The Dis Unplugged #2 What a Fiasco!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats the story on Corey drinking? I remember he had a pretty bad accident and wasn't on the lives for a long time?

Pete - sucks. Disgusting attitude only followed by a disgusting appearance. Is not a nice person and as we’ve seen has a very kiss my ass or be gone attitude.

John - doesn’t suck. I find John to be tolerable.

Kevin - an elitist nasty snob who brings absolutely no value to the discussion. He comes on just to whine or flash his elite ABD trips. He was fun when he did the comedic dining reviews now he’s just a cranky old elitist queen who you would think would eat like a small whale to have that status.

Craig - has no personality to be an on camera talent. He is the definition of a producer, you belong behind the scenes and out of sight. Your consistency in your depression deadpan delivery is awful. No one tunes in for you. When Pete leaves you’ll see you can’t helm this ship with your personality.

Ryno - Whiney witch no skills no talent just…whines. He use to be so fun

Corey - I like him! A guys guy guy he just seems interested in having a good time and making dad jokes.

Paul - bland and generic how did Pete latch on to him? So bleeping boring he reminds me of Pee Wee Herman.

Panda - changed since he’s with the dis thinks he’s hot tit. You fat duck I don’t like that elitist attitude you got to where you are being nice and friendly what happened…and you stink I know it.

Theresa - meh

Deni - No opinion she is like Paul just very generic and seems to turn up the always happy person just a bit too much for me.

Kathy - no opinion

Jackie - I can’t read her…is she fake or is she that happy that’s why my eyebrows are raised on her.

Amy - how did she marry her husband usually one half of the couple is personal…she too is bland and generic

Julie - when I use to listen on podcast I use to think she brings nothing to this show fast forward years later I’m right. She does seem like a good mom though.

Reactions: 6
Pete-sucks-way too high on himself-believes he is an entrepreneurial mastermind

John- now sucks...I used to like him a lot...now he is way too high on himself

Kevin-sucks-way to high on himself

Craig-sucks- should be just behind the scenes off camera- he does a decent job at that

Ryno-sucks- he seems completely in pain and fear all the time .. excruciating to watch

Corey-sucks-way too high on himself...thinks he is a tech genius

Paul- no idea I don't watch that show

Panda- sucks-just annoying with zero knowledge

Theresa-sucks- acts like she would rather be sleeping

Deni-doesn't suck- in real life we probably wouldn't mesh because I am an atheist but I think she is genuine and does love Disney

Kathy-doesn't suck-seems like she is good at her job and a nice person

Jackie-doesn't suck- pretty much same as Deni.. albeit both are a little overboard at times

Amy-no opinion- I don't watch

Julie-sucks- I get Karen vibes from her and she seems passive aggressive. When on the show, she didn't really add anything

Reactions: 4
Whats the story on Corey drinking? I remember he had a pretty bad accident and wasn't on the lives for a long time?
Corey had a DUI back in 2011 (Case No. 2011-CT-008805-A-O, Orange County, Florida). He blew a .216 and .229 (about 3x the legal limit). The address he gave at the time was a place owned by John.

There is no new record of an arrest in Orange County FL, so I'm assuming that Corey's recent accident was while on vacation, while someone else was driving, or it was not something law enforcement was involved with. That was the last of probably many straws for Julie and that's why Corey is now sober.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I don't fit in around here. 😉

Pete - mostly sucks, but I do agree with a lot of his opinions
John - sucks
Kevin - sucks less than John
Craig - doesn't suck
Ryno - doesn't suck (I agree with nobody here 😂)
Corey - eh, I don't think he sucks but I do think he tries too hard to be funny
Paul - doesn't suck
Panda - no opinion (yet)

Theresa - seems fine
Deni - doesn't suck
Kathy - no opinion
Jackie - doesn't suck
Amy - I forgot who this is 😆
Julie - doesn't suck, I actually like her

*Fiasco - I couldn't stand any of his videos, and I am glad he isn't on anymore. Sorry, but not sorry.

Reactions: 9
I think all that's been said is accurate. I will say that Kevin gets a bad rap. He is actually a very nice person and really appreciates meeting fans. He will spend time talking with and getting to know them genuinely. He doesn't avoid them like Pete or John (John mostly cause he's actually shy and socially anxious, not an elitist like Pete who just doesnt want to mix with the common folk).

Reactions: 5
They’ve all been very nice upon meeting in person. For some behind closed doors is different tho…

Corey had a DUI back in 2011 (Case No. 2011-CT-008805-A-O, Orange County, Florida). He blew a .216 and .229 (about 3x the legal limit). The address he gave at the time was a place owned by John.

There is no new record of an arrest in Orange County FL, so I'm assuming that Corey's recent accident was while on vacation, while someone else was driving, or it was not something law enforcement was involved with. That was the last of probably many straws for Julie and that's why Corey is now sober.
I could be wrong, but I thought he had the accident while visiting family back in New Orleans.

I think all that's been said is accurate. I will say that Kevin gets a bad rap. He is actually a very nice person and really appreciates meeting fans. He will spend time talking with and getting to know them genuinely. He doesn't avoid them like Pete or John (John mostly cause he's actually shy and socially anxious, not an elitist like Pete who just doesnt want to mix with the common folk).
I'm sure that is all true but Kevin's persona on camera just comes off as real bitchy. And it makes you wonder how he and John are together as John seems to me like a genuinely nice funny guy.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never met any of them but they don’t come off approachable at all except for Deni

Kevin does seem like one of the few that will give Pete crap. Same for John. Their most redeeming quality.

• Haha

Corey doesn’t live in Orange County anymore. Might be interesting to broaden the search beyond Orange.

Kevin's issue is he is an old queen who remembers what WDW was like back in 1971, and is always grumpy about how the resort is now. He's worse than the Horizons Epcot Fanboys, and I'm one of them! He waxes poetic about how the parks used to be ran, and you didn't need to plan anything, and for 5 bucks you could eat at the best restaurants, etc.

Pete - Has a huge ego, but at least has a personality and will tell it like it is when necessary
John - Doesn't suck
Kevin - Today? Absolutely sucks, he's an old queen, when him and John were the sole food reviewers he didn't suck
Craig - Sucks, thinks way too highly of himself. He's from Pennsylvania and tries to call himself a BBQ Expert. Human version of Eeyore
Ryno - Absolutely sucks, the pandemic brought the worst out of him, he is a male Karen, just look at his twitter feed the bulk of it is just complaining about and to random businesses
Corey - Doesn't suck, but really doesn't add much
Paul - He reminds me of a grown up and more matured JustinScarred doesn't tick the suck or doesn't suck box totally indifferent.
Panda - Absolutely sucks, his enormous neck beard doesn't do much to hide his 29 chins

Theresa - She's hot and cold for me, sometimes she seems super medicated and let's loose, I cannot stand her speaking pattern though.
Deni - Doesn't suck, she's eloquent, and one of the better people Pete hired through the years.
Kathy - Doesn't suck, she'll hold a torch for Figment until the day she dies
Jackie - SUCKS! She is the most extreme pollyanna out there, she'll thank Mickey for taking a dump on her face and have nothing but positive things to say. She's the type of person that finds salt to be too spicy.
Amy - No opinion, I don't watch enough of the DVC Programs to have one
Julie - Doesn't suck

Some of the former cast

Sean - SUCKED! AND NOT JUST PETE'S ITALIAN SAUSAGE! Added nothing, was the only travel agent who always kept saying "I never did x,y,z" HE KNEW NOTHING JON SNOW! HE DIDN'T EAT AT GARDEN GRILL FOR YEARS BECAUSE IT SAID SPONSORED BY SMUCKERS AND THOUGHT IT WAS ALL JAM AND JELLIES!

Steve - Mac and Cheese Steve, he was an average down to earth person, I didn't like him because of his PSU affiliation, if I went to that school after the Sandusky scandal, I would've severed all ties. He didn't pretend to be something he wasn't which was admirable.

Fiasco - Worst of the worst, mispronounced the simplest of words, added nothing, has the honor of being one of the few to create something so bad that the Dis Youtube channel had to pull it down and scrub it from the internet. Most likely only got the job because Pete had the hots for him and felt sympathy to help out a former veteran.

Charles - Dude was a word salad on steroids, but honestly seemed to try at his job, and was one of the few willing to try new things. Dude had his demons, but he was pretty solid.

Dustin - He was the total package in what Pete was looking for, and was one of the few to get a legit farewell sendoff, he was that good.

Drake - Total Douche Bro, adds nothing, just the type of person who skeeves me for some reason.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Corey doesn’t live in Orange County anymore. Might be interesting to broaden the search beyond Orange.
I looked at Orange, Lake, Osceola, Seminole, and Polk. That covers anything "local" to WDW.

But I have to give Corey a big shout out for giving up alcohol. My wife has an alcohol addiction and her path to recovery has been much slower, like a giant tortoise slow. Giving it up outright is a difficult thing to do. Before I was married, drinking was my past time. I cut back when I got married, and then I cut way back when I became a dad. I gave up drinking completely in 2020. Other than my son, it's the best thing I've ever done in my life. Not even hyperbole. And I will never go back to drinking because I enjoy being sober too much.

That being said, sober Pete is still a douche.

What did Pete's left nostril say to his right nostril?

Why does it smell like Josh D'Amaro in here?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kevin's issue is he is an old queen who remembers what WDW was like back in 1971, and is always grumpy about how the resort is now. He's worse than the Horizons Epcot Fanboys, and I'm one of them! He waxes poetic about how the parks used to be ran, and you didn't need to plan anything, and for 5 bucks you could eat at the best restaurants, etc.

Pete - Has a huge ego, but at least has a personality and will tell it like it is when necessary
John - Doesn't suck
Kevin - Today? Absolutely sucks, he's an old queen, when him and John were the sole food reviewers he didn't suck
Craig - Sucks, thinks way too highly of himself. He's from Pennsylvania and tries to call himself a BBQ Expert. Human version of Eeyore
Ryno - Absolutely sucks, the pandemic brought the worst out of him, he is a male Karen, just look at his twitter feed the bulk of it is just complaining about and to random businesses
Corey - Doesn't suck, but really doesn't add much
Paul - He reminds me of a grown up and more matured JustinScarred doesn't tick the suck or doesn't suck box totally indifferent.
Panda - Absolutely sucks, his enormous neck beard doesn't do much to hide his 29 chins

Theresa - She's hot and cold for me, sometimes she seems super medicated and let's loose, I cannot stand her speaking pattern though.
Deni - Doesn't suck, she's eloquent, and one of the better people Pete hired through the years.
Kathy - Doesn't suck, she'll hold a torch for Figment until the day she dies
Jackie - SUCKS! She is the most extreme pollyanna out there, she'll thank Mickey for taking a dump on her face and have nothing but positive things to say. She's the type of person that finds salt to be too spicy.
Amy - No opinion, I don't watch enough of the DVC Programs to have one
Julie - Doesn't suck

Some of the former cast

Sean - SUCKED! AND NOT JUST PETE'S ITALIAN SAUSAGE! Added nothing, was the only travel agent who always kept saying "I never did x,y,z" HE KNEW NOTHING JON SNOW! HE DIDN'T EAT AT GARDEN GRILL FOR YEARS BECAUSE IT SAID SPONSORED BY SMUCKERS AND THOUGHT IT WAS ALL JAM AND JELLIES!

Steve - Mac and Cheese Steve, he was an average down to earth person, I didn't like him because of his PSU affiliation, if I went to that school after the Sandusky scandal, I would've severed all ties. He didn't pretend to be something he wasn't which was admirable.

Fiasco - Worst of the worst, mispronounced the simplest of words, added nothing, has the honor of being one of the few to create something so bad that the Dis Youtube channel had to pull it down and scrub it from the internet. Most likely only got the job because Pete had the hots for him and felt sympathy to help out a former veteran.

Charles - Dude was a word salad on steroids, but honestly seemed to try at his job, and was one of the few willing to try new things. Dude had his demons, but he was pretty solid.

Dustin - He was the total package in what Pete was looking for, and was one of the few to get a legit farewell sendoff, he was that good.

Drake - Total Douche Bro, adds nothing, just the type of person who skeeves me for some reason.
Agree with everything especially Jackie, Sean, Fiasco and Dustin. My only disagreement is with Julie. That's all she does is say something that she THINKS is funny and laughs at it...every time she speaks.

Agree with everything especially Jackie, Sean, Fiasco and Dustin. My only disagreement is with Julie. That's all she does is say something that she THINKS is funny and laughs at it...every time she speaks.
I give Julie a break having to deal with a recovering alcoholic husband, and raising a special needs child.

I give Julie a break having to deal with a recovering alcoholic husband, and raising a special needs child.
This is so true, I'm still so confused about Corey being an alcoholic. Has he ever mentioned it on the show at all or is this all assumptions?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.