The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed Gina’s page for about a year in the beginning when her followers were lowers but in the last few months, it is all very smug and self satisfied. That might not be how they really are, but coming across that way.
Absolutely. She’s all ads etc now - in it for the money. I don’t follow them anymore.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her ages ago. I thought Gina was okay but he did my head in! Absolute headwrecker wouldn’t let her finish a sentence without jumping in 😠

In fairness though she was starting to piss me off too with her spice bags, easy singles and Lotus biscuits in everything.

I used to cringe every time she said Masso …she even had it tattooed on her and had a big MDF sign made for her house 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her ages ago. I thought Gina was okay but he did my head in! Absolute headwrecker wouldn’t let her finish a sentence without jumping in 😠

In fairness though she was starting to piss me off too with her spice bags, easy singles and Lotus biscuits in everything.

I used to cringe every time she said Masso …she even had it tattooed on her and had a big MDF sign made for her house 🙈🤣
Same, they are pure melts, the finishing for me was when she started pushing the daughter into her own content.. He gave me the creeps, overgrown teenage Wally and now she's as bad, she's not relatable at all now.. And as for the mini mes 🤔

Reactions: 4
Lads does karol do anything else other than act the ham & DRINK any chance he gets,!!!

As much as she can be annoying at times, I do not agree with what she was messaged about her baby

Reactions: 8
As much as she can be annoying at times, I do not agree with what she was messaged about her baby
For sure. Nothing justifies that.

I have to admit that I did find the Halloween costume to be in bad taste though.

Reactions: 4
The message she received was definitely too far.

However, I found the costume, and her attitude after it, to be extremely distasteful. If I thought I had upset grieving parents I'd be so upset, not just turning it around on those who couldn't "see the humour "

Reactions: 6
The message she received was definitely too far.

However, I found the costume, and her attitude after it, to be extremely distasteful. If I thought I had upset grieving parents I'd be so upset, not just turning it around on those who couldn't "see the humour "
I agree it was poor taste, but I really don’t agree with that vile message that was sent. No pregnant woman should have to read that considering she already had a tough time last year with a miscarriage.

But then again that costume choice wasn’t great 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know it’s been done so many times and IMO I’m not a fan of it

Reactions: 8
Saw the message she was sent and it’s vile. Cannot see anything else on her stories etc about the costume or her reaction etc. what was the costume?

Reactions: 1
Saw the message she was sent and it’s vile. Cannot see anything else on her stories etc about the costume or her reaction etc. what was the costume?
"Zombie baby" ie baby legs and arms and blood coming from her bump.
Very distressing for anyone who went through a loss, or birthed a baby that never breathed.

I didn't see it from a huge amount of sources but there was one post where she wasn't named, but it said that basically dead /zombie babies are not a Halloween costume (similar kind of idea to the April Fools pregnancy jokes)

The full outfit was removed but a face pic was put up saying that not everyone agreed with her costume.

I thought her response was hugely insensitive, and the person who sent her the message (in error it seems-awful as it was to be saying anyway, it wasn't intended to reach her from what I can gather) of course went too far and it was a horrible message to get, but there seems to be no ownership of how the costume was distressing

Reactions: 5
God that was a horrible choice of costume. Wouldn’t you think she’d know better and have some empathy after her miscarriage last year. Very distaceful.

Reactions: 6
I have had to unfollow her, I am also pregnant due not long after her. She has said she has Gestational diabetes which I also have the diet plan is not great. I thought she might have some recipes or ideas for GD but no. She has just stated that just had a McDonald's which would send her sugar levels through the roof. She is just annoying me lately Halloween costume was horrible and then her attitude toward Gestational diabetes is really crap.

I had GD also (baby was born in summer). Maybe she is taking it seriously but from looking at the recipes she’s been making and the ads she’s done, none of them are GD friendly. Was surprised when she said she had McDonald’s. hope you’re getting on ok with it, it’s worth every finger prick

I had GD also (baby was born in summer). Maybe she is taking it seriously but from looking at the recipes she’s been making and the ads she’s done, none of them are GD friendly. Was surprised when she said she had McDonald’s. hope you’re getting on ok with it, it’s worth every finger prick
All her ads and recipes have been GD unfriendly and I actually asked on a couple of them and I was blanked. The amount of ads/gifted tit she is doing is also annoying 🙄
I'm getting there with it but the diet can be so boring!!!

I used to love her. Bought the book and have made a good few recipes. Dont see how they are slimming though. I have thought about unfollowing recently as there are no recipes. They have changed direction a bit and gone all #ad. I dont follow them to see their staycation or doing up their kitchen. I want to see more recipes. Stick at what you are good at!
Yes....what is that again? For him, probably hiding behind her and not growing up. He is pretty good at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have had to unfollow her, I am also pregnant due not long after her. She has said she has Gestational diabetes which I also have the diet plan is not great. I thought she might have some recipes or ideas for GD but no. She has just stated that just had a McDonald's which would send her sugar levels through the roof. She is just annoying me lately Halloween costume was horrible and then her attitude toward Gestational diabetes is really crap.
Same here. Nothing she has posted since her GD diagnosis has been even close to being GD friendly. I was hoping she’d use the diagnosis to bring awareness to it. I just hope people who are struggling with GD or aren’t as well educated on it don’t think they can eat all the things she’s been eating. Had it on my pregnancies and it’s a pain in the hole but managed and worked my ass off to ensure the best outcome for my children.

All her ads and recipes have been GD unfriendly and I actually asked on a couple of them and I was blanked. The amount of ads/gifted tit she is doing is also annoying 🙄
I'm getting there with it but the diet can be so boring!!!
I messaged her once before and never got a reply. I know she doesn’t have to reply but she’s asked a question so I’d replied with some info and heard nothing.I think it would have been really helpful if she would have shown some Gd friendly recipes or talked about it a bit. It is so boring to stick too isn’t it?! Hopefully you don’t have too long more to go!