communicates. I understood everything he was saying.

Reactions: 7
I think the next thread should be:
The DIS Unplugged #9: You're on Candid Camera!

Reactions: 7
do you know what else derails the thread?

potentially alienating Dustin and Sean.

Reactions: 22
Walter worked in the prison system. I’m not sure in what capacity. Pete wanted Walter to quit and work with him. Walter was on the show a lot when they were together, but he really wasn’t a Disney guy. He didn’t hate it, but he wasn’t as into it as you should be to do a disney podcast. He did end up leaving his job but just wasn’t happy and went back to the prison. I would guess all of that was at least a factor in the divorce.
That sounds like John and Kevin's story. Get married, work together, live happily ever after. Pete just has a raging case of FOMO.

Reactions: 5
The last thread lasted 4 days. If someone takes a nap this thread and title could be gone.

I know it was for the channel but he bought a $5,000 drink !!! The tip was $900 !!!!! This guy was crazy !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting thread from 2015. People commenting on the random disappearances and being told where to stick their concern.

Memories. 😁

• Haha

not that the thread title matters, but jeez it sucks and i cant believe nearly 50 people voted for it. sorry @DISbored but what were you thinking FIGHTING for it loll
Re: thread title

I hear all of you.
There are several new members that didn’t know there are TL guidelines.
Please give them a break.

I have also learned that title suggestions earlier in the thread life (usually 1000 posts) tend to get the most votes.

Problem there is that the story of whomever the thread is dedicated to can change drastically throughout those 1000 posts.

In this case Pete Werner is the focus.
Charles in Charge sounded fun when it was suggested and got lots of votes.
Then the storyline exploded and the title Pete Werner is an abuser and Dreams Unlimited Travel let it happen. seemed more appropriate to us for a title.

🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s just the way it goes in Tattleland.

Though if it is agreed upon by those in this thread I don’t see why towards the end of the thread we can’t do a re-vote, with the top three title suggestions if it is really close.

Just spit balling here.
Please don’t hate on me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.