The Dis Unplugged #2 What a Fiasco!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frederico is listed as a part owner of one of Petes new Saratoga contracts. Thoughts?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Kathy definitely doesn't suck. She is one of the nicest, most genuine people you will ever meet.
Everytime she talks all I hear is Roseanne

Pete took him on so many cruises and fawned all over him for months. Go Frederico, don’t give it up cheap!!View attachment 1377235
Federico is muy caliente. I'd let him in my state room anytime 😘

Agree with everything especially Jackie, Sean, Fiasco and Dustin. My only disagreement is with Julie. That's all she does is say something that she THINKS is funny and laughs at it...every time she speaks.
Oh God yes. She laughs after EVERYTHING she says and 99.9% of it isn't even funny. I've disliked her ever since she appeared on an episode dressed like Carmen San Diego
Screenshot_20220628-181308-879.png

Does anyone else hate pandas attitude since joining the dis unplugged? He thinks he’s hot tit. No you fat duck your not better, than literally anyone.
Yes , he irks the hell out of me

Does anyone know what happened to Sean "I say um in between every sentence" Faulk ?
Screenshot_20220628-181940-084.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Oh God yes. She laughs after EVERYTHING she says and 99.9% of it isn't even funny. I've disliked her ever since she appeared on an episode dressed like Carmen San Diego
View attachment 1377272

Does anyone know what happened to Sean "I say um in between every sentence" Faulk ?
View attachment 1377274
I have a hard time believing this “guy” is a prostitute

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Deni is leaving, she got a job with Give Kids the World.
I went and watched the end of the video and typical Pete. He leaves the Deni is leaving episode to Craig. But he's in the house because he opens the door while they are filming and scares Ryno in the production nook. But Pete says he's going to make an appearance in the Patreon after show. Yet, they didn't post the video for the Patreon after show and won't be posting it because they only talked about one thing per Craig. Once more, Pete doesn't personally give people who are leaving a warm goodbye. Maybe he'll do it later, maybe not. I suspect not.

What Pete refuses to understand is that when you have a show like this, you're in people's living rooms, part of their vacation planning, in their cars on the way home, or on the iPad as they fall asleep. Right or wrong, people get invested with the people they've watched on screen or listened to. Have some class and spend 15 minutes telling people how much someone has meant to YOUR company. Because your current employees are judging you by the way you treat people when they leave. From an outsiders perspective, Pete is cold and distant when you give your notice.

I didn't always agree with Deni's views on things, but she has a great speaking voice and seems to be really nice people. I think DisUnplugged will be worse off without her. I will miss seeing her on the show and I think she will add a lot of value to GKTW.

And FFS Panda, cover up the god damn chest hair. NO ONE needs to be seeing that!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Them losing Deni IS HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

She was eloquent, had a good speaking voice, and was willing to see multiple sides to each argument, etc.

I do wonder if she felt pressured to leave because her husband works for Disney in some sort of Management role, and they didn't want her saying overly negative things.

View attachment 1377272

View attachment 1377274
Did Sean do the Sugar Daddy thing wrong?

You're supposed to get money and gifts from your Sugar Daddy, not diabetes and 80lbs of extra weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1377272

View attachment 1377274
Carmen San Diego :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Frederico is listed as a part owner of one of Petes new Saratoga contracts. Thoughts?
While I'd love to make this about Pete's constant attempts to buy affection, my guess is it's probably more about business. Being listed on the contract makes him an official DVC member so he has access to the member benefits and events without Pete having to attend them also, and can create channel content for Si Disney.

While I'd love to make this about Pete's constant attempts to buy affection, my guess is it's probably more about business. Being listed on the contract makes him an official DVC member so he has access to the member benefits and events without Pete having to attend them also, and can create channel content for Si Disney.
good point. Although by the looks of it it’s resale would that count? I don’t know enough about that side of it but understand there’s different access to benefits.

Reactions: 1
I didn't always agree with Deni's views on things, but she has a great speaking voice and seems to be really nice people. I think DisUnplugged will be worse off without her. I will miss seeing her on the show and I think she will add a lot of value to GKTW.
I'm not surprised. She has been working with GKTW for the last year planning DIS Con. They decided she was a keeper. Good for her.

This will be a big loss for The DIS. She brought a lot of content to the actual news website, and I always enjoyed her Saturday Snacks articles and videos. I also appreciated her perspective from before she lived in Florida.

Only if the contract was direct and not resale. If it's a resale contract, he won't get member benefits.

Reactions: 7
Deni is a big loss. She's the only one that has a decent speaking voice, can be eloquent, and can produce professional content. I enjoyed her room tours and food reviews. I started listening to the shows on my commute and without video, a person's speaking voice becomes so important. Craig is monotone, Ryno sounds high, the new girl has that awful mumbly upspeak going on, and Panda talks too fast. Pete needs to find a new Deni but chances are someone like that will move on to better things. Not sure Pete's ego can handle that so he'll probably hire another young dude he can lust over.

I'm not surprised though. I had assumed she'd move on (I was thinking Disney company) because of the crappy pay and lack of benefits Craig tells us about every chance he gets! and because people who show some skills and work ethic do tend to move on rather than linger in the same job. I'll miss her but I'm also glad she's getting out. If Pete can keep his ego in check. it would be nice to have her guest contribute some content to the channel/website for time to time.

This Erika girl is absolutely horrible think of a female Craig with even less personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
This Erika girl is absolutely horrible think of a female Craig with even less personality.
Less personality then Craig would be dead I think...he was looking like a 7th grader on picture day on this last episode and she (Erika) talks like she's doing a ventriloquist act. She contributed nothing to this week's show. Her topic was the 4th of July fireworks (that she admitted to never seeing before except online) and then she talked about how the 4th treats all looked amazing (but she can't try any of them because she's lactose intolerant)🤦🏽‍♂️

Does anyone remember the hottie Dustin???? He was dreamy in that cute boy next door kinda way
Screenshot_20220630-120536-984.png
😍

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember the hottie Dustin???? He was dreamy in that cute boy next door kinda way
I think Dustin's last week was the first week I started watching. Now, I love my wife dearly, but I could watch Jenilynn read the phone book all day!

Not to take too much of an aside, but when one is tired of Pete, what other vlogs do you go to get all the Disney news that is fit to print? I've "been there/done that" with The Trackers, All Ears, and Disney Food Blog. I just seem to be hunting for one that's entertaining and informative, and I haven't found one that I like.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Less personality then Craig would be dead I think...he was looking like a 7th grader on picture day on this last episode and she (Erika) talks like she's doing a ventriloquist act. She contributed nothing to this week's show. Her topic was the 4th of July fireworks (that she admitted to never seeing before except online) and then she talked about how the 4th treats all looked amazing (but she can't try any of them because she's lactose intolerant)🤦🏽‍♂️

Does anyone remember the hottie Dustin???? He was dreamy in that cute boy next door kinda way View attachment 1381497😍
Him and Pete were together for a while until Dustin decided he liked girls again and moved back home.

good point. Although by the looks of it it’s resale would that count? I don’t know enough about that side of it but understand there’s different access to benefits.
Yea if it's resale then no he wouldn't get them so maybe its just same old Pete buying friends. Oh well, tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. My stupidity.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.