The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I think he's harmless enough. Maybe a bit cringey at times. He absolutely worships Gina. They look very happy together.
This! He’s a bit loud and cringey at times, I don’t get the hate.

Reactions: 6
God she's an awful eejit!!! Puts up a question box and then can't even answer the questions without "trying" to be funny!! You're not funny so just answer your questions and move on!!!

Reactions: 5
I am pretty sure her last post is an AD too. she had paid partnership on her stories when she was talking about it. I just feel like if that was anyone else they'd be attacked for not declaring 🙄

Unbelievable considering they have had little to no food content since the last one .... I’d say the diary has totally flopped ! I certainly won’t be buying it... bought the 1st one and the only thing I’ve ‘cooked’ from it is the cheese sauce 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I wish she would of had the confidence to do it on her own. He brings nothing to the table 🤣

I wont be buying it either. I bought the first one and did make a good few recipes from it but I have gone off them. Would prefer if it was just her too.

Reactions: 3
I think they're just re making all the sw fakeaways you can Google. Not original at all. Also they're not ideal recipes for weightloss, I've added up the calories in some and they're really high!

She doesn't even do slimming world, always asking for someone to let her know the syns. I'm surprised they didn't come after her

Reactions: 3
I wont be buying it either. I bought the first one and did make a good few recipes from it but I have gone off them. Would prefer if it was just her too.
It's beyond me why anyone buys a cook book these days, instagram, fb, Google and even tictok are full of great recipes and don't cost a cent!

I love Gina and think she’s done great but I’m furious today that she has filmed an ad in Santry. I can’t travel to Dublin to visit family because I live in a different county but she can travel to film an ad for a kitchen company.
I really don’t feel that is essential at this time. I’m actually crying I’m so angry, I haven’t seen my family since 20 December 😡😡😡😭😭😭

• Angry
Reactions: 4
But s
I love Gina and think she’s done great but I’m furious today that she has filmed an ad in Santry. I can’t travel to Dublin to visit family because I live in a different county but she can travel to film an ad for a kitchen company.
I really don’t feel that is essential at this time. I’m actually crying I’m so angry, I haven’t seen my family since 20 December 😡😡😡😭😭😭
But sure anyone can travel for work. Don't know what you are getting your knickers in a twist for. My husband travels to Dublin every day for work. Does that offend you too?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But s

But sure anyone can travel for work. Don't know what you are getting your knickers in a twist for. My husband travels to Dublin every day for work. Does that offend you too?
I have no problem with your husband travelling for work I do it to but that is essential. Is an ad that could be done at any time essential, we can’t even have people in our houses so why would we need a new effing kitchen.

Reactions: 2
I have no problem with your husband travelling for work I do it to but that is essential. Is an ad that could be done at any time essential, we can’t even have people in our houses so why would we need a new effing kitchen.
Look I know this is a tough time and you have my sympathies but that company are doing click and collect and are no doubt struggling like every other business.

Its very disheartening, the company obviously view it as essential as does Gina as it is her work. All the company really needed was her account. They could have filmed, send the vid to her to voice over and then advertise it on her account. It wouldn't have been very authentic and maybe to be true to her self Gina needed to see/touch the goods herself. With her Dad living with her I'm sure they're not taking many chances, the fact that he has had his vacine might have made that choice easier for her....

I hope you get to see your family soon.

I got the new cook book today and I’m very disappointed...a few slight variations of some of the recipes from the last book. And then some utterly ridiculous ones like how to cook a baked potato, make a fried egg, cheesy corn on the cob, Parma ham poached egg and the best one 2 recipes on different pages for onion rings...they really went to town to just fill the books pages.