The Dis Unplugged #2 What a Fiasco!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea if it's resale then no he wouldn't get them so maybe its just same old Pete buying friends. Oh well, tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. My stupidity.
It's a 150 point resale contract. I think Federico is worth direct! Come on Pete, don't be stingy!!

Fun fact--Pete's house where he films the show is not 100% owned by Pete. That house was originally Walter's house. Everything was in Walter's name until 2021 when Pete finally got his name on the deed, and it's now owned by Walter and Pete. All the tax records still go to Walter, not Pete. Is Pete one of those reformed adicts who can't be trusted with money? It would make so much sense. That would explain why he is still in business with John, why he lived for years in a house that's in Walter's name, why he is in a real estate business with Sean, etc.. One of my old boss's was a former addict who lived like that--he set up a trust and had an accountant pay all the bills, and the accountant gave him a weekly check that was his allowance.

Reactions: 3
I think Deni going to GKTW is a perfect match. She is too kind to work in a toxic environment.

Reactions: 8
I think Deni going to GKTW is a perfect match. She is too kind to work in a toxic environment.
Now Pete has someone on the inside at GKTW that he will be ringing up whenever TheDis needs some celebrity for something.

Reactions: 4
It's a 150 point resale contract. I think Federico is worth direct! Come on Pete, don't be stingy!!

Fun fact--Pete's house where he films the show is not 100% owned by Pete. That house was originally Walter's house. Everything was in Walter's name until 2021 when Pete finally got his name on the deed, and it's now owned by Walter and Pete. All the tax records still go to Walter, not Pete. Is Pete one of those reformed adicts who can't be trusted with money? It would make so much sense. That would explain why he is still in business with John, why he lived for years in a house that's in Walter's name, why he is in a real estate business with Sean, etc.. One of my old boss's was a former addict who lived like that--he set up a trust and had an accountant pay all the bills, and the accountant gave him a weekly check that was his allowance.
The way he throws his money around I would like to be on his allowance.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I went and watched the end of the video and typical Pete. He leaves the Deni is leaving episode to Craig. But he's in the house because he opens the door while they are filming and scares Ryno in the production nook. But Pete says he's going to make an appearance in the Patreon after show. Yet, they didn't post the video for the Patreon after show and won't be posting it because they only talked about one thing per Craig. Once more, Pete doesn't personally give people who are leaving a warm goodbye. Maybe he'll do it later, maybe not. I suspect not.

What Pete refuses to understand is that when you have a show like this, you're in people's living rooms, part of their vacation planning, in their cars on the way home, or on the iPad as they fall asleep. Right or wrong, people get invested with the people they've watched on screen or listened to. Have some class and spend 15 minutes telling people how much someone has meant to YOUR company. Because your current employees are judging you by the way you treat people when they leave. From an outsiders perspective, Pete is cold and distant when you give your notice.

I didn't always agree with Deni's views on things, but she has a great speaking voice and seems to be really nice people. I think DisUnplugged will be worse off without her. I will miss seeing her on the show and I think she will add a lot of value to GKTW.

And FFS Panda, cover up the god damn chest hair. NO ONE needs to be seeing that!
Did Paywall Pete talk about Deni leaving on his Paymorons show or did that show not happen and those suckers get nada this week?

Not to take too much of an aside, but when one is tired of Pete, what other vlogs do you go to get all the Disney news that is fit to print? I've "been there/done that" with The Trackers, All Ears, and Disney Food Blog. I just seem to be hunting for one that's entertaining and informative, and I haven't found one that I like.
For news I like the Kingdom Report. Lead MC has a great voice and very smooth. Seems very professional. Not as much banter -more about news and opinion really. I think the lead worked in Cali for Disney for a number of years before he left to do this. But I have only been watching for a couple months. Great Disneyland news which I want since I'm going end of August.

Last edited:

Who’s Walter?

Did Paywall Pete talk about Deni leaving on his Paymorons show or did that show not happen and those suckers get nada this week?
Paywall Pete is an amazing new nickname! Pete hasn't said anything so far. He had Craig hosting the day it was announced Deni was leaving. Pete didn't even bother to get on camera to wish her well.

For news I like the Kingdom Report. Lead MC has a great voice and very smooth. Seems very professional. Not as much banter -more about news and opinion really. I think the lead worked in Cali for Disney for a number of years before he left to do this. But I have only been watching for a couple months. Great Disneyland news which I want since I'm going end of August.
Thanks so much! I'll have to check it out.--Just did, and that's where Katrina and Tyler ended up. Both of them used to work for Pete for a short time and just like in The Odd Couple, they were also asked to leave Pete's employ, never to return. I haven't heard of the other two but I will give it a listen

Who’s Walter?
If I remember the timeline correctly, Pete and John were a couple in New Jersey. John then got hired by Disney and they relocated to the Orlando Metroplex. After they separated, John started seeing Kevin and Pete started seeing Walter, and Walter is Theresa's brother. I can't remember when Pete and Walter separated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Paywall Pete is an amazing new nickname! Pete hasn't said anything so far. He had Craig hosting the day it was announced Deni was leaving. Pete didn't even bother to get on camera to wish her well.

Thanks so much! I'll have to check it out.--Just did, and that's where Katrina and Tyler ended up. Both of them used to work for Pete for a short time and just like in The Odd Couple, they were also asked to leave Pete's employ, never to return. I haven't heard of the other two but I will give it a listen

If I remember the timeline correctly, Pete and John were a couple in New Jersey. John then got hired by Disney and they relocated to the Orlando Metroplex. After they separated, John started seeing Kevin and Pete started seeing Walter, and Walter is Theresa's brother. I can't remember when Pete and Walter separated.
Pete refers to Walter as his ex-husband but I'm not sure if they were actually married or not.

Reactions: 4
I don't know why I'm surprised that Pete and Theresa seem to get along as well as they seem to.

Reactions: 3
I don't know why I'm surprised that Pete and Theresa seem to get along as well as they seem to.
I think I can see why but Pete's personality is such that if Theresa ever did/said something that he didn't like she would be dead to him. He would then make himself the victim and do the whole ''after all I did for her, gave her a job, paid for this, took her there..poor me'' He's either all in or you're totally dead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.