The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed a number of times that they tag every restaurant they eat at, and branded foods they cook with without them been even gifted to them, that to me is just clearly begging
Same when she got the bathroom done. All the tagging of her neighbours business etc. Everything is a # gifted etc. Did anyone cop when she painted the kitchen the Carlow paint hub was mentioned over and over and then low and behold grabby sabby was using them for the bedroom. Same with the Matt briton place. Have to say as well the overdsharing of the kids is getting a bit much now too. Poor kids, imagine in school and everyone knowing your business. Feel sorry for them

Reactions: 2
I used to really like them but honestly they've really bought into this whole Instagrammer life especially the hubby and I'm just over it. Once it becomes non stop ads and freebies I'm over it. I've no problem with them making a bit of money from it but when it's the now bulk of their content nah I'm good thanks. And I did buy the book, it's grand but nothing I couldn't have gotten online but nice to have all in one place I guess. Would not be putting my hand in my pocket for this diary bullshit.

Reactions: 8
I used to really like them but honestly they've really bought into this whole Instagrammer life especially the hubby and I'm just over it. Once it becomes non stop ads and freebies I'm over it. I've no problem with them making a bit of money from it but when it's the now bulk of their content nah I'm good thanks. And I did buy the book, it's grand but nothing I couldn't have gotten online but nice to have all in one place I guess. Would not be putting my hand in my pocket for this diary bullshit.
I bought the book and I have bought a few cards. But I’m not willing to sit looking at freebie after freebie, ad after ad.

I bought the book and I have bought a few cards. But I’m not willing to sit looking at freebie after freebie, ad after ad.
I bought cards too. I really liked them so would continue to purchase should the need arise but not anything from the food side of things anymore.

The weekends away without the kids is wearing thin too. Gina in the bath was a bit much but the kids are what age? It's not like their toddlers and need supervision 24/7. Then again I suppose as they said they work all day and without the diary wouldn't be able to plan said weekends 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I used to love their page but I’ve really gone off it now. I bought the book and there are some recipes that I enjoy from it but will not be buying a diary.

Reactions: 3
Same when she got the bathroom done. All the tagging of her neighbours business etc. Everything is a # gifted etc. Did anyone cop when she painted the kitchen the Carlow paint hub was mentioned over and over and then low and behold grabby sabby was using them for the bedroom. Same with the Matt briton place. Have to say as well the overdsharing of the kids is getting a bit much now too. Poor kids, imagine in school and everyone knowing your business. Feel sorry for them
Didn’t she get it tattooed on her??
Ah stop, really? 😂

The weekends away without the kids is wearing thin too. Gina in the bath was a bit much but the kids are what age? It's not like their toddlers and need supervision 24/7. Then again I suppose as they said they work all day and without the diary wouldn't be able to plan said weekends 🤣🤣
Yeah I agree Gina in the bath was a bit too much, the page is supposed to be a food/cooking page noone needs to see anyone else take a bloody bath!

Last edited:
Thought it was a food planner/recipe book?
I read from her page advertising the new diary/book that it contained 25 new recipes.....
So maybe that’s why she hasn’t shown any cooking stories 🤔🤔

also he is a twit..... I loved her page at the start as it was mostly her doing the cooking but then he started appearing more and more on her stories and he is painful to listen too and watch, so now I tap on. He is jumping on her coat tails, IMO he comes across as being jealous of her large following as let’s be honest she comes up with the ideas/recipes. And he doesn’t want her overshadowing him, cause he’s great crack 😳😳 (not)
Her following got bigger and bigger, then it was all #ads for this restaurant that restaurant etc etc. She was slimming friendly recipes at the start, then her weight went up ( not having a go at her as my own piled on in lockdown ) and she was saying once your happy/ comfortable it shouldn’t really matter what the size on your clothes say. Then she was back promoting slimming recipes.

Reactions: 6
I read from her page advertising the new diary/book that it contained 25 new recipes.....
So maybe that’s why she hasn’t shown any cooking stories 🤔🤔

also he is a twit..... I loved her page at the start as it was mostly her doing the cooking but then he started appearing more and more on her stories and he is painful to listen too and watch, so now I tap on. He is jumping on her coat tails, IMO he comes across as being jealous of her large following as let’s be honest she comes up with the ideas/recipes. And he doesn’t want her overshadowing him, cause he’s great crack 😳😳 (not)
Her following got bigger and bigger, then it was all #ads for this restaurant that restaurant etc etc. She was slimming friendly recipes at the start, then her weight went up ( not having a go at her as my own piled on in lockdown ) and she was saying once your happy/ comfortable it shouldn’t really matter what the size on your clothes say. Then she was back promoting slimming recipes.
When they say 25 new recipes, will they be their own ones or will it be dishes tweeked to be slimming world friendly🤔🤔🤔

Ah no not another diary :(
I can get a €1 copy from The Pound Shop and write down what I ate today!
I’m really sad to see them go down this route, Gina was great craic in the beginning, (except when her knob of a husband appeared on her story, he is a fool) money does terrible things to these individuals.

Reactions: 7
I just think the whole weight loss recipe book and diary thing has been flogged to death. But they will no doubt make a few quid from it. I don't agree at all with the kids being featured so much, its not right. They must have a very good business in cards to keep both of them so busy full time.

God he is painful. What on gods earth does she see in him?

I just think the whole weight loss recipe book and diary thing has been flogged to death. But they will no doubt make a few quid from it. I don't agree at all with the kids being featured so much, its not right. They must have a very good business in cards to keep both of them so busy full time.

The cards are just a side line. She does illustrations I think. Can’t remember what he does.

She had the card business first. I followed her before she started all the cooking.

The cards are just a side line. She does illustrations I think. Can’t remember what he does.
I don't mind a recipe book once the recipes are original, the daily dish did an #ad with tayto treble crunch and it was almost exact to the recipe that the naked blondie posted over a year ago🤔

Reactions: 6

I enjoyed them when I first started following them, no problem with anyone making a few Bob but they kinda got carried away with the whole insta famous trend and day by day you can see they are getting too far up their own backsides!

Reactions: 3