The Dis Unplugged #2 What a Fiasco!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is up with Pete's nails?
Noticed they where really yellow in a previous video and now they painted white. Must be trying to hide his smokers nails.
What is up with Pete's nails?
Noticed his nails were very yellow in a previous video, that happens with heavy smokers and gets worse as they age.🤢 My guess is he is trying to hide it with a white manicure.
I was more entertained by his painted nails than his disingenuous take on the D23 parks panel.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched the show....you have two people who were JUST at D23 and barely allowed to speak while Pete went on and on about cruising.
The cruising focus was especially annoying this episode. The, "I just upgraded..." live on air is the cherry on top of the elitist cake. Nobody cares. There was so much announced and not announced but like you said, Cryno was barely allowed to talk about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Noticed they where really yellow in a previous video and now they painted white. Must be trying to hide his smokers nails.

Noticed his nails were very yellow in a previous video, that happens with heavy smokers and gets worse as they age.🤢 My guess is he is trying to hide it with a white manicure.
I was more entertained by his painted nails than his disingenuous take on the D23 parks panel.
Pete is just enamored by Josh. If Chapek gave identical info he would crap all over it

Reactions: 8
Just watched the show....you have two people who were JUST at D23 and barely allowed to speak while Pete went on and on about cruising.
My wife and I were thinking the same thing. What was going on that everybody was given equal weight in the discussion over the two guys that were actually there?

The episode seemed to have a lot of digs at the "haters" so maybe that explains the over the top cruise talk. Aren't they getting crap about the cruise stuff even on their own comment boards?

It was an awkwardly hilarious episode. The "coffee with Panda and Ericka" bit was just bizarre.

Reactions: 7
The cruising focus was especially annoying this episode. The, "I just upgraded..." live on air is the cherry on top of the elitist cake. Nobody cares. There was so much announced and not announced but like you said, Cryno was barely allowed to talk about it.
Definitely an elitist move in an endless stream of Pete's elitist moves . However, nothing will ever top teetotaler Pete buying his $5,000.00 cocktail. That will always go down as the epitome of flexing.

Flex all you want you still are an ugly old man who has to pay for companionship. That’s priceless.

Reactions: 9
It was an awkwardly hilarious episode. The "coffee with Panda and Ericka" bit was just bizarre.
Is this just a dig to try to make Panda and Erika get more in a bid than drinks with Craig and Ryno did in the past? Remember he seemed salty that C and R got a bigger bid than dinner with him. I can't imagine wanting to hang out with P and E, I'm sure are lovely people, but not wasting vacation time to have coffee with them for spending a ton of money in a bid to have a dull conversation.

• Haha
I don’t know if this was the last auction but I notice one of them Pete’s item went up first and then the others a few days later. To me it was clear it was to ensure his activity had a longer bid cycle to ratchet up the bids more.

The drinks around with Craig and Ryno was just obviously more appealing. Your drinks were included, it probably would’ve been a longer activity since you need to bounce around bars and you get to spend time with team members in a very relaxed way. I don’t have any idea what I would talk to Pete about, but could easily talk to the other two about movie canons if you absolutely could not find anything else to say, but I imagine most people could.

Reactions: 5
I'm praying Craig gets out of that toxic stew before his baby arrives. Craig has talent and he now has a body of work he can showcase to prospective employers (assuming Pete doesn't torpedo any new job he applies for). Once you have a baby it's harder to take a leap of faith with a new job and I'm sure Pete won't understand when Craig has to cut back on everything he does for him to be a father. Sean Faulk seems like a genuinely nice guy and I'm so happy he cut ties and moved on. I gave up on the DisUnplugged months ago when they Pete, John and Kevin spent the whole hour talking about all the vacations they take and plugging their average travel agency while looking down their noses (again) at the common folk who can't afford several cruises a year and concierge level rooms.

Reactions: 16
So Pete and dreams travel are now sponsoring Pandas YouTube videos?

His latest is worth a watch, they cover d23 way better than this week's dis episode!

Reactions: 1
Another weird flex today. Pete said they booked every category on the Wonder Alaska cruise so they could showcase (inside, porthole, verandah & concierge). Then mentioned, "Guess who stayed concierge?" What a tool. And, of course, Ryno & Craig got the inside to share.

I am struggling even to watch. It is all about the Pete flex show and him overpowering everyone unless they completely agree with his opinion. I appreciate Craig standing his ground and giving some realistic opinions on DCL compared to other cruise lines. Pete sure didn't like when Craig challenged him by saying that he (Pete) had never done a one-way inside passage so can't truly compare them. HA!

Reactions: 17
So Pete and dreams travel are now sponsoring Pandas YouTube videos?

His latest is worth a watch, they cover d23 way better than this week's dis episode!
This is really strange, especially since Pete went out of his way to plug Panda's youtube channel the other day. I'm confused, he wouldn't pay for his workers (long time) to cover D23, yet someone from Panda's team did coverage for it? Things are getting bizarre over there.

Another weird flex today. Pete said they booked every category on the Wonder Alaska cruise so they could showcase (inside, porthole, verandah & concierge). Then mentioned, "Guess who stayed concierge?" What a tool. And, of course, Ryno & Craig got the inside to share.

I am struggling even to watch. It is all about the Pete flex show and him overpowering everyone unless they completely agree with his opinion. I appreciate Craig standing his ground and giving some realistic opinions on DCL compared to other cruise lines. Pete sure didn't like when Craig challenged him by saying that he (Pete) had never done a one-way inside passage so can't truly compare them. HA!
And now I have proof that Pete has no taste and doesn't know what he is talking about. Vancouver is a beautiful city and everything about it is wonderful but the restaurants are not amazing and the Tap and Barrel is sub par bar food. It's a tourist trap, on the water near the cruise terminal.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We went to WDW in March 2020 (they day after we came back, they announced the parks would be shut down). I watched as much content as I could in 2019 leading up to the trip. There was so much great stuff I found on the Dis (DFB and Molly from AllEars were the other main ones I watched). It’s now just a total vanity project for Pete. He split the channel into 394 separate ones, tried to cancel Universal content before realizing that was a HUGE mistake, and now doesn’t give a tit unless it’s yet another concierge DCL video.

Reactions: 10
We went to WDW in March 2020 (they day after we came back, they announced the parks would be shut down). I watched as much content as I could in 2019 leading up to the trip. There was so much great stuff I found on the Dis (DFB and Molly from AllEars were the other main ones I watched). It’s now just a total vanity project for Pete. He split the channel into 394 separate ones, tried to cancel Universal content before realizing that was a HUGE mistake, and now doesn’t give a tit unless it’s yet another concierge DCL video.
I believe Pete us to be the only game in town and his influence was gigantic now it seems to be evaporating and instead of steering it to hire more people like Deni that you know will steer them in the right direction with content and character they add bleeping panda who’s sole purpose is to lick Pete’s ass.

I believe Pete us to be the only game in town and his influence was gigantic now it seems to be evaporating and instead of steering it to hire more people like Deni that you know will steer them in the right direction with content and character they add bleeping panda who’s sole purpose is to lick Pete’s ass.
Figuratively ?

• Haha
  • Sick

You could tell by the look in Pete’s eyes that pissed him off to the hilt. Then when Craig stood his ground on it Pete just dismissed it. I laughed. Good on Craig for having his own opinion and not kissing Pete’s backside.

I was rather surprised to see that Craig uploaded a D23 to the channel he runs with his wife. You wouldn’t think Pete would allow that.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.