The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what you mean. The rest of the kitchen is the Carlow Paint Hub and Gina done a fine job of advertising them, I'd say they dont give a hoot about a small tin of tile paint being used for a couple of months as a temporary job when she gave them so much advertising.
Ha ha maybe I'm annoyed for carlow paint hub more than they are!!
The tin of tile paint may not be the best example in fairness.
These blaggers get so much for free they have Absolutely zero regard for anything. Obsessed with a certain brand today and then fast forward a couple of weeks and that's out the window and now they're obsessed with the same product by a different company.
I'm probably nit picking about the tile paint but lack of brand loyalty will make me unfollow them and avoid all brands they sell. How can you trust a review if they change their minds all the time

Reactions: 5
Ha ha maybe I'm annoyed for carlow paint hub more than they are!!
The tin of tile paint may not be the best example in fairness.
These blaggers get so much for free they have Absolutely zero regard for anything. Obsessed with a certain brand today and then fast forward a couple of weeks and that's out the window and now they're obsessed with the same product by a different company.
I'm probably nit picking about the tile paint but lack of brand loyalty will make me unfollow them and avoid all brands they sell. How can you trust a review if they change their minds all the time
100% agreed! There's no loyalty at all, they just wanna bag whatever freebies is on offer

Reactions: 1
Have they cooked anything different in the last while other than satay and melted easy singles?

• Haha
No, You're gonna have to buy their new book for inspo😂😂😂
Exactly!!! The Christmas book or maybe the get healthy new year cook book or 20 amazing recipes with cheese singles. The options are endless

Ah lads you couldn't make this up......so do we buy your cook book and follow your masso spice bag recipe that she has literally harped on about for years or do we buy the thing you're being paid to sell today???
Not even loyal to herself....like come on!

Screenshot_20200919-143737_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The cheese singles plastic cheese really bugs me. My children who would eat processed food every day if I gave it to them couldn't eat a toasted sandwich with the plastic cheese in it. My husband bought it because he's lazy 😂 and I threw it into a toastie for the kids instead of cutting the block of cheese and they took one bite and said they didn't like the cheese.

Sad news from Gina this morning. I guess we really don’t see the behind the camera life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s heartbreaking for them but to have to go through that alone is horrendous , I had my partner with me through the whole process back in March and it still affects me to this day almost 6 months later, I hope she will be ok and our government stop allowing this to happen to women alone

• Heart
That’s heartbreaking for them but to have to go through that alone is horrendous , I had my partner with me through the whole process back in March and it still affects me to this day almost 6 months later, I hope she will be ok and our government stop allowing this to happen to women alone
Sorry for your loss x

Jesus my heart breaks for her. Especially that she was alone getting the news. That’s so awful 😔
God love her😞

Reactions: 1
am I the only person who adores this couple. Food is great but love their image too.

There's a big difference between their 30 and 40 photos. They have worked hard on their look in the last 10 years. Did they always have loads of tattoos or is it recent

Reactions: 2
I'm not his biggest fan, but what did he do to deserve that comment? Seems very extreme unless I'm totally missing something??
I agree I think he's harmless enough. Maybe a bit cringey at times. He absolutely worships Gina. They look very happy together.