The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're over I think now.. Nothing new to the table and she's a shadow of her old self/page. No new content and no buzz
You'll probably have to buy their new book if you want to see more recipes, it's all about the €€€€€ now

Reactions: 3
It’s mad. They just died off over night. Hype done
So strange after all the book hype. Maybe they lost direction and forgot their root followers? I see Mama bear cooks, Mam of Four and more all seem to have vanished too ATM. Do they even do the little dish anymore??

Reactions: 2
Didn't they do a big colab/get a load of freebies from that carlow paint shop? They painted the pressies and they painted the tiles white. Loads of stories and grids and big reveals about how amazing the tiles looked. Now they've taken down all the tiles and seems another colab/freebie is happening with a different company. Really really bad form, no loyalty. The carlow paint shop won't be too happy.

Screenshot_20200918-092047_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Didn't they do a big colab/get a load of freebies from that carlow paint shop? They painted the pressies and they painted the tiles white. Loads of stories and grids and big reveals about how amazing the tiles looked. Now they've taken down all the tiles and seems another colab/freebie is happening with a different company. Really really bad form, no loyalty. The carlow paint shop won't be too happy.

View attachment 245960
Sickening, I wish they would stop gifting these blaggers

Sickening, I wish they would stop gifting these blaggers
Yeah it's disgraceful, but I think the Insta huns need to show loyalty too, so they gushed and praised and refered every one to carlow paint hub, best place ever, look how amazing our tiles are, couldn't happier etc etc etc and now have snubbed them, I guess this tile paint wasn't actually all that good is the way i read it so they went else where and got another freebie. Very dishonest review by Gina and very much showing they really haven't any loyliry to any product. If it's free well take it and say it's great

Yeah it's disgraceful, but I think the Insta huns need to show loyalty too, so they gushed and praised and refered every one to carlow paint hub, best place ever, look how amazing our tiles are, couldn't happier etc etc etc and now have snubbed them, I guess this tile paint wasn't actually all that good is the way i read it so they went else where and got another freebie. Very dishonest review by Gina and very much showing they really haven't any loyliry to any product. If it's free well take it and say it's great
In fairness she has kept the painted kitchen.

Reactions: 1
They're all showing their real colours now.. Shysters the lot of them

View attachment 245960
These beggers value nothing!

To change the worktops would they not have had to take off the tiles?! To be fair a small tin of tile paint on existing tiles wouldnt break the bank either way.

To change the worktops would they not have had to take off the tiles?! To be fair a small tin of tile paint on existing tiles wouldnt break the bank either way.
Well its not breaking their bank anyway because lately everything is gifted to them for free😉

Yeah i get your point, but it's the taking the paint for free, advertising it and selling it to the followers as a 'way to save money', 'best idea since sliced bread' telling everyone they love it and so happy with the results....quick quick go to carlow paint hub and buy this, then as soon as a better freebie comes along they've dumped carlow paint hub and now this is the better thing. Like it's only been a few weeks since they did it. Just seems so cheeky to accept it for free and then snub them. Only loyal to what ever company gives the better freebie. It'll be #ad #colab #gifted again. Over them. I've unfollowed, also the is this a home improvement page or a food page?? She's lost focus on what her page is about but There'll be a Xmas cook book I bet!!

Reactions: 6
Yeah i get your point, but it's the taking the paint for free, advertising it and selling it to the followers as a 'way to save money', 'best idea since sliced bread' telling everyone they love it and so happy with the results....quick quick go to carlow paint hub and buy this, then as soon as a better freebie comes along they've dumped carlow paint hub and now this is the better thing. Like it's only been a few weeks since they did it. Just seems so cheeky to accept it for free and then snub them. Only loyal to what ever company gives the better freebie. It'll be #ad #colab #gifted again. Over them. I've unfollowed, also the is this a home improvement page or a food page?? She's lost focus on what her page is about but There'll be a Xmas cook book I bet!!
Couldn't agree more with you on that, I'm sure the tile paint they were gifted is perfectly fine, just sickened with the direction they are going in, I enjoyed gina when I first start following her but when the #, Collabs, gifted started I tended to tap on, unfollowed then when I saw the kitchen and bathroom revamp

I get what you mean. The rest of the kitchen is the Carlow Paint Hub and Gina done a fine job of advertising them, I'd say they dont give a hoot about a small tin of tile paint being used for a couple of months as a temporary job when she gave them so much advertising.

Reactions: 4