The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he think people wouldn't say that they are clearly just cashing in with the diary to his face? I'm sure many people would given the opportunity. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
He has obviously been reading here and isn’t happy that he isn’t liked/seen as the cool husband 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually really like them, I found Gina and seen her husband from that and when he started a page I followed him. I like both their personalities. But like everyone that gets a following they were bound to progress and do a book or books. It’s the way with an online following, and I’m delighted for them. I’ve never seen anything I don’t like, and I know Karol can be a bit full on but everyone can’t have the same personalities. Gina’s page was the only page that influenced me to buy something, the air fryer and I love it.

There’s always a routine that happens people when they make a page, people rave about them get a good bit of a following - they then get opportunities and everyone turns against them. Some can change but I find they haven’t, and I’m glad they’ve gotten all the opportunities they’ve gotten over the last little while.

I used to really like Gina but I hate how she lets him talk over her all the time. He basically just piggybacks on her success, whether it's instagram or her card business.

She always implies that she's a trendsetter. Like if she does a story wearing a Penney's dress then the dress sells out (like Penney's dresses do!!) She implies it's because of her 🙄

I had to unfollow when they released their book, I couldn't handle the smugness.

I hate how they play happy families and his poor daughter never gets a look in!

Don't even get me started on the whole "masso" thing, I'm on a right rant now 🤣

Reactions: 4
I'm following her a good while and I never knew he had a daughter. I thought it was just their boy and girl.

His daughter doesn’t want to be on camera. She Is around with them a lot and goes on holidays with them but she doesn’t get her photo taken.

His daughter doesn’t want to be on camera. She Is around with them a lot and goes on holidays with them but she doesn’t get her photo taken.
Oh OK, that's fair enough. Glad they respect her decision. Sick of seeing blaggers stick their phone in an obviously uncomfortable child's face.

Reactions: 4
That's fair enough and I respect them for not recording her against her wishes but she's never even mentioned! Its like Gina tries to pretend she doesn't exist!

Is the daughter a teen? I can understand if she isn't mentioned, she might find it all embarrassing. Teens are like that

Is the daughter a teen? I can understand if she isn't mentioned, she might find it all embarrassing. Teens are like that
No she is 22 or so because last year on holiday they said she was with them and she is Karols 21 yr old daughter

Jesus I can't stand karol. I followed her for the recipes and she was actually OK but the whole masso thing was highly irritating. And then karol is like a male version of terrie. He just thinks he's mad and absolutely gas craic. I hate that try hard humour. Makes me cringe so much. Gina seems nice tho

Reactions: 10
Jesus I can't stand karol. I followed her for the recipes and she was actually OK but the whole masso thing was highly irritating. And then karol is like a male version of terrie. He just thinks he's mad and absolutely gas craic. I hate that try hard humour. Makes me cringe so much. Gina seems nice tho
Spot on, he's like an attention seeking child

• Heart