The Dis Unplugged #2 What a Fiasco!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was rather surprised to see that Craig uploaded a D23 to the channel he runs with his wife. You wouldn’t think Pete would allow that.
I searched for their channel and couldn't find it. What is it called?

Reactions: 3
To the person who put up an unflattering comparison of Kathy Werling to an old movie monster character, that's a cheap, tacky insult directed at someone who has substantively and consistently contributed to the show that you spend time reading and posting about on some semi-dark web internet forum. Kathy deserves as much respect as everyone else on the team.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
To the person who put up an unflattering comparison of Kathy Werling to an old movie monster character, that's a cheap, tacky insult directed at someone who has substantively and consistently contributed to the show that you spend time reading and posting about on some semi-dark web internet forum. Kathy deserves as much respect as everyone else on the team.
First off: You didn't even have the class to quote me, you had to Sub Post like a BABA BOOEY. Grow a pair and type with your chest!

Second: Do some research! Boris Karloff in the photo I posted wasn't a movie monster! In The Raven (1935), He was a tragic figure who got screwed. Don't go in half-cocked when you know NOTHING about what you're posting.

You OF ALL PEOPLE have no right in saying who deserves respect around here. Most of the jock-riders are New Members, like you, (COINCIDENCE!?) and HAVE NO CLUE of what goes on here. OK, PRAG?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tattle Life Rules Overview
No moderating. If there's a post you don't like either keep scrolling, add the user to your ignore list or report.

Don't attempt to shut down the conversation.

Don't attack other members, we're not here to fight each other and turn it into a mess. If you don't agree with a member you can add them to your ignore list or report.

Reactions: 4
That channel was called Lobby Time, not sure if that is what you are looking for.
Does he still upload there? I watched a few in the beginning and I recall them being like Craig and his wife at the Drive Thru at Taco Bell ordering the new item. It was pretty bad even for youtube standards.

Does he still upload there? I watched a few in the beginning and I recall them being like Craig and his wife at the Drive Thru at Taco Bell ordering the new item. It was pretty bad even for youtube standards.
Again, amazing behind the scenes with editing and presentation but absolutely not an on camera personality which shows in anything he’s featured in.

Edit: his twitter labels him as an influencer…who is he influencing?

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 6
I was rather surprised to see that Craig uploaded a D23 to the channel he runs with his wife. You wouldn’t think Pete would allow that.
What is old Paywall Pete gonna do? Fire him and bet the house on Big Fat Panda?

Reactions: 1
What is old Paywall Pete gonna do? Fire him and bet the house on Big Fat Panda?
Pete should be kissing Craig's feet for all the work Craig does and putting up with Pete. I would love to know what Craig gets paid to have stayed so long

Kathy is the kindest most sincere person who works there

I've said it before, Ryno doesn't leave because he couldn't survive without the attention.
Kathy has always come across that way. She fit much better with the old roundtable crews though.

As far as Craig and Ryno, it feels like its being underestimated how much of a platform the DIS gives these two. Ryno would not have a following or make a living if he was just on youtube talking about power rangers etc. There's plenty of people like that already with like 38 subscribers. The DIS makes these people, which is why they stay. Craig seems a little more skilled in video editing etc., but once again the DIS lets him be an "on screen" personality, which he probably wouldn't or shouldn't be most other places. Its not surprising that neither of them haven't left.

Molly (formerly of AllEars, now of Mammoth Club) posted in the MAM discord yesterday saying they are looking for a new editor. They person they are currently using is expecting a new baby this fall and needs (obviously) family time. I wonder if Craig is the current editor?! He and Molly are pals, and he does a great job putting videos together. Just a little side question!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Molly (formerly of AllEars, now of Mammoth Club) posted in the MAM discord yesterday saying they are looking for a new editor. They person they are currently using is expecting a new baby this fall and needs (obviously) family time. I wonder if Craig is the current editor?! He and Molly are pals, and he does a great job putting videos together. Just a little side question!
No way Craig is already running on fumes like someone already said here he needs the dis for exposure. You think he’d go behind the HBIC to help another channel out!? No way.

I saw Craig's wife post on their struggles to have a child and 6 years of IVF. So happy for them it finally worked.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I saw Craig's wife post on their struggles to have a child and 6 years of IVF. So happy for them it finally worked.
That makes me even happier for them (though I was happy for the Trackers too and they turned out to be lying liars who lie). Craig is like a whole different person when he's in videos with Kylie, they are a very cute couple.

Reactions: 13
No way Craig is already running on fumes like someone already said here he needs the dis for exposure. You think he’d go behind the HBIC to help another channel out!? No way.
It wasn’t just helping out, it was a paid job. From what we’ve heard about how poorly they’re paid by Pete, it seems like a good gig! Likely isn’t him, but I found it interesting as a possibility. Getting some extra cash for something you enjoy doing already.

That makes me even happier for them (though I was happy for the Trackers too and they turned out to be lying liars who lie). Craig is like a whole different person when he's in videos with Kylie, they are a very cute couple.
Could you give me the short version of the Trackers lies? Did it have to do with the pregnancy or something else?

Could you give me the short version of the Trackers lies? Did it have to do with the pregnancy or something else?
From how I'm understanding things since I did not watch the planned parenthood vlog, they were using birth control while in a previous vlog Jenn tearfully claimed to not be able to conceive and Jackson basically being a miracle pregnancy.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.