The Dis Unplugged #2 What a Fiasco!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m odd but I don’t desire a relationship with my serving team. I would prefer they mix it up and not assign a team. I would guess that some people ( I’m thinking of Pete) feel special with this personalized service.

Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m odd but I don’t desire a relationship with my serving team. I would prefer they mix it up and not assign a team. I would guess that some people ( I’m thinking of Pete) feel special with this personalized service.
We thought that before we went on our first Disney cruise, but then cos we have a special request at dinner, after 1 or 2 nights it's automatically taken care of and we don't have to explain and feel bad every night with a new server! So it's actually kinda nice.

(I use the term special request loosely here, we don't care for the cruise style of 3-4 courses every night, we prefer just 2 but the servers seem to take it personally and keep asking over and over again if there's something wrong with the food! No, we just don't want so much of it!)

Reactions: 7
We thought that before we went on our first Disney cruise, but then cos we have a special request at dinner, after 1 or 2 nights it's automatically taken care of and we don't have to explain and feel bad every night with a new server! So it's actually kinda nice.

(I use the term special request loosely here, we don't care for the cruise style of 3-4 courses every night, we prefer just 2 but the servers seem to take it personally and keep asking over and over again if there's something wrong with the food! No, we just don't want so much of it!)
I’ve never cruised, but like Chandler I definitely see the advantages in keeping the same wait staff all cruise. Not only for dietary requests, but let’s say you like your meat prepared a certain way or a certain wine vintage paired with your meal. A good waiter can and will pick up, pounce on that and provide exceptional service.

Reactions: 1
Great points but I’m still a solid 👎🏻 On that. A good wait staff picks up on your requests in a quick second without the follow. I’ve had exceptional service on other cruise lines but maybe I’ll feel differently after a DCL cruise. I’m just not a “call me by name, take my photo, introduce me when I come aboard” sort of person. I find it patronizing and foolish. So, low-key good service for me and I’ll have a great cruise.

Reactions: 6
Did anybody else watch Craig's depression-fest Epcot 40th anniversary video? I usually like Craig, and I'm sure he didn't want to be there, but this video was terrible. And who are these people talking about in these comments? Deni?
IMG_2530.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did anybody else watch Craig's depression-fest Epcot 40th anniversary video? I usually like Craig, and I'm sure he didn't want to be there, but this video was terrible. And who are these people talking about in these comments? Deni?View attachment 1623150
I think it would have to be Deni since Fiasco was not on that show. It seems odd because Craig seemed very sad about her leaving the group when he hosted the main show the day she announced her departure.

I think it would have to be Deni since Fiasco was not on that show. It seems odd because Craig seemed very sad about her leaving the group when he hosted the main show the day she announced her departure.
I saw that comment and I thought it was weird. Craig seemed to really get along with Deni. I don’t think anyone thought he chased her off. If any one pushed her foot out the door it had to be Pete. She always seemed to kind and professional to work there. I still can not fathom how Jackie is still there. Maybe because she lives away and doesn’t interact with Pete everyday. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just finished listening to the latest podcast episode. Anyone else notice that the new girl Erica repeats everything, everyone else has already said? Almost verbatim. She repeated Pete at least twice just in this episode. The girl has zero original thoughts and opinions of her own. Just really bizarre.
Given that Pete repeats everything he says twice as well, I can't imagine how unnecessarily long and repetitive that must be.

• Haha
With the way Kevin treated Deni on the podcast that one time, I don't know how she stayed there after that. She's a better person than me because I would have quit on the spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
With the way Kevin treated Deni on the podcast that one time, I don't know how she stayed there after that. She's a better person than me because I would have quit on the spot.
I must find that video! I’m sorry to hear that Deni was treated badly by Kevin! Yikes!😮 I’m glad she was able to leave, then.🎉🥳

Reactions: 2
The DisUnplugged #3: Pete, No One Even Cares Enough Anymore To Think Of A Title

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Deni has more class and charm than Pete or Kevin could ever dream of having. She looks so happy now and just so fresh and lively and like the weight is gone from her shoulders. It seems that GKTW it a perfect fit and she seems happy. I wish her all the very best!

Reactions: 12
I want to see a video where Pete and the Trackers have to try to out-concierge each other to secure the Roy Disney suite. Pete has to wear the sparkly Gucci shirt, Tim has to wear the Mickey Gucci sweater.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I want to see a video where Pete and the Trackers have to try to out-concierge each other to secure the Roy Disney suite. Pete has to wear the sparkly Gucci shirt, Tim has to wear the Mickey Gucci sweater.
Not sure who would win but I would prefer to share the suite with Pete's friend rather than Miss Piggy. And I'm not gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone please confirm that Pete’s sparkle Gucci shirt is a cheap knock-off from a shady tourist shop. If he paid more than $9.99 for that costume he was robbed. That has to be his worst attempt yet at trying too hard. Someone please buy him a mirror for Christmas! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.