The DIS Unplugged #11 We're still exactly the same. Maybe worse, actually

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You all know when Craig finally leaves and joins here the BEST stories will come out.

I think tax day was this week. Do you think John writes the show off as a loss? No way is anyone booking a vacation watching that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like the new beach house J&K bought is in NJ. Any idea if this is the "second home" they bought in NJ a while back, or a 3rd property?
1000006026.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I would love to know what he's been up to, or see a recent photo. What does he fill his time with? He isn't running a company or making content anymore. Certainly, he isn't still going on all those cruises. Does he have any friends outside his mom who still speak to him now that his employees are not required to? So many questions.
I kinda got the impression he never really did much to run a company.

Reactions: 3
I kinda got the impression he never really did much to run a company.
Remember him going in so exhausted..I’m just so exhausted. I was like you say your fat gawdy ass in a chair and between a panel talked for 20 minutes. The horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m kind of going through tea withdrawal why did this page turn so quiet
Because we're all hanging out with John and Kevin, partying at their new beach house? For the low, low price of one ABD trip (booked through Kevin; minimum of 2 people; only trips outside the US qualify), you can join us, too!

With the court cases stalled in mediation, the Tuesday show circling the drain, and no sightings of Pete anywhere that we know of, I think they've just become irrelevant. If the AmEx cases go to trial or resolve with any details that are public, or Ryno ever publishes that long awaited essay, I'm sure this page will liven up again.

Reactions: 18
I’m kind of going through tea withdrawal why did this page turn so quiet
Reflective of the channel. Dead. Like you watch this tit and say IM BOOKING A VACATION WITH DREAMS!? It’s dead no one wants to travel with them.

Kevin hasn’t made one appearance with the new studio and the scooter space and it’s just boring. Pete even though he was a whole piece of tit made it feel like you were an apart of something and you wanted to be apart of their group. You would have to pay me to travel with Ryno and whatever pronouns he wants to be known as for the day.

Reactions: 10
That channel is so done people don’t even bother to gossip about it anymore…Pete, although an awful rotten soul, at least had an opinion and was not afraid to express said opinion. They need someone who is willing to express a thought and carry on about why they feel that way. Love it, hate it who cares just have a damn personality.

Their new “studio” looks like a Temu version of the one at Pete’s house. These people put zero effort into making the channel a success.

• Haha
Reflective of the channel. Dead. Like you watch this tit and say IM BOOKING A VACATION WITH DREAMS!? It’s dead no one wants to travel with them.

Kevin hasn’t made one appearance with the new studio and the scooter space and it’s just boring. Pete even though he was a whole piece of tit made it feel like you were an apart of something and you wanted to be apart of their group. You would have to pay me to travel with Ryno and whatever pronouns he wants to be known as for the day.
Ryno is using different pronouns? I’ve missed a lot, apparently!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Their new “studio” looks like a Temu version of the one at Pete’s house. These people put zero effort into making the channel a success.
Absolute zero. I honestly wonder if they have an event now how many people will attend for the allure of a live podcast like who cares? The views are considerably down and they have done nothing different to change it.

Reactions: 5
Ryno is using different pronouns? I’ve missed a lot, apparently!
Beat me to it.

Maybe he can suggest some alternative nouns for everyone to use as well, since "idiot", "lazy fucker", "asshole", "moron", "hypocrite", "whiny witch", and "enabler" are getting repetitive.

• Haha
Whew. I've been off tattle for a couple of months and have been on a cruise this past week. It was fun catching up reading the posts. Thanks everyone for the entertainment! And no thanks to the Dis UnLimITeD for any fun entertainment. I've looked at the channel every now and then to see what they're pushing out (💩). I still like the universal show (whenever it randomly comes out), but everything else is so lackluster and void of all creativity. Very depressing. And you have to know that they themselves know it is crap. But you know what, they probably figure that they'll be collecting a paycheck no matter what, so why put any effort into it?! More time for them watching Netflix!
Also, for the whole John and Kevin not being on the show, obviously they don't want or care to be on the show. But I also think they don't want to spend their time with Craig and Ryno. I don't think J and K care for them, as they are beneath them. I would just love for Craig to one day admit the lie that the reason they were switching studios was to accommodate Kevin's mobility issues.

Reactions: 12
Well its almost end of the month so there should be some stats soon after how many subs have dropped off...

Reactions: 1
The Dis Unlimited has that feeling of a once popular show that has been allowed to linger on for far too long and should have been put down some time ago. All the creatives & creativity have left the building & we are left with Craig and Ryno jibber jabbering ad nauseum until they reach retirement age.

I've said it before, Pete was a monster but at least he was a funny, charismatic monster. The current studio is a claustrophobic downgrade full of random bric-a-brac, it reminds me of when Saul Goodman ran his operation out of the back of a nail bar. I'm waiting for a Vietnamese lady to burst in complaining Ryno has been helping himself to her cucumber water. 'Customers only!' It has that converted stockroom vibe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Have they still not addressed it on the show? I can't believe Craig told that blatant lie about Kevin's scooter being the reason for changing studios instead of honestly explaining the issue to their audience. I suppose my integrity is valued at only $60,000 a year, plus exclusive cupcake parties and photos of Mikey in his new outfit!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am sure John Magi with his incredible business acumen decreed that all talk of the real studio move were off limits. Which is today's business climate is insane since all the information is available on line and a simple Google search away.

But, remember, John operates the company like it is still 1998 and he assumes most of his clients are no more savy than that.

Reactions: 8