The Dis Unplugged #2 What a Fiasco!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at Orange, Lake, Osceola, Seminole, and Polk. That covers anything "local" to WDW.
Try Brevard, that covers the whole "space coast". Dreams Unlimited has their office in Cape Canaveral, FL. Within the last year, they replaced the "DISBOARDS.COM" sign with a newer Dreams Unlimited Travel one.

Reactions: 1
This is so true, I'm still so confused about Corey being an alcoholic. Has he ever mentioned it on the show at all or is this all assumptions?
Same, how do we know he had a problem with alcohol? He has always seemed relatively straight-headed in the 6 years I’ve been watching… if not kind of unintelligent at times. But seems like a good dad & husband? Maybe it’s just a front.

pete just seems like the type of sober guy who judges everyone for drinking.
someone mentioned at one point thinking Ryno was high on a dining show… but I kind of think pete would never let this fly? Even though I feel like cannabis should be legalized & normalized, I think Pete would be so not okay with any appearance or mention of “weed” or “stoned” etc etc

I don't think it's ever been a secret that Corey liked a drink or two but I never got the impression he had an addiction.

This is so true, I'm still so confused about Corey being an alcoholic. Has he ever mentioned it on the show at all or is this all assumptions?
Definitely just speculation but his accident involved hitting a tree on his own street at high speed. It’s tempting to speculate based on that. He never said he had a drinking problem, but he did say on the show that he had stopped drinking. After that, I personally noticed dramatic changes in his face. I have a family member that got sober after years of heavy drinking and the most visible difference has been in his face - he no longer looks haggard all the time. Something about Corey reminds me of that.

Reactions: 2
Agree with everything especially Jackie, Sean, Fiasco and Dustin. My only disagreement is with Julie. That's all she does is say something that she THINKS is funny and laughs at it...every time she speaks.
Plus she seems pissed off even though she is smiling. As I said before...total Karen vibes.

Can they just stop putting Panda on everything? Off the Rails--there's Panda. Regular podcast--there's Panda. DVC Show--there's Panda again. Why not have a show--Pete and Panda--and whoever likes them can just watch to their hearts content and save the rest of us.

Reactions: 7
They posted a "from Disneyland" video like the day they both were on the DIS cruise episode working off camera as "engineers". The channel lag time to post a video is strangely long.
At the same time, I just watched their Disneyland videos and it was enjoyable. Made me remember all the things I love about Disneyland and California Adventure.

Can they just stop putting Panda on everything? Off the Rails--there's Panda. Regular podcast--there's Panda. DVC Show--there's Panda again. Why not have a show--Pete and Panda--and whoever likes them can just watch to their hearts content and save the rest of us.
I really only listen to Off the Rails these days, so this was the first time I was "exposed" to Panda and Jesus even his voice was so boring and depressing. Hated him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is the deal with Drake? One day he’s on cruises with Pete, doing Patreon livestreams on Saturday nights with Pete, then crickets.

This!
He ruined Off the Rails for me. Seriously, they have one good thing and then have to screw it up.

Reactions: 5
Craig’s universal video views are abysmal…Craig start taking Pete out for walks and exercise when he’s done no one will watch you.

Your personality sucks, you aren’t friendly, and you bring nothing to the on camera personality portion. Your filming skills and producer credits are amazing but stay off camera

What is the deal with Drake? One day he’s on cruises with Pete, doing Patreon livestreams on Saturday nights with Pete, then crickets.
Guessing he didn't kiss the Pete ring and be the bought boyfriend the former addict was looking for.

Either he pissed off Pete somehow or he was recalled by Disney and can't be a part of the cess pool of negativity anymore.

With an upcoming trip to WDW for September, I've been watching other vlogs and many of them are doing stand alone videos on the food, using Genie+, new changes in the park, etc.. I think Pete et al have forgotten two things about their name, DISUnplugged. First, it's the stock ticker for Disney, so the vlog should be about Disney and not Pete. Second, it's an acronym for the Disney Information Station. And they keep missing the information part. "Hi, I'm Pete Werner. Rather than give you information you can use, I'm going to tell you how Genie+ sucks, how the food sucks, and how I wished Josh D'Amaro sucked. I'm naughty, spank me Drake."

Call it the Pete Werner Show. Call it Disney Talk or Kvetch's Korner. Call it something other than a Disney information source.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Definitely just speculation but his accident involved hitting a tree on his own street at high speed. It’s tempting to speculate based on that. He never said he had a drinking problem, but he did say on the show that he had stopped drinking. After that, I personally noticed dramatic changes in his face. I have a family member that got sober after years of heavy drinking and the most visible difference has been in his face - he no longer looks haggard all the time. Something about Corey reminds me of that.
If I recall correctly the story they told was that he was driving and there was a tree down in the roadway and he swerved to miss it and ended up in a ditch. I think that Julie also said that the accident happened late at night. Once again I'm speculating here but my guess is that either alcohol was involved or the brush with near death scared Corey straight (or both).
It was never really mentioned on the show. There was a vlog that they did a few years ago reviewing Flying Fish (I'm guessing circa 2017) which was one of the rare times where everyone that was working for the DIS was in the same place at the same time. Corey was visibly intoxicated during the meal and came off like a real douche in the video. I was honestly surprised that they left it in although since it was probably Craig that edited the video I can't say that I'm that shocked. This was really the visual evidence that led me to believe that this was not an isolated occurrence. Craig and Ryno drink on the vlogs occasionally but they never really come off as drunks (although Ryno comes across as "medicated" to me at times).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Craig and Ryno drink on the vlogs occasionally but they never really come off as drunks (although Ryno comes across as "medicated" to me at times).
Each night for their recent Disneyland videos, Ryno is heavily medicated by the end!

Did anyone else watch Craig and Ryno's room tour of the Grand Californian? They made a point of opening up their fridge to show off the beer they were storying inside and joked (?) about being functional alcoholics. And then at the end of the video, they were all "if you have any questions, let us know in the comments!" I was tempted to ask how drunk they were when they recorded the video.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.